Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-29-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
Jason Smith was an upside projection with a weak OT class.
Eugene Monroe should have gone 2nd. He was clearly a better OT.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see him quite that high. He reminds me a lot of Nate Solder, the OT NE drafted last year in round 1. IMO, he won't be drafted ahead of Reiff or Martin and will be the 4th OT taken in the draft.
The Senior Bowl is nice but one always has to remember that the strength of any draft is the junior class and until you match up at the combine, you really haven't proved a whole lot.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
Jason Smith was an upside projection with a weak OT class. Mike Adams can play a lot better than Smith and he has taken on top competition. So yes, I would not be surprised to see Adams picked in the top half of the first round.
captain hindsight? j. smith, a. smith, oher, and monroe was hardly considered a weak OT class....it had the potential to be legendary
Old 01-30-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I don't see him quite that high. He reminds me a lot of Nate Solder, the OT NE drafted last year in round 1.
Say what now?

Nate Solder was a converted TE who was athletic but in now way was on the same level with Adams in terms of strength.

Quote:
IMO, he won't be drafted ahead of Reiff or Martin and will be the 4th OT taken in the draft.

The Senior Bowl is nice but one always has to remember that the strength of any draft is the junior class and until you match up at the combine, you really haven't proved a whole lot.
A. This doesn't automatically mean that the seniors are below the juniors in every case

B. It's not just a senior bowl that he put up. Dude has put up solid play the last two years as well.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't buy the Adams hype.

I don't think he'll be able to play LT at an elite level in the NFL and RTs don't go that high in the draft. The combine will be huge for him to show that he has the athleticism to play OLT. He wasn't very dominant in the games he played for OSU this year, either -- so it's not like you have a Jake Long out there that people are questioning his physical tools.

He sort of reminds of Michael Oher, so if he does grade out better physically than him, he could make a jump. Top 10 is a little high for him, IMO.
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
Say what now?

Nate Solder was a converted TE who was athletic but in now way was on the same level with Adams in terms of strength.

Quote:
Both of these OT's are large athletic types who who have the feet to plat LT. Strength wasn't Solder's problem, it was technique that he needed to work on.

A. This doesn't automatically mean that the seniors are below the juniors in every case

Quote:
I'd say only about 6 seniors will be 1st round picks in this year's draft and juniors tend to dominate because their upside is so much greater than the seniors.
B. It's not just a senior bowl that he put up. Dude has put up solid play the last two years as well.
The Senior Bowl has a huge baring on where a player gets drafted. There he has to face pro prospects who have real strength, feet, and speed which he rarely saw in college.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRogers92 View Post

I don't think he'll be able to play LT at an elite level in the NFL and RTs don't go that high in the draft. The combine will be huge for him to show that he has the athleticism to play OLT. He wasn't very dominant in the games he played for OSU this year, either -- so it's not like you have a Jake Long out there that people are questioning his physical tools.

He sort of reminds of Michael Oher, so if he does grade out better physically than him, he could make a jump. Top 10 is a little high for him, IMO.
What about this guy makes you question his athletic ability at all? The guy is an excellent athlete for the position, it's one of his biggest positives.

People seriously baffle me with statements like this. Is it that hard to catch an Ohio State game?
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

With the way the NFL has evolved and the proliferation of the 3-4, RT is just as important as LT. Most teams have, or at least strive to have, a dynamic pass rusher on each side of the ball. Andre Smith was a guy that went Top 10 with doubts about his ability to play LT, as did Jake Long. Tyron Smith is another guy who went Top 10, and I believe he started all year at RT for the Cowboys. Positional value for the LT position is highly inflated; you need to keep your QB upright, it doesn't matter which direction the pass rush is coming from.

Now, even if that wasn't the case, as the above poster said, the questions surrounding Mike Adams aren't rooted in his athleticism. He's highly athletic. It's the inconsistency that plagued in him college that will give NFL evaluators trouble. That said, we've seen time and time again that teams are willing to gamble on their ability to teach consistency in exchange for potential, and it's one of the reasons Adams will go so high on draft day.

I think a surprise landing spot for Adams might be Philly. They love drafting lineman high, they've had some issues along the offensive line, and Adams would give them some flexibility there. That pick wouldn't shock me whatsoever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

[quote=A Perfect Score;2845196]With the way the NFL has evolved and the proliferation of the 3-4, RT is just as important as LT. Most teams have, or at least strive to have, a dynamic pass rusher on each side of the ball. Andre Smith was a guy that went Top 10 with doubts about his ability to play LT, as did Jake Long. Tyron Smith is another guy who went Top 10, and I believe he started all year at RT for the Cowboys. Positional value for the LT position is highly inflated; you need to keep your QB upright, it doesn't matter which direction the pass rush is coming from.

I have to completely disagree with this assessment. LT is far more important than RT by a mile. The LT protects a QB's blindside where he has no idea what is happening, the vast majority of great pass rushers attack from the RE position, sure the occasional team has 2 good pass rushers but that is still quite rare.
A lot of OT's start at RT before moving to LT if they show they have the ability to handle the job. Few teams will throw in a rookie at LT unless they want their QB killed.
Teams have and continue to draft LT's high in the draft because they know full well the importance of the LT position, RT's are a dime a dozen and never get drafted very high in round 1. Sure, players like Andre Smith end up at RT permanently but it is because they haven't demonstrated to their team, the ability to play LT better than the player they already have playing there.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

outlandish statement of the day: Mike Adams is actually the best tackle in this crop. Kalil is the only one who compares and Adams has 20 pounds on him. Adams needs to improve upper body but he's got rare feet for a legit 6'7" player. Just like how Solder ended up being the best OT of that group, Adams could be the best of this group.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
outlandish statement of the day: Mike Adams is actually the best tackle in this crop. Kalil is the only one who compares and Adams has 20 pounds on him. Adams needs to improve upper body but he's got rare feet for a legit 6'7" player. Just like how Solder ended up being the best OT of that group, Adams could be the best of this group.
Completely agree. I still like Kalil a bit more (I have Kalil as my #2 prospect in the Draft), but I have Mike Adams Top 10.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adams and Kalil were the top two tackles coming out of high school in 2008. Kalil was #1 rated most of the year (and Tyron Smith was rated highly as well) but I think Adams overtook them both after dominating in the Army All-American game.

Adams has more size/strength than the other top tackles and has plenty of great tape to back up his showings in senior bowl week, not to mention comparable athleticism. Teams fall in love with the size and upside factor all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if Adams is the 2nd tackle taken...but it could very well fall like 'Canadian said and Reiff and Martin could be #2 and 3 with strong combine and pro day workouts. Adams certainly put the pressure on those two guys to have a big performance though. Dominating that south D-Line in Mobile was quite a feat.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Lol @ this. Athleticism isn't the question on this guy. Dude has great feet and athleticism to play LT along with size and strength.

Issue is that he has some lapses in technique at time.

As far as not being dominant in games; what games were you watching? Some games the dude was a wall and his junior season was awesome.

Not his most dominant game but the only one I could find.

Gets beat on one or two inside moves and stunts but these are some of the technique things he needs to work on.

For the most part does a good job locking onto defenders. Pushing blocks and getting to the second level in the run game. Handles bull rushes and outside speed rushers well. Even gets out on a screen play and does some blocking downfield.

This isn't his greatest game but I don't see how you can question his athleticism here, nor his ability to play LT.

Is he perfect? No, he needs to work on some of his technique etc. but then again we aren't talking top 5 pick. However, some team who needs a LT in the top 10 and isn't sold on Martin might just take him.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-31-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like him a lot more than Jonathan Martin and Riley Reiff. Could be in contention for the Bills at #10.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
Like him a lot more than Jonathan Martin and Riley Reiff. Could be in contention for the Bills at #10.
Really...and WHY do you like him a lot more than Martin or Reiff?
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I put him in front of Martin in my next big board, and is now the #16 ranked prospect...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I put him in front of Martin in my next big board, and is now the #16 ranked prospect...
Dude looks slow as hell in the games I've watched him. Like he doesn't care. Or as a scout I know says, "lethargic".
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
Old 01-31-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsy82 View Post
Dude looks slow as hell in the games I've watched him. Like he doesn't care. Or as a scout I know says, "lethargic".
At times Adams was inconsistent, but overall he has impressed me as a legit 1st round pick. He looked like the best OT at the Senior Bowl, and had a chance to be the 3rd OT drafted behind Kalil and Reiff.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
At times Adams was inconsistent, but overall he has impressed me as a legit 1st round pick. He looked like the best OT at the Senior Bowl, and had a chance to be the 3rd OT drafted behind Kalil and Reiff.
I'll somewhat agree with that. I think he'll have an uphill battle between Martin and Sanders for that 3rd spot. Though, I expect Sanders to lose that battle outright due to lack of ceiling.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanders seems so soft. He is Tony Ugoh part 2.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns could get lucky if he falls to 22. If we snag a wide receiver or two in free agency and are able to get Griffin, right tackle is a massive hole for us...

We'd also have two mike adams on the roster which would be pretty ******* boss

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not quite sure what games you were watching.

He had some problems with consistency this season but he also was suspended to start the season. I'm assuming this affected him in some ways. Not completely excusing it, but when he has been on, he has looked good.

Meanwhile Martin has been rather unimpressive this season.

Reiff certainly presents a challenge to him as the #2 OT. I honestly would be glad to have either on my team. I prefer Adams but thats obvious.

Reiff certainly has the athleticism and feet to play LT at the next level but I am slightly concerned with his tendency to overextend himself and thus get off balance. He also seems to have some serious trouble with the bull rush. Sometimes seems to have trouble getting push in the run game.

His athleticism is nice and doesn't seem to have trouble hitting targets at the second level. His feet are good and guys can't go around the horn on him. Sometimes struggles with inside rushers but his technique is still pretty good.

He has been consistent over his career which is nice.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:

Last edited by Sloopy : 01-31-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really...and WHY do you like him a lot more than Martin or Reiff?
Bigger, stronger, excels in both pass protection and running and he probably has a higher ceiling than both Martin and Reilly.

To me it's Kalil, Adams, Reiff and Martin in that order.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THE MARTIN FASCINATION sadfsd
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martin sucks