Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-27-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos got 174. Not like it matters because I knew who he wanted and didnt pick him, but it should be changed
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about I just adjust it to 172 since you didn't actually want him. The wording on his end of the trade confused me and I thought he had the pick directly after the Cardinals.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's fine
Old 02-27-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jaguars have five sixth round picks? That seems a bit unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
The Jaguars have five sixth round picks? That seems a bit unnecessary.
And they're not using them ALL, literally ALL, on small school players either. Gene Smith would do no such thing. Arkansas and Mississippi State? Unbiased fails the draft due to negative realism points.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

I guess I can't do anything right in this draft. Oh well, they're my picks.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if it'd be possible to trade down so much that you end up with every pick in the 7th or something like that.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

"No, I've heard of that school. We'll pass on him."
Old 02-27-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Imagine if my draft was like this...

First round: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
Second Round: Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois
Third Round: Kelechi Osemele, OT, Iowa State
Fourth Round: Juron Criner, WR, Arizona
Fifth Round: Chris Rainey, RB, Florida
Sixth Round: Quentin Saulsberry, C, Mississppi State
Seventh Round: Jerry Franklin, MLB, Arkansas

I think that looks pretty good. Good group of players at positions that help me out.

So if I could get all of them as well as 6 later picks, then I'm going to do it. And that's what I did.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
And they're not using them ALL, literally ALL, on small school players either. Gene Smith would do no such thing. Arkansas and Mississippi State? Unbiased fails the draft due to negative realism points.
There are guys from schools like Regina (WTF is that), Merrimack (Huh?), and Newberry (never heard of you). There is no way Gene Smith would pass up those gems for guys from Arkansas and Mississippi State. Smith is the ultimate hipster GM.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-27-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
There are guys from schools like Regina (WTF is that), Merrimack (Huh?), and Newberry (never heard of you). There is no way Gene Smith would pass up those gems for guys from Arkansas and Mississippi State. Smith is the ultimate hipster GM.
"Arkansas...too mainstream for me."
Old 02-27-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I wonder if it'd be possible to trade down so much that you end up with every pick in the 7th or something like that.
Even if you had the ammo to do it, this is not possible because you can't trade Compensatory picks. But Unbiased could trade four of his six sixth round picks to Minnesota, Seattle, New Orleans, and Seattle and end up with eleven 7th round picks.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be checking in each hour for my pick coming up, and I sent a list to BB.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 02-27-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I didn't actually get the Bills end of that, but then I looked and he was offline. So I'll just trust Unbiased to not be screwing around.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Here's my PM with his short response.

Originally Posted by Unbiased
"I'm looking to get 176 if the Saints don't take my targeted player.

I'm offering 193 (14.2 points) and 212 (6.6 points) for 176 (21 points)."

RedBills' response: Okay.

Then when Nix went to the Saints, I told him to send it in and apparently he went offline. I think I'll give it a minute because his only response to me was a little weak.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I sent him a text. We'll find out for sure.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bah guess I forgot my BB

:(

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Bah guess I forgot my BB

:(
I double checked before I picked, didn't see one by PM or email.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that's a throw away pick, Nix was available too

If anyone wants Vernon I'll trade you him for a upcoming pick

Last edited by fenikz : 02-27-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

You can never have too many pass rushers.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Except he isn't a pass rusher

Old 02-27-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

He is one who could develop into a pass rusher then.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

I'll go ahead at pick at 3:00 because if he didn't agree to the trade, then he would be online to make the pick.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Trade the pick for Vernon

Old 02-27-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
I'll go ahead at pick at 3:00 because if he didn't agree to the trade, then he would be online to make the pick.
That would be the hope. He didn't respond to my text either.