Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-15-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
CMR#20
Rookie

CMR#20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.CMR#20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default 2012 Combine Sleepers Thread

Post some sleepers for the 2012 NFL Combine. One of my sleepers is Cory Harkey. Harkey is a 6 foot 5 259 pound blocking tight end from UCLA. Harkey could really move up draft boards if he dominates the catching drills at the combine.

I'm going to keep doing research and continue to list potential sleepers for the Combine on DC forums as I am researching.

For a full list of combine prospects you can click the link below.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...82485/34737006
CMR#20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vinny Curry will complete the climb at the combine.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not an under the radar player per say but Fletcher Cox has the athleticism to blow the lid off the combine. Sub 4.8 would not shock me. Fleener could surprise some people with his forty time as well.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
SpeekEz71
Rookie

SpeekEz71 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm a big Mohamed Sanu guy (since I'm a Rutgers alum), and Rutgers players have tended to work out pretty well in recent years
SpeekEz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how much of a "sleeper" he is, but I just posted in another thread that I think Doug Martin has the potential to really turn heads at the combine.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:28 AM    (permalink
DrAbaddon
Rookie

DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

My money is on Coby Fleener running much faster than everyone thinks.

I'll even go this far, I have Fleener's time vs. Blackmon's. Takers?

Last edited by DrAbaddon : 02-16-2012 at 05:04 PM.
DrAbaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Spaceboy1
Rookie

Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch out for Patrick Edwards from Houston. I look for him to run a sub 4.4 40.
Spaceboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they say DB Jansen Jackson, McNeese St (former Tennesee) can run 4.3 legit.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAbaddon View Post
it's an interesting prop. They will be close. If only Fleener had won the biletnikoff 2x :)

Fleener beats Alshon Jeffrey's time easy

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danny Coale Wr out of Virginia Tech may surprise some people.

As for Fleener, i can see some 40 time in the high 4.5s to low 4.6s but doubt that changes his draft status either way.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAbaddon View Post
My money is on Coby Fleener is going to run much faster than everyone thinks.

Fleener's time is going to be better than expected but it's not going to be radically shocking. His athleticism is generally underrated but its not like people think he is some stiff.

I'm also excited about Chris Owusu. The guy was a burner 2 years ago and hopefully he can show off at the combine and maybe get himself drafted real late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Fleener's time is going to be better than expected but it's not going to be radically shocking. His athleticism is generally underrated but its not like people think he is some stiff.

I'm also excited about Chris Owusu. The guy was a burner 2 years ago and hopefully he can show off at the combine and maybe get himself drafted real late.
Agree on Fleener. He's probably gaining interest because of what they do there in New England and may be an alternative for a team needing another wideout.

Owusu i have my doubts about. He has some ability but like a fighter that has taken one too many blows to the head i dont see him overcoming that.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm not seeing the Fleener thing....he's awesome and a first rounder in my book, granted, but not gonna pull a Greg Olsen or something at the combine.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Fleener runs in the 4.5s at the combine at a weight close to 260#, that would shock the sheet out of me. Lock first rounder.

What DT do people see putting up the best combine numbers??
Old 02-16-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Not an under the radar player per say but Fletcher Cox has the athleticism to blow the lid off the combine. Sub 4.8 would not shock me. Fleener could surprise some people with his forty time as well.
This. Cox is an absolute freak and I don't think a lot of people realize it. I know a lot of high school times are crazily inflated, but he was widely considered to be a 4.5 or slightly sub 4.5 guy as a 245 pound DE prospect in highschool. He could pull of one of the best combines a DT has ever had.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Yeah I'm not seeing the Fleener thing....he's awesome and a first rounder in my book, granted, but not gonna pull a Greg Olsen or something at the combine.
Mid 4.5s? Very doable. At least till they adjust the time to 4.62.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
CMR#20
Rookie

CMR#20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.CMR#20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Marcel Jones is a run blocking right tackle from Nebraska. Jones may be worth a late round flyer in round 7.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
they say DB Jansen Jackson, McNeese St (former Tennesee) can run 4.3 legit.
I doubt that, but I do like him. If he interviews well he could move up after the combine. Also, I think Fleener is a 4.7 guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
CMR#20
Rookie

Is Janzen Jackson a player that gets drafted? Davin Meggett succeed Dar'el Scott I could see him going from undrafted to NFL starter ala Willie Parker or Ben Jarvus Green Ellis.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nigel Bradham
6'2"
35 reps
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
CMR#20
Rookie

Speaking of small school corners you got Janoris Jenkins, Trumaine Johnson, Josh Norman, and Ryan Steed in the fold. One more small school corner to eye on is micah pellerin from hampton. Pellerin could go in the 5th round on day 3. Pellerin will be an interesting late round pick.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
CMR#20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
Nigel Bradham
6'2"
35 reps
Bradham is one of my sleepers as well. When is the earliest you would take Bradham?
Old 02-16-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
CMR#20
Rookie

Cyhl Quarles is a 6 foot 3 205 pound strong safety from Wake Forest. Quarles could compete to get drafted with a strong combine.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boo. Fleener is out with a foot injury for the combine. I hope he can get healed up for the pro day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bine/#comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:15 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
Nigel Bradham
6'2"
35 reps
Agreed. Huge on Bradham. For the person that asked the earliest you'd take him - I think he is an "elite" 3rd round prospect but if he really does blow up the combine, and he's a freakishly ripped athlete, I don't see why plenty of teams wouldn't have him rated higher overall than Burfict.

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 02-21-2012 at 03:23 AM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote