Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-28-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So close, must finish.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll post rules for round 3 of FA and UDFAs tomorrow morning. Cowboys have until I go to bed to pick, then I pick.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Ron Brooks. I was hoping he'd fall to the Titans. He'd do well with the Jets

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB, I should be around just about all day tomorrow, so you can forget about that board I sent you today unless I for some unforeseen reason am not on and my time has elapsed.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Evan Rodriguez is awesome; I was definitely going to take him or Ewing. My apologies for not picking, I was riding a bus from Chicago back to Champaign.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:57 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chargers depth chart updated:
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...3&#post2859743

Really like this team sans WR.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:20 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephenson was so ready to sign with me as an UDFA. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:25 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I'll trade you Matt Reynolds instead.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:29 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You and APS are the furthest apart in this draft than I've ever seen you before.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:32 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
You and APS are the furthest apart in this draft than I've ever seen you before.
twas a joke.

not to say you're statement is false. we've done so many of these things together that you can't expect it's always going to be just sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. i still really like our fa/draft haul.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:36 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I think he'll be getting drafted and is a nice little steal in the 7th round!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Scumbag Eagles. Sign Owen Schmitt telling him he'll be the starting FB...drafts a FB.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scumbag Eagles. Sign Owen Schmitt telling him he'll be the starting FB...drafts a FB.
Haha, if I remember correctly I said something along the lines of he's the most likely candidate to be a starter but there may be some competition. A 7th round rookie is far from a lock to beat out Schmitt.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

But it's a FB. That's practically like drafting a kicker or a punter. If the guy is drafted in any round, he's likely to make the team. Otherwise you don't draft one.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But it's a FB. That's practically like drafting a kicker or a punter. If the guy is drafted in any round, he's likely to make the team. Otherwise you don't draft one.
The eagles drafted Stanley Havili in the 7th round last year to compete with Schmitt but he turned out to be abysmal. This would be that same situation, but with a better all-around guy. Schmitt was very solid last year, but not quite good enough to not give some competition.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to see the rules for UDFA! Still a bunch of quality players available. I would suggest something like a list ranking your UDFA priorities in order, and whoever has the player ranked the highest would get them. That prevents teams from hoarding all of the top UDFAs. Say two teams put in claims for Jacory Harris; one team had Harris ranked third, while another had him ranked fifth. The team that had him ranked third would claim him. That would introduce a level of strategy in regards to how low teams thought they could rank players in order to safely claim them, with a maximum number of claims.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Well, here's the preliminary plan. Haven't gotten around to posting it officially yet, so I might still make a few alterations. Whatever I posted in the timeline thread will be "official."

Teams will have 30 "UDFA points" to spend on up to 8 UDFAs. You'll submit your list of however many UDFAs you want, plus a point total next to them. Whoever offers the most points gets the player. You'll get as many players as you want until you're out of points or you've signed 8 players.

If two teams bid the same amount for a player, draft order will be used as a tiebreaker. (Like if the Colts and Giants both bid 5 points for a guy, the Colts would get him.)

If you don't want to sign any, you don't have to. If you only want 1 guy and want to use all 30 points on him, fine. If you want to send a list of 30 players all with 1 point offered, fine. (Just remember, you'll only get your top 8.)

Seem reasonable?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Sounds good. Will cap space come back into play?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Sounds good. Will cap space come back into play?
Indeed. Anyone still on the FA list can still be signed. There are still some guys out there who could make an impact. I've updated the list...sort of half assedly...but I think I got all of the signed players marked now.

I'll do a re-evaluation of each team's cap situation and post a list of the best FAs available before that reopens.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Didnt Arizona say Meachem was #2 then they sign Wayne? :/

Also, I like Lucas Nix pick. Thanks BB
Old 02-29-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Didnt Arizona say Meachem was #2 then they sign Wayne? :/
Wayne followed Peyton (as may happen IRL) and the two will have different roles. Meachem as the deep threat and Wayne as the route running guy to take advantage of the coverage Fitz draws.

So they'll share #2/#3 duties depending on the situation.

At least that's how I viewed it my head when deciding.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wayne followed Peyton (as may happen IRL) and the two will have different roles. Meachem as the deep threat and Wayne as the route running guy to take advantage of the coverage Fitz draws.

So they'll share #2/#3 duties depending on the situation.

At least that's how I viewed it my head when deciding.
In any and all reasonable situations Wayne would at worst be Manning's #2 option. But Meachem would probably still get plenty of balls thrown his way.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think thats how it was worded by Fenikz awhile ago.

I promised a lot and didn't get anything for it.

And my biggest FA signing got caught with pot again. If my draft wasn't so good Id be very upset.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I have an old board for the Cardinals, but he addressed it with his last pick. I'm not sure if I should still stick to that or if I should just give him a different position.