Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 03-31-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And how can you guys kill GS. He IS the washington discussion. For the last year, he held it down on his own. Him and critesy. You want to talk about fairweather fans, he was the only one I recall who stuck through the discussions this past year even when the Skins were an embarassment. He's far from a fairweather fan.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever I see most Skins fans excuse my language are Idiots and don't know how to take Sarcasm or anything, I have been a Skins fan since most of you were born, so I don't wanna hear this fairweather crap, I am the first poster to consistently post in the Skins team thread other than Toon who was in and out, so if you got a beef with me cool, but to call me traitor on the skins that's f'd up.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna chime in on this, this would be a TERRIBLE trade and I am sad that apparently a lot of Skins fans here cannot comprehend sarcasm at one thing another fan wanted to vent on (Looking at you ST21). Plus Ghetto is the most knowledgeable Skins fan on this forum.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
And how can you guys kill GS. He IS the washington discussion. For the last year, he held it down on his own. Him and critesy. You want to talk about fairweather fans, he was the only one I recall who stuck through the discussions this past year even when the Skins were an embarassment. He's far from a fairweather fan.
I think you are forgetting someone
Old 04-01-2007, 01:41 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I'm gonna chime in on this, this would be a TERRIBLE trade and I am sad that apparently a lot of Skins fans here cannot comprehend sarcasm at one thing another fan wanted to vent on (Looking at you ST21). Plus Ghetto is the most knowledgeable Skins fan on this forum.

I still dont see the sarcasm
Old 04-01-2007, 07:58 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
I still dont see the sarcasm
It's because he has been the most loyal Redskins fan on this forum.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:01 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
It's because he has been the most loyal Redskins fan on this forum.
how exactly do you figure that
Old 04-01-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this reminds me when brunell was just dooing poopy last year and i said to my brother that im going to stop watching the skins play untill they start jason campbell. then days later he was named the starter....good story :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you are forgetting someone
You held it down too, but remember, during your whole suspension he was here alone. He kept this thing alive. Hell, he damn near talked to himself. I wouldn't ever call him fairweather. Is he a blind homer? No, but that doesn't make him a fairweather fan.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You held it down too, but remember, during your whole suspension he was here alone. He kept this thing alive. Hell, he damn near talked to himself. I wouldn't ever call him fairweather. Is he a blind homer? No, but that doesn't make him a fairweather fan.
whoa... i get no love on this forum. no hugs no kisses... not even passionate hand shake. wtf.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

Quote:
well i guess its just me but if you start a thread sayin "Don't Call me a Redskin Fan" then im not going to look at you as one, he has the ravens to fall back on anyway
Old 04-02-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well i guess its just me but if you start a thread sayin "Don't Call me a Redskin Fan" then im not going to look at you as one, he has the ravens to fall back on anyway
im with u dude

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
whoa... i get no love on this forum. no hugs no kisses... not even passionate hand shake. wtf.
You get love from me man all skins fans do, i got love for critesy, 703, toon(hes a bears fan but he shows the skins love so he gets love back) McBain, Florida Football and HChu. I think that is all of you guys. We might not all ever been on the same page but we all love the skins and want them to do good and hopefully would never abandon the team.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Youre like the "older brother" in boy bands. You do all the behind the scenes work, hold the band together and keep everyone in check. But none of the chicks want you. They all want the lead singer aka Ghettosermon of the group.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't be a true fan if from time to time you don't agree with what your team is doing. If you go along with everything you are a homer and while thats ok, a true fan wants whats best for his team and has the courage to stand up and voice is displeasure! Ghetto is a true Redskin fan and thats not something many on this forum can say. Ghetto I sir salute you for your conviction and you do not need to justify that to anyone.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
You can't be a true fan if from time to time you don't agree with what your team is doing. If you go along with everything you are a homer and while thats ok, a true fan wants whats best for his team and has the courage to stand up and voice is displeasure! Ghetto is a true Redskin fan and thats not something many on this forum can say. Ghetto I sir salute you for your conviction and you do not need to justify that to anyone.
And here come the rat bird fans lol
Old 04-02-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I gave u props earlier in the thread man, you Critesy, Toon, SidneyG and Calbears fan are all tight with me.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

wat u change it back 4
Old 04-03-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I gave u props earlier in the thread man, you Critesy, Toon, SidneyG and Calbears fan are all tight with me.
i was just playing... i just really wanted to say passionate handshake. Just think about it.... man that handshake was so hot. I think i'm going to start giving people passionate handshakes in real life... it's going to be awesome.