Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-12-2006, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Bruin Blitz
Veteran

Bruin Blitz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Through the Fire

It's coming up after Bracketology. It's the documentary on Sebastion Telfair. Are you going to watch it?
Old 03-12-2006, 06:45 PM    (permalink

i'll probably watch a re-run later this week
Old 03-12-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems interesting, but I have a short attention span. HELLO FAMILY GUY!

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life
It seems interesting, but I have a short attention span. HELLO FAMILY GUY!
:D

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:53 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Never heard of it.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually was planning on watching it till I realized there is a new FAMILY GUY on tonight..cant miss that! I probably watch a re-run when it comes on again. It looks like it will be really interesting

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Yes. I love documentarys. They are the only movies I watch.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

This is very good. Louisville lol, yeah right
Old 03-12-2006, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

That was very good. By far the best ESPN original film, which isnt saying much but it was still amazing.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Bruin Blitz
Veteran

Sebastion Telfair = ownage. Awesome player.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
dafujz
Rookie

dafujz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It was really well made, good documentary. The end gives us a glimpse of the future of the little one, he was shakin! :P

"I sit back in the chair and then I break out the kush, I hope she like banana cause I got that fruit by the foot"
dafujz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink
cartmanclone

It was solid
Old 03-12-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink

I liked it. It kind of reminded me of hoop dreams a little.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

I havent had the oppurtunity to see him play in the NBA yet. Is he good ?or just another high school bust? I liked his family and how they dealt with the situation and the s**t they had to go through but Telfair seemed like a cocky arrogant bastard. I just realized I graduated in 04. Instead of being a NBA lottery pick I now post on an online NFL draft message board posing as a C-List celebrity. What the f**k has my life become.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Bruin Blitz
Veteran

Does anyone know the name of the featured song? That song is nuts.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:08 PM    (permalink
cartmanclone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
I havent had the oppurtunity to see him play in the NBA yet. Is he good ?or just another high school bust? I liked his family and how they dealt with the situation and the s**t they had to go through but Telfair seemed like a cocky arrogant bastard. I just realized I graduated in 04. Instead of being a NBA lottery pick I now post on an online NFL draft message board posing as a C-List celebrity. What the f**k has my life become.
Fred, have you gotten help or something. YOu seem to be doubting yourselve and your originnalities
Old 03-12-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bruin Blitz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafujz
It was really well made, good documentary. The end gives us a glimpse of the future of the little one, he was shakin! :P
Yeah, his little brother owns. Hopefull UCLA can pick him up. :P Solid movie though. Sebastion is pretty good though, in the NBA. Nothing special though. 9 points a game.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanclone
Quote:
Fred, have you gotten help or something. YOu seem to be doubting yourselve and your originnalities
Cartmanclone, whet r u taking abouut. I dont no what you meen. What originnalites are you refering two.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:14 PM    (permalink
cartmanclone

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cartmanclone, whet r u taking abouut. I dont no what you meen. What originnalites are you refering two.
your weirdness
Old 03-12-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
your weirdness
Oh, I am not acting as weird as I was before? Is that what your trying to get at? I dont know, I am positive I am bi-polar so maybe that has something to with it. Or all of my material has gotten old, and the mods delete my random threads now anyway so it doesnt matter. Off Topic clearly says anything besides football. Have a nice day.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

awesome docementry- they need more like it really great story and i loved how he dissed l'ville, hes not a bust yet hes just had injury problems but he'll break out once he gets outta portland cause he aint gettin the minutes he deserves
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
That was very good. By far the best ESPN original film, which isnt saying much but it was still amazing.

I think you need to be introduced to a little film called "3" my friend.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182
Quote:

I think you need to be introduced to a little film called "3" my friend.
I love you moc. We share the same humor.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

And a mutual love of Roger Lodge.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 09:35 PM    (permalink
cravedog
Rookie

cravedog hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Telfair is decent but he will never be as good as he thinks he is until he can hit the NBA three. He's still really young, so he's got time. I think he can be a top 3 point guard in the NBA eventually.