Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-12-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Battle between Paterno family and PSU Board of Trustees begins

LINK

I'm still baffled as to why the BoT now decides to issue a statement. Especially one that they know won't satisfy those they're trying to satisfy. It was a rather weak statement.

Definitely interesting to see the Paterno family take an immediate shot at the BoT.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does no one at Penn State understand what a War of Attrition is?
Old 03-13-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is bad timing on the Board of Trustees part. While I still agree the decision was correct to relieve Paterno of his head coaching duties to his moral mistake, in which I thought he wanted to save the name and reputation of Penn State by keeping it Quiet, I think the Board picked a terrible time to release this.

They couldn't have said it immediately after they fired him?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they should just stop talking about him. hes gone, let the students and penn state fans remember him however they please.

in my opinion the board needs to figure their own stuff out asap
Old 03-13-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
they should just stop talking about him. hes gone, let the students and penn state fans remember him however they please.

in my opinion the board needs to figure their own stuff out asap
I can't give you anymore +rep, but I agree.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
stevehook12
Rookie

stevehook12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default stevehook12

big deal :)

college textbooks