Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-07-2012, 02:03 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any chance Brockers could see time as a NT? He isn't a devleoped pass rusher, and came into the combine heavier than expected at 320+lbs. Could a team like Pittsburgh target him if they lose out on Poe?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:00 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't he a little to tall to be a 34 NT? I feel like it would be hard to maintain leverage and double teams at that height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Isn't he a little to tall to be a 34 NT? I feel like it would be hard to maintain leverage and double teams at that height.
Yup... I'd say that Brockers' best fit is as a 3-4 DE. He can play 1-tech or 3-tech as well depending on the scheme, but I think he'd have a tough time playing there in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:34 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Yup... I'd say that Brockers' best fit is as a 3-4 DE. He can play 1-tech or 3-tech as well depending on the scheme, but I think he'd have a tough time playing there in the NFL.
I agree - with those long arms I'm sure the two gap teams would love to get a hold of him.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs are in a situation where Glenn Dorsey is going into a contract year and it's debatable whether or not he's ideal as a 2-gapping 5 technique in the Fairbanks 3-4. Tyson Jackson's cap number skyrockets to about $15 million after next season.

Would the Chiefs be totally insane to take Michael Brockers at #11 as a potential replacement for either Jackson or Dorsey since one or both of them might not be on the team after next season?
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
The Chiefs are in a situation where Glenn Dorsey is going into a contract year and it's debatable whether or not he's ideal as a 2-gapping 5 technique in the Fairbanks 3-4. Tyson Jackson's cap number skyrockets to about $15 million after next season.

Would the Chiefs be totally insane to take Michael Brockers at #11 as a potential replacement for either Jackson or Dorsey since one or both of them might not be on the team after next season?
It would be insane for anybody to take Brockers that early because he's not that good.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It would be insane for anybody to take Brockers that early because he's not that good.
Fair enough. I had him pegged as a top 15 pick. About where is he projected to go?

Also note, this is the same Scott Pioli that took Tyson Jackson WAY earlier than most thought he'd go when he took him #3 over all.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fair enough. I had him pegged as a top 15 pick. About where is he projected to go?

Also note, this is the same Scott Pioli that took Tyson Jackson WAY earlier than most thought he'd go when he took him #3 over all.
No, you're not alone. I just don't personally see what is so great about him. I think the Chiefs would be better off looking at another position like NT (Poe), but I am no Chiefs expert obviously.

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-19-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
No, you're not alone. I just don't personally see what is so great about him. I think the Chiefs would be better off looking at another position like NT (Poe), but I am no Chiefs expert obviously.
Ultimately who knows with Pioli. I've whiffed big time trying to predict what he'd do in the first round since he got here. I didn't see him reaching for Jackson his first year, didn't see him taking a safety 5th overall the next and didn't even see him taking Baldwin last year. So, ultimately, who knows.

Just based on his history, I thought Brockers seemed like someone he'd take at that spot. But, as mentioned, I've been wrong before trying to predict him.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

They've invested a lot into the position, so it wouldn't be out of the question - he can play DT when they use 4 man fronts as well. He's a gamble though - if I was a GM I would have liked him to have stayed another year (although from his point of view, he's not going to turn down 1st round money and the way the cap is now - the quicker you get to your 2nd contract the better - let's just hope he does and isn't a bust!).
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see a team like the Eagles take a guy like Brockers to gap clog. But would they take him over Cox? Brockers just doesn't have any production. He's got 2 career sacks. That's not good.

as for the jets I dont see it.

their starting DL is Devito - Pouha - Wilkinson. Are they drafting Brockers to replace Devito? Why? It's a marginal upgrade at best.

they also have decent (possible starter quality) depth like Dixon, Pitoitua, and Ellis.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
I could see a team like the Eagles take a guy like Brockers to gap clog. But would they take him over Cox? Brockers just doesn't have any production. He's got 2 career sacks. That's not good.
I really don't see Brockers getting drafted into a 4-3 scheme because he isn't better than Cox there. Brockers's value is much higher in a 3-4, but he could still drop a bit further than he should.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Chiefs get rid of TJax or Dorsey (which is being talked about all over KC right now) I could see the Chiefs taking Brockers, and I wouldn't necessarily hate the move, I just think we have bigger needs elsewhere. I'd like to see Bailey get a shot to start this year anyway.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

This kid has great size but why did he only produce last season? He technically has the size to be a 5 tech in a 3-4 but I still think his best fit is as a 3 tech in a 4-3. Keep that approach of playing towards his strengths...

I do think this kid has shot up boards because of the lack of DT depth, I'd still take Poe over any of the other 1st rd DT talents.
87Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If the Chiefs get rid of TJax or Dorsey (which is being talked about all over KC right now) I could see the Chiefs taking Brockers, and I wouldn't necessarily hate the move, I just think we have bigger needs elsewhere. I'd like to see Bailey get a shot to start this year anyway.
What??? Do you live in KC??? I do and have yet to hear anything on this. Why would we get rid of the 2 3-4 DE's ranked #1 and #2 in tackles?

People dont pay attention to the fact that Dorsey has overachieved in his current role as he was only suppose to be a 3 tech in a 4-3. Tyson Jackson had a solid year and although he will never live up to his 3rd pick hype (as no 3-4 DE will ever) but our DE rotation is set with Dorsey, Jackson, Bailey, etc....
Old 03-20-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Canes View Post
What??? Do you live in KC??? I do and have yet to hear anything on this. Why would we get rid of the 2 3-4 DE's ranked #1 and #2 in tackles?

People dont pay attention to the fact that Dorsey has overachieved in his current role as he was only suppose to be a 3 tech in a 4-3. Tyson Jackson had a solid year and although he will never live up to his 3rd pick hype (as no 3-4 DE will ever) but our DE rotation is set with Dorsey, Jackson, Bailey, etc....
The problem with Jackson and Dorsey isn't, necessarily, their play (although there are still some issues there) but their pay. After this coming season Branden Albert and Glenn Dorsey will be UFAs. And Tyson Jackson's cap number skyrockets to $15 million. Albert being a very good LT in a league that covets left tackles is going to be expensive to resign. And the Chiefs almost have to re-sign him. That leaves questions with Dorsey and Jackson. Dorsey will be going into that coveted 2nd contract negotiation and is probably going to want something big. And as mentioned, Jackson's cap number skyrockets after next season. Having said all that, it's not hard to imagine at least one, maybe even 2, of the 3 I mentioned not being brought back due to financial reasons. That's why there are concerns there and questions about the long term futures of Dorsey and Jackson with the Chiefs.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Does the Dorsey/TJax situation in KC support or defeat the notion that 3-4 DEs should be taken early and given big contracts?

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-20-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Does the Dorsey/TJax situation in KC support or defeat the notion that 3-4 DEs should be taken early and given big contracts?
Well, you'll get different answers depending on who you ask. I think that question is best broken up into 2 parts. Would I take a 3-4 end that high? I wouldn't unless I felt I had a very good chance that the prospect was Richard Seymour caliber. Which, IMO, Tyson Jackson was not coming out of LSU. Would I pay a 3-4 a big contract? Again, if he'd proven himself to be about the caliber of Richard Seymour I would. I think both Jackson and Dorsey are very solid 3-4 ends. But neither are near the caliber of Seymour, IMO. So I probably wouldn't pay them tons of money. But, that's just my opinion.

Now, let me quantify that a bit further. With the new CBA those top 5 picks aren't nearly as expensive as Jackson and Dorsey were to draft. So that makes it a little better if a team were to take one that high.

Last edited by KaneMarko : 03-20-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's going to be overdrafted based on height/weight, some physical skills and playing for LSU.
IMO he's really a 3rd-5th round prospect. He left school too early.
And Dontari Poe still wouldn't have started for LSU.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
He's going to be overdrafted based on height/weight, some physical skills and playing for LSU.
IMO he's really a 3rd-5th round prospect. He left school too early.
And Dontari Poe still wouldn't have started for LSU.
For me if he came back, had a great year and went in the top 5 then he's worth going mid-first round this year. I dont like guys coming out too early either but you have to sift through what kind of upside a player has and then go from there. If he get's by the New England picks i'm going to fall off my chair.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first, his numbers were kind of disappointing, but on second thought, it isn't terrible for him in general. If he had tested well, he would most likely flown up draft boards. As it stands now, he is sitting anywhere from mid first to early second. Now he is floating around some really quality 3-4 teams that I imagine will be quite interested in molding him to their system. So as it stands, he could be picked up by Pitt Houston New England Baltimore NYJ or Green Bay. In their 3-4 looks, I don't think any of these teams are completely happy with their ends. As a raw guy, those seem like some pretty awesome landing spots.
Lil Quip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
For me if he came back, had a great year and went in the top 5 then he's worth going mid-first round this year. I dont like guys coming out too early either but you have to sift through what kind of upside a player has and then go from there. If he get's by the New England picks i'm going to fall off my chair.
I agree, his upside is off the charts since he declared as a redshirt soph and is very, very raw, but I see no way KC drafts him, it is simply a luxury they cannot afford.

As for drafting Cox over him, it all depends what a team is looking for in its DT's or as a 3-4 DE. If they want a run stuffer, It Brockers, if they want a pass rusher, it's Cox.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
but I see no way KC drafts him, it is simply a luxury they cannot afford.
KC may or may not draft Brockers. If I had to bet I'd say they won't. But I wouldn't go so far as to say he's a luxury they cannot afford. As mentioned in a previous post, it's definitely possible that this time next year Tyson Jackson and/or Glenn Dorsey won't be on the team any more due to financials. So I'm not sure I'd classify Brockers as a "luxury". In fact, if things go a certain way, one could make a strong argument that defensive end could become a necessity for the Chiefs.

The only defensive lineman they have behind Jackson and Dorsey that played significant snaps last year is Allen Bailey who they drafted last year. And, IMO, he's more of a 3rd down specialist than an every down 2-gapping defensive end in their scheme. Because that's about the only time he got on the field last year was on 3rd down passing situations. Jerrell Powe is a rookie NT who played exactly 9 total snaps last year. And that was due to injury to another lineman.

So I wouldn't cast Brockers as out of the question for the Chiefs. Unlikely perhaps...But I wouldn't say out of the question.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

Quote:
The problem with Jackson and Dorsey isn't, necessarily, their play (although there are still some issues there) but their pay. After this coming season Branden Albert and Glenn Dorsey will be UFAs. And Tyson Jackson's cap number skyrockets to $15 million. Albert being a very good LT in a league that covets left tackles is going to be expensive to resign. And the Chiefs almost have to re-sign him. That leaves questions with Dorsey and Jackson. Dorsey will be going into that coveted 2nd contract negotiation and is probably going to want something big. And as mentioned, Jackson's cap number skyrockets after next season. Having said all that, it's not hard to imagine at least one, maybe even 2, of the 3 I mentioned not being brought back due to financial reasons. That's why there are concerns there and questions about the long term futures of Dorsey and Jackson with the Chiefs.
100% correct. Their pay is the issue and that may screw us in the end with these 2 but hey if we're doing it now and still 30 mill under, then let's restructure. Easier said than done...

Also, no 3-4 DL is worth a top 10 pick. Dorsey wasn't suppose to play in that system and has over achieved but Jackson was def a reach.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Canes View Post
100% correct. Their pay is the issue and that may screw us in the end with these 2 but hey if we're doing it now and still 30 mill under, then let's restructure. Easier said than done...

Also, no 3-4 DL is worth a top 10 pick. Dorsey wasn't suppose to play in that system and has over achieved but Jackson was def a reach.
Richard Seymour disagrees.

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote