Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-16-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Caddy will probably time out considering it's between 2:00 and 5:00 AM in Australia but based on prior posts I have a pretty good idea of who he would have wanted.
I always threaten him with punters. Him being in Aussieland isn't an excuse for holding up everyone else. Send boards.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* kangroos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to sign off for a little while so I'm going to post Tampa Bay's pick a couple of minutes early.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should do another one with free agency as well.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
We should do another one with free agency.
I plan on attempting one after the Superbowl.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did you choose Blackmon? Don't they have plenty of receivers already?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
None worth a damn. That whole team took about 3 steps back this year.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
None worth a damn. That whole team took about 3 steps back this year.
I didn't see them this year. I just assumed that they would have a surplus with Blackmon on board.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-16-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Caddy's posts have suggested he has Blackmon No. 2 on his board.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cool and also please make the draft times shorter because this is taking the p***! I was scared about not being back home in time but at this rate i'll be going to bed before my pick.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Sometimes this happens with these drafts. It'll take 4 hours to get through 2 picks because the GM isn't here, but then the next 8 might fly off the board in 20 minutes if everyone is present or left boards.

It's why I always say, leave boards!! And work out trades in advance.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Caddy's posts have suggested he has Blackmon No. 2 on his board.
I didn't see anything that said that, but I'll take your word for it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-16-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holt_bruce is online so the Rams pick should be up shortly.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sometimes this happens with these drafts. It'll take 4 hours to get through 2 picks because the GM isn't here, but then the next 8 might fly off the board in 20 minutes if everyone is present or left boards.

It's why I always say, leave boards!! And work out trades in advance.
But if you make the time 10 mins and if you dont leave a board or make your pick you get the worst players in the draft people will make boards or make sure they are there. sounds harsh but its just other people time they are wasting.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
But if you make the time 10 mins and if you dont leave a board or make your pick you get the worst players in the draft people will make boards or make sure they are there. sounds harsh but its just other people time they are wasting.
But then the draft isn't as fun because the picks are realistic. Once a person has missed a few picks, I'll typically just take over their team when I'm running the show since I made most of the picks anyway.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
But then the draft isn't as fun because the picks are realistic. Once a person has missed a few picks, I'll typically just take over their team when I'm running the show since I made most of the picks anyway.
yeah true. you could PM every owner asking them to send you a draft board? Or say you have to make a draft board if you want to take part?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't see anything that said that, but I'll take your word for it.
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...29#post2810329

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Good find, I never would have seen that.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-16-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
yeah true. you could PM every owner asking them to send you a draft board? Or say you have to make a draft board if you want to take part?
I started asking people to give numbers for texting with the last one and that seemed to work out well. Even if you aren't by a computer, getting the text at least lets you know you're up. I had a number of people just text me their pick that way and we moved right along.

It'll never be perfect but if most of the GMs participate, things work out well usually.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Plus, you have one of the last picks, if you can't stick around send a board and don't worry about it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-16-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Plus, you have one of the last picks, if you can't stick around send a board and don't worry about it.
I've already made a draft board.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sent you a PM, SuperPacker.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
holt_bruce is online so the Rams pick should be up shortly.
he seems to have disappeared

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

He was checking mock drafts for a while there. Probably looking for ideas with Blackmon gone.

(Yes, I stalk people on here. Make your picks dammit!)
Old 01-16-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Just give him Riley Reiff or Michael Floyd! This is painful!

RIP themaninblack