Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with serving alcohol and skinny dipping in the hot tub with 14, 15, and 16 year old cheerleaders.

/sarc
I can only guess what Favre was up to before the invention of cell phone cameras.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I can only guess what Favre was up to before the invention of cell phone cameras.
I don't know what there is to guess about. His drug and alcohol use is well known, and there were constant rumors of womanizing.

Last edited by WCH : 07-27-2012 at 12:10 AM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking for Freeman to have a big bounce-back season. He looks like he's in great shape, I could barely recognize him on the Eisen podcast.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
I'm looking for Freeman to have a big bounce-back season. He looks like he's in great shape, I could barely recognize him on the Eisen podcast.
Weird. I'm listening to that podcast right now. I enjoyed the story about the snakes.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
do you think he learned how to pass in the weight room?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...out-was-close/

For as good of player as Revis is, he seriously ******* pisses me off. All players should just hold out every other year. I can help but hear the smug arrogance in his words.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

For as good of player as Revis is, he seriously ******* pisses me off. All players should just hold out every other year. I can help but hear the smug arrogance in his words.
It's the Jets culture. Blame Mr. T and Rex.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It's okay. He doesn't play for the Bears.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
It's okay. He doesn't play for the Bears.
You say this as if people aren't allowed to have opinions on anything beyond their own teams and players.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
You say this as if people aren't allowed to have opinions on anything beyond their own teams and players.
Nope. You can have your opinion about whatever team you want. Just strikes me as odd that you'd be "seriously pissed the **** off" about it.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

He's a great talent to watch but he's just so irritating with that attitude. Play for 2 years of his contract, holdout for a new one. And last time he did it, he had a down year because he missed camp and hurt his hamstring right away.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Nope. You can have your opinion about whatever team you want. Just strikes me as odd that you'd be "seriously pissed the **** off" about it.
So a money grubbing already overpaid (as are all athletes) whiner shouldn't aggravate people? Clearly I need to go tell my boss I am not going to be coming into work because that raise 2 months ago wasn't big enough.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
So a money grubbing already overpaid (as are all athletes) whiner shouldn't aggravate people? Clearly I need to go tell my boss I am not going to be coming into work because that raise 2 months ago wasn't big enough.
Oh now you've done it...here come the "better the players get it than those greedy billionaire owners! Blah blah! They are the ones putting their bodies at risk and blah blah!"
Old 07-27-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh now you've done it...here come the "better the players get it than those greedy billionaire owners! Blah blah! They are the ones putting their bodies at risk and blah blah!"
I am not taking a side in the owners vs athletes spat I could give a flying ****.

All I know is that if you ***** about 5 million after already making 40 you can go suck on a lemon.

I guess it doesn't matter because there is a 75% chance he is broke within five years of leaving the league anyway.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Well, in his case, it's $7.5 million after making $32.5 million...
Old 07-27-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...a-backup-plan/

How does Kyle Boller keep getting work?
Old 07-27-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Close enough... again it doesn't matter if he gets $100 million its still likely he is bankrupt in 5 years.

Its just bitching at that point.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 07-27-2012 at 02:49 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
he can throw it through the goal posts from one knee.
But when he's on both feet, he can only check it down or throw it to the defense.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The "ACL Crew" passed their physicals yesterday and were at training camp today. Unf unf unf.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The "ACL Crew" passed their physicals yesterday and were at training camp today. Unf unf unf.
berry and charles im assuming? thats awesome news for them
Old 07-27-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
berry and charles im assuming? thats awesome news for them
And Tony Moeaki!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Banks had another tryout with Seattle this week. No contract offer yet.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

david decastro is creating sweet sex on turf as we speak
Old 07-27-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
david decastro is creating sweet sex on turf as we speak
That's very unsanitary.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can understand out preforming you contract, like MJD, after 3 years of 5 its cool. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/jacksonvi...ce-jones-drew/

But when your are Revis and within 1 year of your contract you nagg, gtfo. Also when you made 32 in the first 2 years, unless your were defensive MPV for those 2 years, i don't think you have out preformed your contract.

And considering when you still are top paid DB, unlike MJD.

top paid Rbs by cap hit http://www.spotrac.com/top-salaries/.../running-back/

Cbs
by cap hit http://www.spotrac.com/top-salaries/...it/cornerback/