1. Bought in the Buccaneers.
2. I knew the Jets offense would stagnate from the losses in the receiving corps, but still thought they'd be able to play good enough defense to hit the playoffs.
3. Thought the Browns would step up and make drastic improvements.
4. Thought the Eagles would dominate (15-1 was my prediction).
5. Had Gabbert, Ponder, Mallett, Locker ahead of Newton. #idiot
6. Had Kerrigan below Justin Houston, Da'Quan Bowers, and a few others. Same with Jabaal Sheard.
Wrong on Cam. Wrong on Tebow (for the moment, though i am certain i will be proven correct eventually). Wrong on Aldon Smith, seriously thought that was a bust for sure. Wrong on Clausen (lol but right on Bradford, thought he was average). Right on McCoy!
I thought the Bucs would be a constant playoff team and that the 49ers were screwed unless they got a better QB.
Eric Cartman, not only an ignorant child on south park.