Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-30-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Justin Blackmon or Robert Woods?

Pretty much who would you rather have?

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Spaceboy1
Rookie

Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woods... No Doubt
Spaceboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go with Woods. Blackmon will be a top 10 pick and a very productive NFL WR, but I don't see Calvin Johnson/AJ Green type of talent. Woods is a much better athlete than Blackmon and is set to have a potential All American season next season with Barkley returning. Blackmon reminds me of a mix between Anquan Boldin and Hakeem Nicks.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woods. Not close.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me this dude.

IMO Criner has the most star potential at the next level of all the WRs in this draft.
If he beasts his 40, he's going to make a strong case for going in the top 25.

About the OP's question, I think Blackmon is getting a bit underrated.
Both he and Woods are about the same size, Woods looks a little more explosive on tape.
Woods won't be eligible until 2013, so if I'm gonna take Blackmon.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Woods all day, every day.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woods. Getting to watch this kid every week has been one helluva treat. The guy is very explosive and is a very good route runner, good blocker, and just has that drive you want to see. Hes got the ability to beat you deep and catch the ball over the middle, hes my favorite WR from my time watching SC. He has some concentration drops every once and a while, and sometimes goes for the big play rather than just taking what is given to him but those arent the worst things in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neither. Give me Sammy Watkins :)

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blackmon.

Can't wait until he metaphorically teabags everyone on this site that continues to rank other guys above him. Dez Bryant, Michael Floyd, and now Woods. In Bart Scott's famous words, "can't wait!"
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a USC fan, Woods is more polished, and a better overall player, but Blackmon has more potential and better size. Woods is a very safe bet, and I'd take him over Blackmon 8/10 times....but I wouldn't sell Blackmon short since his ceiling is higher.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to buck the trend a little bit and go Blackmon. At least for now. Woods still needs to sell me on the fact he can be a downfield weapon. Whenever I see him, he never really seems to be running by people or generating a ton of separation. He seems to be a very smart player that catches everything thrown his way, but most of his big plays seem to come when he adjusts his route and finds space. Seems to be more of a volume catcher and a guy who makes plays after the catch than a guy who can take the top off of a defense. I don't know, maybe I'm just not seeing it...but I don't see an elite player. I'm not the biggest Blackmon guy in the world either, but I feel safer about his play style working in the NFL because of the size advantage he has.

As I said, it's still very early. Woods is all 19 with two years of very strong film. Well within his reach to convince me that he'll be the better of the two, but I guess I'm just not the biggest Woods guy early on.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gimme Woods, but it is almost criminal how much this site is starting to underrate Blackmon.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:51 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woods > Watkins > Lee > Blackmon
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:01 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm going to buck the trend a little bit and go Blackmon. At least for now. Woods still needs to sell me on the fact he can be a downfield weapon. Whenever I see him, he never really seems to be running by people or generating a ton of separation. He seems to be a very smart player that catches everything thrown his way, but most of his big plays seem to come when he adjusts his route and finds space.

As I said, it's still very early. Woods is all 19 with two years of very strong film. Well within his reach to convince me that he'll be the better of the two, but I guess I'm just not the biggest Woods guy early on.
I pretty much agree with this. Blackmon right now vs Woods right now, I'll take Blackmon.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll wait till they run their 40's to see which one has the speed to be elite. Right now, I'd say they are pretty even in talent although Blackmon has shown a lot more ability to go deep than Woods but that might just be the system their HC uses.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Mitchell
Rookie

Mitchell hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Blackmon >> Woods

Are you guys being serious? WOW!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Gimme Woods, but it is almost criminal how much this site is starting to underrate Blackmon.
+1

Give me Blackmon between these two right now.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are people trying to question Robert Woods speed?

Let me put this into context for you. Robert Woods ran 21.04 200 meter in high school. Chris Johnson, 21.3.

Roberts Woods made the All-USA high school track and field team as a Senior in High School. And then on top of that, Woods has great hands, concentration, and is an amazing route runner. The guy is a precise route runner.

I like Blackmon, but Woods is a special, special talent. Honestly, it isn't even close.

EDIT: According to USC, Woods best 200 meter time was actually 21.01, which was the fourth fastest time in the nation in 2010.

Last edited by Big Bird : 01-31-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Robert Woods all day, every day.
This. I think woods would be a top three player this year if he could declare.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blackmon is the better player right now. Woods will have another season to show he can take his game to the next level.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Are people trying to question Robert Woods speed?

Let me put this into context for you. Robert Woods ran 21.04 200 meter in high school. Chris Johnson, 21.3.

Roberts Woods made the All-USA high school track and field team as a Senior in High School. And then on top of that, Woods has great hands, concentration, and is an amazing route runner. The guy is a precise route runner.

I like Blackmon, but Woods is a special, special talent. Honestly, it isn't even close.

EDIT: According to USC, Woods best 200 meter time was actually 21.01, which was the fourth fastest time in the nation in 2010.
Being a top 200 meter runner doesn't mean a whole lot when running 40 yards. Lots of 200 meter runners cannot do even a decent 40 time.
I'm not saying Woods is necessarily a slow 40 yard runner but until he runs a 40, we just don't know.
He catches most of his balls on short outs and crosses, USC rarely asks him to run a deep pattern so there is no way to tell just how fast a 40 he runs.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm going to buck the trend a little bit and go Blackmon. At least for now. Woods still needs to sell me on the fact he can be a downfield weapon.
I'm hoping this a joke...

Robert Woods is one of the best deep threats in the nation. The reason you may be in question is because Lane likes to use Robert underneath because he's explosive in the open field and break off those 50-70 yards YAC he's prone to do. Robert Woods is easily a 4.3 guy too.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post

Robert Woods is one of the best deep threats in the nation. The reason you may be in question is because Lane likes to use Robert underneath because he's explosive in the open field and break off those 50-70 yards YAC he's prone to do. Robert Woods is easily a 4.3 guy too.
If he's as fast as you say then why wouldn't Lane make him that kind of weapon in his offense with a QB like Barkley throwing him the ball.
So far, I haven't seen 4.3 speed, I've seen a solid route runner who catches a lot of short passes.
I hope he turns out to be a dynamic receiver with 4.3 speed and is an elite prospect, but I haven't seen a whole lot yet to indicate he is that prospect. Maybe Lane will turn him loose next season.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Blackmon is the better player right now. Woods will have another season to show he can take his game to the next level.
What level? Woods put up identical numbers to Blackmon, yet he doesn't play in a spread and has much better surrounding talent for the ball to be given to.

And Woods is a superior route runner to Blackmon, and it's not even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Being a top 200 meter runner doesn't mean a whole lot when running 40 yards. Lots of 200 meter runners cannot do even a decent 40 time.
I'm not saying Woods is necessarily a slow 40 yard runner but until he runs a 40, we just don't know.
He catches most of his balls on short outs and crosses, USC rarely asks him to run a deep pattern so there is no way to tell just how fast a 40 he runs.
Or you could see how ridiculous quick he is off the line, in and out of breaks. Or see how all the huge plays he has after catch. Or (crazy notion coming up), you could actually watch the games and realize Woods does runs his share of deep routes. It's not his fault Barkley isn't giving him the rock. One play against Arizona State, Woods flat out burnt the entire defense, and Barkley overthrew him. And according to you, that's probably Robert Woods fault, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post

People have a hard time realizing that a player can't do something he isn't being asked to do by his offense.

Robert Woods already ran in the 4.4's in high school and has already proven to be one of the fastest athletes (athlete, not just football player) in the entire nation. Only reason people are trying to doubt this guy is because of speed, but all you have to do is actually watch the games to see he clearly has plenty of it.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
If he's as fast as you say then why wouldn't Lane make him that kind of weapon in his offense with a QB like Barkley throwing him the ball.
So far, I haven't seen 4.3 speed, I've seen a solid route runner who catches a lot of short passes.
I hope he turns out to be a dynamic receiver with 4.3 speed and is an elite prospect, but I haven't seen a whole lot yet to indicate he is that prospect. Maybe Lane will turn him loose next season.
You can do your research with highlight video all day. I've watched Robert since he was in high school, and had the chance to watch him live on 4 different occasions collegiality. He doesn't have an initial burst of a Marqise Lee or George Farmer but when he hits his stride no one is close to him.

To your last comment, you and I both my friend. If George Farmer, Marqise Lee, and Robert Woods all produce this could go down as one of the best receiving corps ever in college.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote