Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 03-27-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Don't Call me a Redskins Fan

If this trade goes down with Lance Briggs and pick #31 for pick #6 after being a lifelong fan and living in the area, I will no longer be a fan until Snyder is ousted. This is such a terrible trade and shows we know nothing about the value of the pick, we should get atleast an additional 2nd rounder if not more, add to that that OLB isn't a big need it is just so terrible.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
If this trade goes down with Lance Briggs and pick #31 for pick #6 after being a lifelong fan and living in the area, I will no longer be a fan until Snyder is ousted. This is such a terrible trade and shows we know nothing about the value of the pick, we should get atleast an additional 2nd rounder if not more, add to that that OLB isn't a big need it is just so terrible.
You always have the Ravens to fall back on.

Come on ghettosermon, you know you wanna be a Giants fan anyway. You can get excited about the draft again!

Think about all the new e-friends you'll make
Old 03-27-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol I probably wouldn't be a Giants fan even if I lived in NY. Eli Manning bothers me too much.

Old 03-27-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol I probably wouldn't be a Giants fan even if I lived in NY. Eli Manning bothers me too much.
Trust me, if you ever become a Giants fan, you'll have too much hatred for other people on the team to hate Eli. Eli is a good guy. A poo c, but a good guy none the less.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well then peace out, cause we dont want you or need you
Old 03-29-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
well then peace out, cause we dont want you or need you
Thanks ST.

Old 03-29-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shows the character of Redskins fans to bail on there team like this....
Old 03-29-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
Shows the character of Redskins fans to bail on there team like this....
The point of the thread is to show how bad of a trade it is, of course I won't stop loving the skins, but I do hate Snyder with a passion and he is ruining our great history but GRF don't give me another reason to hate you.

And those were very hateful word ST after I defended you for such a long time when you were seen as the biggest homer on the boards.

Snyder is single handedly ruining the strong tradition and history of Redskins history, as an old school fan knowing all things skins dating back through the 70's the direction the franchise has taken since Snyder's inception has been disgraceful.

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 03-29-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea dude u cant dip on your squad but i feel ur anger, the one problem i have about this is that whats the point, yea maybe we dont have a great olb but what im sure we dont have is any d-line pressure what so ever to speak of

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The point of the thread is to show how bad of a trade it is, of course I won't stop loving the skins, but I do hate Snyder with a passion and he is ruining our great history but GRF don't give me another reason to hate you.

And those were very hateful word ST after I defended you for such a long time when you were seen as the biggest homer on the boards.

Snyder is single handedly ruining the strong tradition and history of Redskins history, as an old school fan knowing all things skins dating back through the 70's the direction the franchise has taken since Snyder's inception has been disgraceful.
And i thank you for it, but you just pretty much said you were gonna bail on the team and we dont need any fair weather fans around here.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

You are officially dead to me ST21, and that fairweather comment made me laugh, I guess most of you aren't good at reading between the lines, but that's alright I don't need the respect of the skins fans even though I held it down the past 2 years around here alone, other than Critesy who I respect but he's here and there a lot.

Old 03-29-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
You are officially dead to me ST21, and that fairweather comment made me laugh, I guess most of you aren't good at reading between the lines, but that's alright I don't need the respect of the skins fans even though I held it down the past 2 years around here alone, other than Critesy who I respect but he's here and there a lot.
I got what you meant. I would be ticked if they made that trade as well. I would continue to cheer for the Skins but continue to moan about the stupid front office decisions in the Snyder era. I'll always be a Skins fan but I have been greatly dissapointed by the Snyder's ownership. I believe you feel the same way.
Canadian_draft_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess the use of a hyperbole went awry, right GS?

Last edited by Shiver : 03-30-2007 at 12:22 AM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a cowboy fan, I hope this trade goes down, fast. I don't dislike the skins, but my cowboys play you guys twice.

Snyder has run the redskins into the ground, and I can't blame any of you for being mad about it.

Don't get mad at me for pointing this out. Jerry Jones did the same thing to the cowboys after Jimmy Johnson was run off, so I feel your pain.

Lance Briggs=Overrated

And, by the way, the Eagles suck!!!
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, I think the value of the trade, while we would get the better end, is okay. I don't think it's as horrendous as you are making it out to be. But I am in the ambivalent mode about the trade as I don't see the necessity for it. Albeit, as noted in another thread, a case could be made that the LB situation was a biggest concern on defense last year (not saying I agree with that, just that I could make a case for it).
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ghetto I understand your feelings and welcome you to Ravens bandwagon! :D All kidding aside, while I understand the trade's support because of the value in the 1st round, I also question why Snyder continues to buck the draft. The good teams out there are the ones that build through the draft, not constantly overpay for talent that's not a fit for their scheme or trade away draft picks and yet the Skins do it year after year. I can not blame you for your hatred of him and support you in your thoughts and upcoming arrival to Charm City! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, maybe I did make it seem the trade is more lopsided than it really is. I admit it. But I still think the skins have done nothing but bring in highpriced people that have seen their best days.

Lance Briggs is better than I gave him credit for. But put him behind the Skins line and I think you no longer have the same player.

If I were a skin, I would trade down for more picks.
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
Actually, I think the value of the trade, while we would get the better end, is okay. I don't think it's as horrendous as you are making it out to be. But I am in the ambivalent mode about the trade as I don't see the necessity for it. Albeit, as noted in another thread, a case could be made that the LB situation was a biggest concern on defense last year (not saying I agree with that, just that I could make a case for it).
Yeah, I think the value is OK for the Skins. The trade would look a lot better if you had your other picks though.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:33 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Everyone acts like the Skins D-line is terrible but it is actually very solid. Andre Carter picked it up at the end of the year, and if he plays like he did the last 5 games he will be a pro bowler. Phillip Daniels isn't the most explosive DE but he is solid in run support and will get you sacks. Demetric Evans and the Solid Renaldo Wynn are solid backups. At DT Cornelius is an absolute animal when healthy and I am the biggest Kedric Golston fan and I think he will be very good, add to that Salavea, Monty, and possibly someone in the draft and there are worse D-lines in the league. Last year basically the whole team offense in defense did bad because of the attitude they carried, this isn't a much different roster than the one 2 years ago which almost made the NFC championship.

Old 03-30-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
flave1969
Rookie

flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mickey Mouse could be running this team, making the worst decisions and I would be going nowhere. A trade made should have no bearing on your support for the team. To even say what you said is sacrilege. If you don't like it fine, dont buy the shirt, don't go to the games but dont ever say you will not be a fan.

We don't need to read between lines, you said what you said.

It's amazing there are reporters in Chicago who think that they should get more from the deal. In essence they feel exactly like you do about the value of the trade. I don't see the need for the trade but I dont over estimate the quality of what we have personnel wise. I actually think our D needs improvement in all aspects.

Our line outside Carter has question marks all over. To think we are Ok there makes a lot of assumptions.

Our Linebackers as a unit are not proven. As individuals sure they look capable, but Fletcher comes in, Marshall likely reverts to a position he hasn't played in two years, Rocky couldnt oust Holdman and Marcus by his standards was poor last year. I am sure that Fletcher will bring the best out of his fellow backers but if Briggs was next to him I would be personally not upset.

I hope that we can trade down and pick up more picks as well as someone like Carriker or Okoye. I am not taken with Anderson, Adams or Branch at #6. I would be more satisfied with a DL at #31 and Briggs. Briggs is at least proven.
flave1969 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everyone acts like the Skins D-line is terrible but it is actually very solid. Andre Carter picked it up at the end of the year, and if he plays like he did the last 5 games he will be a pro bowler. Phillip Daniels isn't the most explosive DE but he is solid in run support and will get you sacks. Demetric Evans and the Solid Renaldo Wynn are solid backups. At DT Cornelius is an absolute animal when healthy and I am the biggest Kedric Golston fan and I think he will be very good, add to that Salavea, Monty, and possibly someone in the draft and there are worse D-lines in the league. Last year basically the whole team offense in defense did bad because of the attitude they carried, this isn't a much different roster than the one 2 years ago which almost made the NFC championship.
wow how can you say our d-line is solid, the line had 11.5 total sacks, 7 other lineman in the league had more that that by themselves.....

Steddy Ambition!
Old 03-30-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, speaking directly on the sacks aspect ...

If Washington is allowed to blitz and attack more, that would allow them to have Washington/Carter off the edges on passing situations. I think people are underrating, to an extent, the need for a base end, because, part of the problem last year, from what I saw, was the fact that Carter was utilized in situations/roles he wasn't ideally suited for when Wynn was struggling. When Carter was allowed to be more aggressive, I think he looked better. But that being said, I was up in New York and didn't catch the Skins as much as I used to.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You are crazy if you think our D-line is solid, we are far from it. We have one of if not the worst starting D-lines in the NFL
Old 03-31-2007, 01:51 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
You are crazy if you think our D-line is solid, we are far from it. We have one of if not the worst starting D-lines in the NFL
thank you 21st

Steddy Ambition!
Old 03-31-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I think with a little bit of patchwork, the dline can be ok.

Remember, Golston was a 6th round rookie. He will be improved this year, and he'll prove to be a steal. I was very high on him during the draft, and he proved to be worth the gamble. He showed flashes in pass rushing, but can improve his run stuffing abilities. I think TC will help him alot in this aspect of his game, and I think he'll develop into an all around player this year. He always had the physical tools to be great, he just needed to work on technique. He'll further improve that technique this year.

Griffin, can be very good when healthy, but I don't know if you can bank on that. It would be ideal to stick a rotational guy into that dline for improved success.

I like the idea of Adam Carriker. He can play LE on 1st and 2nd down, and then on 3rd, you can move him inside to UT, and have a dline consist of Washington, Carter, Carriker and Golston in the nickel package.

Thats a very good nickel dline. On base downs, you have Carriker who can be a very good LE, and Carter as your edge rusher specialist. Maybe with an injury to a DT, you can move Carriker inside and substitute LE with someone else.

Basically, adding Carriker would give your dline leverage, and would open up alot of possibilities. I like the idea.

Plus, you can nab a situational pass rusher on day 2, so that would ideally solve your dline issues. Carriker as LE in the base, move him inside in the nickel and put a situational rusher at LE in the nickel. I like the idea.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 03-31-2007 at 03:44 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote