Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-17-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Mitchell
Rookie

Mitchell hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I think this has zero influence on his stock.
It should. Until you feel the pain of having your team lose two players for 4 weeks, you have no idea.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Jenkins is better than Kirtpatrick IMHO.
Did you check out Jenkins play any last season? I sure caught zero of his games to be honest.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Did you check out Jenkins play any last season? I sure caught zero of his games to be honest.
He didn't even make first team All American. Only made it as a returner. Josh Buchannon (best small school guy) said he played mediocre at best this year.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, I was talking about while he was at Florida.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't read the 2nd page so maybe someone brought this up but, it's not that he smoked weed. Or that he got caught.

It's that he was dumb enough to be doing it right now as he's about to be scrutinized beyond belief. Is it a major blow to his draft stock? No. But now there's doubts about him.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's a youtube vid of Jenkins at North Alabama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R06Kj8ACvIM

I don't know how much of the season it covers, but it's something.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
He didn't even make first team All American. Only made it as a returner. Josh Buchannon (best small school guy) said he played mediocre at best this year.
His stats were mediocre because no one threw his way all year. He made a habit of making plays on the other side of the field. Im pretty sure he had only 1 int all year and iirc, that was a tipped ball.
TheRubberDuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Here's a youtube vid of Jenkins at North Alabama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R06Kj8ACvIM

I don't know how much of the season it covers, but it's something.
Thank you sir. Lol at Boosie in the background. I hope he looks sharp at the combine & pro days.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
It should. Until you feel the pain of having your team lose two players for 4 weeks, you have no idea.
Until you feel the pain on passing on EVERYONE who doesn't fit the four pillars (Faith, Character, Core Values, Team First) of the Rams, you have no idea.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Until you feel the pain on passing on EVERYONE who doesn't fit the four pillars (Faith, Character, Core Values, Team First) of the Rams, you have no idea.
Sounds like the makings of a good church flag football team...

(It took everything I had to resist the urge to make a racist joke...)
Old 01-17-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is weed even a drug? Like let's be serious here. The guy smoked weed one time(that we know of, I'm sure teams already suspect this anyways. Like you can't be in a huge college like Bama, be on the football team, win a National Championship and not be exposed to drugs) and that outweighs his immense talent and causes him to drop 22 spots? ********! The guys till a top 10 pick.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Is weed even a drug? Like let's be serious here. The guy smoked weed one time(that we know of, I'm sure teams already suspect this anyways. Like you can't be in a huge college like Bama, be on the football team, win a National Championship and not be exposed to drugs) and that outweighs his immense talent and causes him to drop 22 spots? ********! The guys till a top 10 pick.
Do you know what the chances are of smoking pot only one time and getting caught on that one occasion? I sure dont, but would guess it is similar to the chances of winning the lottery.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:33 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like njx9 said, it's not whether or not weed is inherently evil.

The fact is he got caught with a baggie of the devil's lettuce during the three month period that could affect the rest of his life. That shows poor judgement. The full details haven't gone out and more of the story will become apparent when the combine and all manner of dog and pony shows start when he'll begin to make statements explaining what he's done.

Some teams are going to be scared off by this, but his freakish size and athleticism coupled with what teams will see on the field will lead to him falling, but not by much.

I think if he's there he doesn't get past Carolina, they face a lot of big receivers and have a need in the secondary. That being said unless he interviews extremely well and explains himself satisfactorily I can see him taking a bigger tumble than most expect.

Fact is a guy who is caught with weed during the most important 3 months of his college career, is a risk to be in strip clubs at 3 in the morning on game day and hanging out with criminals and miscreants pacman style.

Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of Kirkpatricks and I'd love to see him in Carolina but this is a massive concern for any team looking to build for the future. You can't have young rich guys who make boneheaded decisions when you need them to be level headed. At the end of day just toking isn't that big of a deal, hell it took williams like his 5th year to get suspended and he smokes more than snoop dogg.

It's the fact he was dumb enough to get caught and couldn't be sensible for three months.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Here's the write-up Alabama's Scout site had on the arrest:

Pair of former UA players arrested
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Oh no an athlete that smokes weed holy ****!

I remember when Calvin Johnson admitted to smoking weed and it killed his draft stock.
it did though, he fell so far that he went after jawalrus a huge draft bust. and if someone thinks jawalrus is better than you, you must really suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
If Dre Kirkpatrick is not off the board by the 14th pick (Dallas) he certainly will not get past the Cowboys. Physical, rangy corners possessing Kirkpatrick's size & athleticism simply don't fall far. There will still be teams that will give him a very close look in the Top 10 (Washington, Carolina) and it'd surprise me if the Tide star fell past Kansas City at 11.

Any arrest hurts, but sometimes there are skill-sets that supersede any *relatively minor* red flags. Interview process at the Combine will be hugely important, but IMO Kirkpatrick retains a strangle-hold on the #2 CB spot in this draft. Maybe he's taken off a few boards, but this is unlikely to cost him much more than his inevitable fine.

is that the pudge? holy ghost-of-nfl-drafts-past batman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
thisthisthis. i don't care about the weed. i care that he's now in the vince young tier of utter and complete morons. don't want, wouldn't touch.
yeah, basically it confirms hes a total dumb****.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Spaceboy1
Rookie

Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone in the NFL smokes pot, this isnt a big deal.
Spaceboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceboy1 View Post
Again, that's not really the issue for Dre.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is, like, the only three months of his entire life that he can't blaze. Gotta have just a little self-control, bro. Have someone else pick it up for you at least, and don't carry it on yourself. Jesus.

Last edited by DraftSavant : 01-18-2012 at 01:43 PM.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceboy1 View Post
That's not true at all.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

please fall to pick #23 or at least somewhere close enough for an easy trade

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
This is, like, the only three months of his entire life that he can't blaze. Gotta have just a little self-control, bro. Have someone else pick it up for you at least, and don't carry it on yourself. Jesus.
Ask Trent Williams & Fred Davis about that.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
That's not true at all.
LOL what league do you watch? You wanna put the number at 80% so you can sleep at night lol?

Dude, not to be racist, but ever player besides maybe white sloppy OL smoke, and they probably do too.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The truth is it is illegal and some prospects paid the price and some did not.

As a Pats fan, we took advantage of the drop and got Hernandez is the 4th.

The question is if this a bad trend or just some guy hanging out with friends and get high? We can't really know.

I think he drops a few spots, some teams will drop him, but I don't see him leaving the first. I think a few teams won't be phased, especially if he interviews well. I definitely would like his skill sets on the Pats, but I don't see him dropping that far. I still think he is the number two corner and mid first value.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams will worry more about his overall decision making more than the actual arrest. They'll say "You're about to land a 7 figure gig. Everything you do between your freshman year and draft day is your resume. Why the hell would you choose to carry weed on you when you know this much is at stake?"

Seriously, though. This is why women have an extra pocket. Keep a woman with you so she can keep the baggy up her sniz. Dummy.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Spaceboy1
Rookie

Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the NBA and/or NFL tested for Pot during the season, there would be no season....
Spaceboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote