Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's the worst?
Dallas Cowboys 25 35.71%
New York Giants 9 12.86%
Philadelphia Eagles 35 50.00%
Washington Redskins 1 1.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Most Annoying Fanbase: NFC East Version

This one should be a doozy, let the NFC Least battle begin!
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

I had a hard time choosing again, Dallas and Philly are both awful, but oh ffs then you have the Redskins too! C'mon Man!

Philly gets my nod, just simply because I hate Philly and what they did to Atlanta lol. Plus their fans are generally just nasty when I've run into them.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
DrAbaddon
Rookie

DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

How is Philly not running away with this one? In what way are Dallas fans annoying? I can understand hating Dallas to a degree, but the fans seem to be more on top of things compared to everyone outside of maybe Green Bay.
DrAbaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's missing an all of the above option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having lived in Philly for some time their fans are rediculously annoying, on SWDC, not nearly as much. Living in Giants country for my pre college life. Their fans aren't as annoying some can be down right assholes. I've not ran into many Dallas fans in real life so I can't vote for them. Skins fans aren't that annoying either.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 02-11-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys barely over Eagles.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a big fan of Santa Clause, so the Eagles.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I am a big fan of Santa Clause, so the Eagles.
It is hilarious how some eagles fans still try to rationalize it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-11-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as this board goes, there should probably be a Packers option.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles fans no doubt! Redskins are the doormat of the division, and the Cowboys, I respect, and I am indifferent about their fan base. The dallas fans on here are cool people actually. D-Unit, MOTH, and other guys are really cool people. But I can't stand the Eagles or their fan base!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles are my least favorite in the entire league. Take note that I live 5 minutes outside of Philly. Constant interaction, constant excuses.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
As far as this board goes, there should probably be a Packers option.
If the Packers were in the NFC East I'd expect it to be an option.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-12-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since we are doing this in broad terms outside the board it has to be Giants for me. I've been around them more than any other fanbase of this group and I will leave it at that.

The Giants fans that bother me the most are all of the people with Ole Miss connections who became huge Giants "fans" once Eli was drafted. They are the ones that have been the most difficult to deal with this past week.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure outside of the NFC East, everyone wants to hit the all of the above option.

For me as a Giants fan, it's Philly. I hate the city of Philadelphia. I hate everything about it. I feel that it's karma that they never win, bc they don't deserve to win. The most classless fans in the world. They take pride in being complete pieces of garbage.

The stupidity of the northeast Cowboys fan is annoying, but there are a lot of good Cowboys fans out there too so I while they probably are the most annoying, at least I can go watch a game at Dallas and not fear for my life.

In Philly, they'll punch a lady in a Giants jersey. Bc they're "tough"

They'll gang up and beat up on a Giants fan when they're 20 of them and 1 of the guys in blue. Bc they're "tough"

They'll boo for absolutely no reason other than to boo. Bc that makes them "tough"

They'll cheer when players on other teams get injured. Bc they're tough.

I just hate Philadelphia so much.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAbaddon View Post
How is Philly not running away with this one? In what way are Dallas fans annoying? I can understand hating Dallas to a degree, but the fans seem to be more on top of things compared to everyone outside of maybe Green Bay.
I live in Dallas....... easy vote here from me.
Philly.

Un-American fans more than any other.
They remind me of the holligans in Europe who throw things at fellow fans or players.
Killadelphia... City of brotherly murder.
J-Mike88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok can we please have these polls and subjects shut down. There is lines being crossed on so many levels as I read though these that all these are going to do is create Ill will and bad feelings among forum members.

Every NFL game I can go though I can find fans attacking other fans. Look at police reports and bring up a laundry list for every damn team. To lump fans of a team in with a few jerks is not fair. Do some teams have a higher percentage the others? Yes they do but it doesn't mean that every one of the fans is a total ass.

Saying stuff like all Eagles fans would sit around and cheer for a guy to hit a girl wearing the other teams uni Is beyond a low blow and offensive. People like that make me sick and to lump me in with someone like that is crude and distasteful.

So Scott or Shane please step in. these polls are not going to accomplish much but divide the members even more and create a bunch of ill feelings.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I probably went over the top. No hard feelings. For the record I have nothing against any of the forum members. I feel everyone here is an intelligent fan.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Yeah I probably went over the top. No hard feelings. For the record I have nothing against any of the forum members. I feel everyone here is an intelligent fan.
No harm I didn't want to put ya on the spotlight there but was a point i wanted to make. There is a line of annoying and then there is just plain out jerks. I wont lie the Eagles are one of the loudest most frustrated bunch of fans ever to the point it is annoying.

Now be a good Giants fan and go back to basking in the feeling of being a SB champ =P
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It's missing an all of the above option.
Lol, gotta narrow it down somehow! Maybe there should be a wild card round too.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i live in philly, its philly....its not close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked Eagles because of the batteries and hating on Santa, but really none of these fanbases bother me.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote