Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-29-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My Ticket to the Draft May Be Up for Grabs

I have a grand-fathered Day 2 Diehard draft ticket that may be up for grabs again this year. I won't know for a couple more weeks whether I will be going to NYC this year or not, but as long as the guy that used it from last year filled out the info right, it should be active and I would like to keep it active for the future.

Basically, if someone is interested and would commit to attending the entirety of the draft and filling out my info at the end of day three, it's a free ticket without having to wait in line for hours to hopefully get a freebie.

Think about whether you would like to attend and would fulfill the requirements to keep the ticket alive for me. No hurry to make a decision since I don't know what's happening with regards to my attendance.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Gridiron
Rookie

Gridiron hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Interested.
Gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
I Am Rodgers
Rookie

I Am Rodgers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd definitely be interested. I live in central Jersey. What exactly needs to be done though?
I Am Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Day 2 as in the second and third round? Oh man so want to go, but damn 8 am class on friday.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ticket is for all three days. Day 2 and 3 have always been easy to get into without a ticket, Day 1 typically sees a few hundred people in front of Rockefeller that want but can't get tickets.

Casual draft fans tend to have a hard time sitting through the entire event but it is much shorter now than it was a few years ago where you had 11 or 12 hour days with crappy over-priced food. Day three is still long for most people, especially in a city with so many other things to do.

My Vegas trip is now being moved from that weekend, but I don't see my company letting me have a two day week followed by a three day week that includes non-productive Mondays after flying included in the time I show up. Maybe I should take it as a sign to get a new job...
Old 01-30-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone can go to the draft if they queue up...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Anyone can go to the draft if they queue up...
True, if you are in line early enough. While waiting in line has its charm, not waiting in a lineup for hours also has its upside.

With the draft going to primetime more tickets are going to ABC/ESPN friends and family and more VIP tickets are being sold for $500 a pop as it is being seen as more of an event. It's odd seeing so many people that don't give a damn about the event sitting through the first round.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
greggydion
Rookie

greggydion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Powered through season 1 and now halfway through season 2. I love the whole series, but man, these two seasons were on another level. Just so much fun and so many great characters.
greggydion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
greggydion
Rookie

greggydion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Reading what you guys have written I'm have to watch the finale. I haven't watched the show since Morgan got intersect and that was a long time ago.
greggydion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very interested in this. I've gone every year for the past 5ish years. Normally I have to pay someone for the 1st night ticket because I have to fly in. I stay through the entire day 3 anyways.

What sucks too is I was there for the last year that the day 2 die hard was in existence but I had to leave a couple hours before the end because of poor flight planning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I waited in line for tickets a couple of years ago and it was awesome. Chatting in person with other draftniks is so underrated!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I waited in line for tickets a couple of years ago and it was awesome. Chatting in person with other draftniks is so underrated!
Me? Jealous? Yes.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
RJS113
Rookie

RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RJS113 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check your pm
RJS113 is offline   Reply With Quote