Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-06-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
ZRO
Rookie

ZRO could make a wolverine purr.ZRO could make a wolverine purr.ZRO could make a wolverine purr.ZRO could make a wolverine purr.ZRO could make a wolverine purr.ZRO could make a wolverine purr.
Default Interesting thing about USC's offense in 2012..

OK, sorry if I'm way out of the loop on this. It may already be well known, but I was looking around at 2012 CFB stuff and checking out USC's roster. I just realized their top 3 WR's for next season - Robert Woods, Marqise Lee and George Farmer (Woods and Lee both being, IMO, top 5 WR's in the country) all played at the SAME high school at the SAME time.

That's incredible. They must have never lost a game. First of all - WTF are they feeding the kids at that school? Second of all, have their been any situations like this in CFB history? Like a whole group of WRs/LBs, etc. starting together from the same high school?
ZRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRO View Post
OK, sorry if I'm way out of the loop on this. It may already be well known, but I was looking around at 2012 CFB stuff and checking out USC's roster. I just realized their top 3 WR's for next season - Robert Woods, Marqise Lee and George Farmer (Woods and Lee both being, IMO, top 5 WR's in the country) all played at the SAME high school at the SAME time.

That's incredible. They must have never lost a game. First of all - WTF are they feeding the kids at that school? Second of all, have their been any situations like this in CFB history? Like a whole group of WRs/LBs, etc. starting together from the same high school?
Yeah they all went to Serra. Woods and then Farmer were both the number 1 recruits at WR in back to back years. Lee was originally going to USC with the intentions of playing safety until he started tearing it up in workouts. Its very hard to believe they all played together in high school, if they had a QB who could throw it in their area it was all over. I know that they did win some titles while at Serra. Hopefully they can help lead USC to one next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They also had Paul Richardson who was a 4 star receiver out of high school who ended up signing somewhere in the PAC 12.

I loved watching Serra games when the fearsome foursome was there.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Da Big Harv
Rookie

Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya pretty amazing for all that WR talent from one area and to anwser your other question about similar groups Arizona St 3 top LB's or 2 top and one very good one also all went to Centenial in Cali

Vontaze Burflict is one year younger and seniors Brandon McGee and Shelly Lyons

and a lot of other players are from that high school on ASU including a 4 star freshman QB
Old 02-06-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miramar to West Virginia pipeline too

Geno Smith
Stedman Bailey
Ivan McCartney
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote