Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-29-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the UDFA rules, good stuff BB. Also good stuff on the BPA, I am re-doing my rankings for combine adjustments and wiped out the list I had going on accident haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm around to draft my obligatory Penn State player once the Jags pick

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jags pick is up. There were some guys ahead of him on the Jags board, but they were at the same position as the last guy he drafted...I didn't think he'd want another one.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Just go BPA if everyone on my board is taken"

Is what the last board I received for the Titans said. And they're all taken...and in the spirit of keeping things moving, I'll just do that. (It's a 7th rounder anyway.)
Old 02-29-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'll be here to make my final two picks

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm troubled by the fact that I'm happy with my 7th round pick in the mock draft who becomes my #3. New Jason Snelling!
Old 02-29-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You love drafting me 5th string back ups

Anyone want this TE for an upcoming pick?

Last edited by fenikz : 02-29-2012 at 12:32 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

So, did you want more o-lineman? You already drafted 3. Teams usually only have 7, maybe 8, on the game day roster. Your starters plus the 3 you've drafted would put you at 8 alone.

There are running backs galore. I could have given you one of those too.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
You love drafting me 5th string back ups

Anyone want this TE for an upcoming pick?
I would, but I just have a comp pick which can't be traded... :(

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So, did you want more o-lineman? You already drafted 3. Teams usually only have 7, maybe 8, on the game day roster. Your starters plus the 3 you've drafted would put you at 8 alone.

There are running backs galore. I could have given you one of those too.
Ya should of left a message saying take a RB but I didn't expect to be on the clock at 7 am

But a 5th TE makes no sense, I'm sure you just didn't look at my depth chart

Old 02-29-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Plus it's the 7th god damned round. If the guy even makes your roster, he's already proven worth the pick.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

You can cut him for me right now so someone who wants him can bid on him

Or someone can pick someone for me and I'll trade him to you after

Old 02-29-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

UDFA and 3rd round rules and deadlines are up in the timeline thread.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just trade me your pick for a ham sandwich fenikz.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Deal good sir

Can I have a drink too?

and there goes Poole :(

UT fans may hate him but he carried my SECFFB teams

Old 02-29-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Deal good sir

Can I have a drink too?

and there goes Poole :(

UT fans may hate him but he carried my SECFFB teams
why do Tennessee fans hate him?

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-29-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

They hated Arian Foster too if I recall...he turned out alright.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I checked and the last Browns board I got has no players left on it...so we'll be waiting.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Arian was 1/100th the player at UT that he is now, and even then I don't remember that much hate for him.

And Poole is terrible that's why UT fans hate him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Well Foster was terrible in college thus why he went undrafted

Poole wasn't as bad but still gets hated on

Old 02-29-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jags pick is up. There were some guys ahead of him on the Jags board, but they were at the same position as the last guy he drafted...I didn't think he'd want another one.
I like the pick, thanks.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Browns time has run out...

Time to make my final pick!

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-29-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Annnnd....the Browns are back on the clock.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Annnnd....the Browns are back on the clock.
******* ****!

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-29-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And they have the last pick of the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote