Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-07-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tannehill throws the best sideline routes in this class, throws a good deep ball, has good accuracy and can throw it on the run, and is tough in the pocket. I like his pro potential better than Robert Griffin's and think Tannehill is every bit as good an athlete, if not outrightly better, than Andrew Luck. If he'd been a three or four year starter, we'd be seeing a lot more Jay Cutler comparisons.
Caulibflower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Tannehill throws the best sideline routes in this class, throws a good deep ball, has good accuracy and can throw it on the run, and is tough in the pocket. I like his pro potential better than Robert Griffin's and think Tannehill is every bit as good an athlete, if not outrightly better, than Andrew Luck. If he'd been a three or four year starter, we'd be seeing a lot more Jay Cutler comparisons.
Cutler was my favorite QB prospect ever, so it makes sense that I like Tannehill so much.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taneyhill would be way too high with the 6th overall, but he definitely has some of the tools that Shanahan could fall in love with.

I could see the Redskins do something like Brian Hoyer/Ryan Taneyhill if they can deal back (or if they move up from the 2nd rounder instead). I'm just not all that sold that they go so all-in for RG3. This is a big year for Shanahan, and it's hard to imagine RG3 buying him the job security he needs right away.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy christ, it's a Toon sighting! <3 <3

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would not be surprised if the Dolphins decide to take Tannehill themselves with a trade back. Remember we did take Sherman as an OC and his QB coach is here on our staff as our QB coach. I could easily see that play into a decision to take him. Just as folks are assuming we will get Flynn because of the Philbin connection.

The kid looks like he has the raw potential to be a stud. If we can drop back to around 15 and take him and pick up a 2nd I would be happy. Plus miami is the longest running team without a 1st round QB, so it would hugely please the fanbase and owner.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Inspector71
Rookie

Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Inspector71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely think Miami WOULD be a destination for Tannehill if they don't sign Flynn. But I think it's 99.9% a done deal that Flynn signs in Miami.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless Philbin knows Flynn is not a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Woah, I've seen Tannehill throw numerous bad sideline routes that ends up getting picked. I'd say that's one of the worse throws he makes.

I think people are thinking I don't like Tannehill, I was one of the few that had him as a first rounder for some time now. There's things he does great, there's things he needs work on. There's things he isn't very good at yet, but I think he's got a lot of potential and alot of the tools
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Woah, I've seen Tannehill throw numerous bad sideline routes that ends up getting picked. I'd say that's one of the worse throws he makes.

I think people are thinking I don't like Tannehill, I was one of the few that had him as a first rounder for some time now. There's things he does great, there's things he needs work on. There's things he isn't very good at yet, but I think he's got a lot of potential and alot of the tools
People mean different things, I think.

By saying "he throws the best sideline routes in this class," Calubflower is alluding to the fact that Tannehill is one of the few college QBs that is not limited by the field dimensions in college football.

Using Matt Barkley, for example. That USC offense is designed around throws to the short side of the field. The only time they'll use the wide-side is off of a rollout or screen/smoke route - in order to protect the QB and decrease the distance the ball has to travel. That's actually a big red flag scouts will watch out for when grading arm strength: how often does his coach protect him from intermediate/deep sideline throws to the wide side? Very few college QBs will even attempt these throws. Tannehill completes them regularly every game.

Now here's where I think you guys are splitting on the definition: Tannehill also has a terrible tendency to either lock on to his primary read or throw blind into coverage. A lot of the time, these ended up being really bad throws/decisions to the outside.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love me some Ryan Tannehill. I'm not sure I buy the Cutler comparison (I loved the hell out of Cutler, still do. Throws the best ball in the NFL)...He reminds me more of Big Ben then Cutler, especially with the mobility he's demonstrated in college. I think he's a legit Top 20 prospect, I'll be really shocked if he goes #6 though. Then again, I loved Christian Ponder last year too, and I was surprised when he went #12. Maybe I'll be surprised yet again. I should really learn to stop underestimating the value NFL franchises place on QBs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

missing the senior bowl was bad for his draft stock. with a great week he could have moved up to top 20 or even higher.

Not being there, his value is late 1st or more likely, early 2nd. I don't buy that he's got top 20 value right now.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also I could see Brock Osweiler leap froging Tannehill. to be 6'7" and move that well is rare.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be shocked if Osweiler was picked ahead of Tannehill.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I would be shocked if Osweiler was picked ahead of Tannehill.
I wouldn't be shocked if someone fell in love with Osweiler's physical tools. I wouldn't recommend, but someone may.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
He's played two positions at a pretty high level, despite being coached/developed by a fucknut like Mike Sherman.
I absolutely disagree with your opinion on Mike Sherman, here. As an offensive play-caller, these past two years were fine. The defense just happened to be awful at making adjustments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Tannehill still has a lot of trouble reading coverages and making some of the NFL throws.
I agree on the reading coverages part, he was rather inconsistent with some of his throws, but there were so many NFL throws he was asked to make in that offense and he did it well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
He reminds me more of Big Ben then Cutler, especially with the mobility he's demonstrated in college.
Tannehill could never shed rushers in the pocket like Big Ben. Tanne's running ability is great, especially in the open field, but his problem (mostly with read-options) is that he would often give the ball to the RB to make a play rather than tucking it and busting out a 40 yard run. /Aggie bitterness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Maybe I'll be surprised yet again. I should really learn to stop underestimating the value NFL franchises place on QBs.
The rookie wage scale is something people are still forgetting about. If I want a guy early and I know that I only have to pay him a couple million to take him at 8 rather than the back-breaking numbers of two years ago, why the hell wouldn't I draft a guy when I am on the clock? Subtracting the financial commitment of high picks was one thing the NFL got right.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People mean different things, I think.

By saying "he throws the best sideline routes in this class," Calubflower is alluding to the fact that Tannehill is one of the few college QBs that is not limited by the field dimensions in college football.

Using Matt Barkley, for example. That USC offense is designed around throws to the short side of the field. The only time they'll use the wide-side is off of a rollout or screen/smoke route - in order to protect the QB and decrease the distance the ball has to travel. That's actually a big red flag scouts will watch out for when grading arm strength: how often does his coach protect him from intermediate/deep sideline throws to the wide side? Very few college QBs will even attempt these throws. Tannehill completes them regularly every game.

Now here's where I think you guys are splitting on the definition: Tannehill also has a terrible tendency to either lock on to his primary read or throw blind into coverage. A lot of the time, these ended up being really bad throws/decisions to the outside.
Right. I was pointing out that he can hit the far-side outs. Plenty of guys can throw it to the wide side of the field, but Tannehill is one of the few who can get it there on a rope. It's not just a distance thing, it's that he can peg a far out consistently. He does have a tendency to lock onto receivers, and obviously that's a pretty dangerous thing to be doing when you're throwing outs. But I've mentioned that before in analyzing Tannehill, and everyone knows he's got plenty of things to work on. But it still kind of surprises me that people don't look more at the context of his career; he's literally only played QB for a year and half, and he's doing all these things. Give him a couple more years to work on footwork and reading coverages, and he's got all the ability you could ask for. He might not compare to Cutler in every way, but I was basically comparing arms, and besides that both are good athletes. Didn't Cutler run a 4.6 at the combine? He's not a scrambler in the NFL despite that, again something I expect to be a similarity with Tannehill; good speed numbers, but not really a quick-twitch kind of guy who's going to be too much of an NFL runner. And I'm just going to say I don't see much of a Roethlisberger comparison, aside from strong arms. Roethlisberger is such an improvisor in the pocket; that's really just something that's hard to project in the first place, and isn't what we've seen a whole lot of from Tannehill. I mean, it's not a terrible comparison, but improvising and being physical in the pocket is Roethlisberger's MO, and while I do really like Tannehill's toughness in the pocket, he doesn't shed tacklers like Ben does. Roethlisberger might have another 40 lbs on him.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
The rookie wage scale is something people are still forgetting about. If I want a guy early and I know that I only have to pay him a couple million to take him at 8 rather than the back-breaking numbers of two years ago, why the hell wouldn't I draft a guy when I am on the clock? Subtracting the financial commitment of high picks was one thing the NFL got right.
And this. If a team needs a QB and there's one on the board who looks like he has a lot of potential, they're going to take him. It's not the game of salary cap russian roulette it used to be, so Tannehill simply isn't going to make it out of the top half of the first round.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:25 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have their been any updates on how Tannehill is recovering from his injury? Will he be able to be a combine participant?
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Rashaan Salaam
Rookie

Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Skins are interested in Tannehill...he'll be available in Round 2 for them. I'm just not seeing the hype behind the young man. He's not clutch and makes a bunch of questionable decisions. But as I type this, Gabbert, Ponder & Locker all went in the 1st round last year. There's a direct correlation to teams making bad draft decisions and overall success of a franchise. That's the reason why certain teams rarely pick in the Top 10-15 (NYG, PIT, BAL, NE, GB, SD, DEN) when you have "football people" in the F.O., you're always making better decisions
Rashaan Salaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashaan Salaam View Post
If the Skins are interested in Tannehill...he'll be available in Round 2 for them. I'm just not seeing the hype behind the young man. He's not clutch and makes a bunch of questionable decisions. But as I type this, Gabbert, Ponder & Locker all went in the 1st round last year. There's a direct correlation to teams making bad draft decisions and overall success of a franchise. That's the reason why certain teams rarely pick in the Top 10-15 (NYG, PIT, BAL, NE, GB, SD, DEN) when you have "football people" in the F.O., you're always making better decisions
I got done watching a lot of tape on him this weekend, and the good tape far, far, far outweighs the bad IMO.

He made some mistakes, but he's caught an unfair wrap for not being "clutch" because of team mistakes IMO.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:07 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The buzz on Twitter all year is that the NFL guys all love his tape, too. They're a lot higher on him than the general internet draft community.

I'm telling you guys, I see him asked to make more "NFL" type throws than any prospect I've seen since Cutler.
He routinely makes that 10-20 out or come back route throw that's a staple of NFL offenses. The thing scouts love is that he makes those throws with anticipation.

The negative with him for me is that he stares down his targets and is clearly not decisive with the ball at times. However, some of these spread guys have very little experience in going through progressions - so at least he has a head start!
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:14 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read that he will not be ready for the combine (I think it was Bucky Brooks column). That's a shame because I wanted to see how he would perform but at least he will go for the interviews.

Right now he is still the third QB in the class...I cannot really envision any of the other guys over taking his spot.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I read that he will not be ready for the combine (I think it was Bucky Brooks column). That's a shame because I wanted to see how he would perform but at least he will go for the interviews.

Right now he is still the third QB in the class...I cannot really envision any of the other guys over taking his spot.
I agree with you. I went back over my notes from December on him, and the number of balls on the money that were dropped were very high. Tannehill SHOULD have better stats than he had. If he can get the Jake Locker treatment, I think Tannehill can be VERY successful.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Due to his upside I do not see how he last past the Seagulls.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote