Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-18-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I'm actually surprised I didn't get McClain. I offered him at the mid level, he'd get carries, and he'd get to block for Willis again. Not getting him makes me nervous about getting anyone.
McClain is going to be a big part of the Chiefs offense. It didn't look like he did much this year, but Jamaal was hurt and our entire run game suffered because of it, and even then he was one of the most vocal lockerroom guys we had. He definitely has a place here in KC.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Evan Mathis :'( times a zillion! Why didn't I offer him an elite ugh!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have been all over Mathis had Brian Waters retired. Nice move.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait...someone offered terrell thomas an elite deal? awkward
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
wait...someone offered terrell thomas an elite deal? awkward
If your deep in ze pockets and dont need to worry bout how it really affects it, why not?
Old 02-18-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
If your deep in ze pockets and dont need to worry bout how it really affects it, why not?
Probably because he's kinda sucky.

Old 02-18-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank god! As of today, Wright would be starting, but I plan on bringing in more depth at corner, the Finnegan thing messed me up.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-18-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, I guess so. I just never expected a corner coming off a torn ACL to get an elite offer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yeah, I guess so. I just never expected a corner coming off a torn ACL to get an elite offer.
Duanta Robinson did? But Duanta was a lot more productive too...
Old 02-18-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I love the Lofton signing. I tried to get him but I guess he wouldn't like to play between Von Miller and DJ Williams...haha

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-18-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I love the Lofton signing. I tried to get him but I guess he wouldn't like to play between Von Miller and DJ Williams...haha
He doesn't want to be a 2 down linebacker.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn! I was really hoping Lofton would come to NY. Why would he choose Tennessee over the defending world champs?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

I have a feeling a big named player is about to move...
Old 02-18-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Damn! I was really hoping Lofton would come to NY. Why would he choose Tennessee over the defending world champs?
Scotty offered a Mid level deal "that could be quality with incentives" or some such thing.

Tennessee was straight cash homie.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
He doesn't want to be a 2 down linebacker.
It's not a big deal but I was planning to have Miller and Doom on the ends, Ayers or whoever would then move inside, and then some one else would play the other tackle. Then I'd have Lofton and Williams playing LB. But if you're talking Dime, I couldn't play him considering Williams' valuable coverage skills.
I probably should have elaborated in my offer.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-18-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I'd have to guess it'd be be Arizona. They offer much more than Washington at least in my mind.
Sorry for the double post!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-18-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Arizona has one of the best WRs in the game and a coaching staff that has been there a while. I'd definitely go to Arizona if I were him.

Old 02-18-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some more interesting fits. Titans grab a MLB despite Colin McCarthy (I guess he moves to the weakside) and the Bengals getting Mathis, which seems unlikely to me, I don't see him wanting to return there given how his previous stint went.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Some more interesting fits. Titans grab a MLB despite Colin McCarthy (I guess he moves to the weakside) and the Bengals getting Mathis, which seems unlikely to me, I don't see him wanting to return there given how his previous stint went.
bengals got freeney

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
bengals got freeney
Evan Mathis, not Robert
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I was thinking that too. I don't think many teams offered him Elite deals. Docta must have reconciled in his offer.

Compliments of TACKLE

Last edited by TheBoyWonder22 : 02-18-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm the Bears this time.....don't put me on the hook for some of those Bengals deals lol.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Ha my bad, I just got over seeing your logo making Bengals picks.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-18-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
bengals got freeney
Haha yea, meant Evan Mathis. The Bengals never seemed to like him as their starter and kept benching him even though he was clearly a better player than Nate Livings then let him walk last offseason without even offering him anything. Obviously his great season this year may change their minds about him but not sure the feeling would be mutual.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Haha yea, meant Evan Mathis. The Bengals never seemed to like him as their starter and kept benching him even though he was clearly a better player than Nate Livings then let him walk last offseason without even offering him anything. Obviously his great season this year may change their minds about him but not sure the feeling would be mutual.
Different OC now too. Bratkowski sucked.