Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-21-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Hvae yall ever had 33 people in a game, which requires Caddy to make up new roles?

And he did say that he gave evidence, not clear as day told him you were Mafia.
Pretty sure we have had this many people before.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It doesn't necessarily mean that Deep is MAFIA.. it could just mean that he is EVIL. I understand the goal is to rid the town of the mafia, but we also need to drive any evil out of the town if possible.

It could be any number of things, but I'm going to go with Wooty here. You better hope you're right.

vote : Deep

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Hmmmmm, would a mafia member really be handed up on a silver platter like that?
ohhh snap. that's another thing.

but then we're back to square one. I don't think it can be woot since he's putting his ass on the line big time with this. would he really risk his life throwing Deep's name out there? If we lynch deep and he's innocent, woot is surely the next one down
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Jbond,i was just trying to spark up debate. I figured you'd feverishly defend yourself and would either prove to be good, which I think you have, or would present a flawed argument. Everything seems to check out and I don't see you as a threat, so I rescind my vote, but I don't know who else to vote for at this point, and I don't think ever doing a no lynch is productive, so I'll wait to make another decision.
not long after...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Though with the way things are going right now, unless someone else accuses someone of something and I have reason to vote for someone, I'm going to go with a no lynch vote. Be wary of Job honestly, he is a big proponent of lynching on the first day either way, no matter what his role, so just because he doesn't want a no lynch, doesn't mean he is playing the same way, or has the same role, as he did last go around.

vote:no lynch
Huge contradictions here. Raises my suspicions. (The fact he told to be wary of me is only coincidental.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
I dont understand why everyone feels the need to start pointing fingers without any evidence. We need to give it a night.
Vote: No Lynch
This after I had spent the las couple of pages telling why pointing fingers actually was important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Someone is nervous talking.

VOTE SHANE
Makes no goddamn sense after Shane showed absolutely no nervousness responding to the eraly accusations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
A lot of talking and initiating the the pointless "I am not apart of the mafia" thing. He says he wants to talk, go ahead Shane, the floor is yours. Reveal your role.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
It's pointless to answer really. If it makes anyone feel better, I am not a part of the mafia! Yay!

Like I said, if you want the discussion, go for it. If you're good, there's always a protector.
A lot of uncalled for aggressivity here. Basically trying to shut down Shane's efforts to get a discussion going by ridiculizing him and asking in sarcasm to reveal his role out of the blue. Doesn't strike me as a very pro-town behaviour here.

For some reason I have some doubts about vidae, but I'm really not sure about it.

So here is my suspicion-meter :

Eaglesalltheway - High
ATLdirtybirds - High
Snicho - Medium
Joejoebrown - Medium
Deepthreat - Light (Because of woot's concerns, i otherwise don't feel a scum vibe)
Woot - Light (I think he's a lyncher)
Vidae - Light.
Everyone who votes no lynch - Light
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to be fair though, ATL is known for a lot of uncalled for aggressivity...
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*So much development while I was posting that, will need to revisit it very soon.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have to hope I'm right. I know I am. I have been since the beginning of this.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It doesn't necessarily mean that Deep is MAFIA.. it could just mean that he is EVIL. I understand the goal is to rid the town of the mafia, but we also need to drive any evil out of the town if possible.

It could be any number of things, but I'm going to go with Wooty here. You better hope you're right.

vote : Deep
Vote:Deep

Even if he is wrong, it puts better percentages out there to try and know who is and who isn't.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
I don't have to hope I'm right. I know I am. I have been since the beginning of this.
Well, you seem pretty sure of yourself so I'm going with you on this one but if you're even a little bit wrong the townspeople will have no choice but to make you pay for it.

Old 02-21-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will probably get killed by the mafia at night anyway. I have put my life at risk for you guys. Make the right choice.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Pretty sure we have had this many people before.
Not on SWDC we haven't.

This may be completely crazy, if so, feel free to let me know and disregard. Should we perhaps keep both Deep/Woot alive, some people investigate them tonight, and maybe take our shot elsewhere? EATW's contradictions are interesting...

Just a thought. I am fine with lynching Deep if we think it is the best way to go. But something doesn't feel right about this whole situation...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, I am the town drunk. I don't know if that is what made me come up as suspicious, but I am not at all mafia.

Quote:
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw it, I'm rolling with Woot....he led me to water and dammit I'm thirsty.

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Deep
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ohh man a lot of talk been going on. Hmm I fear someone is going to kill tonight, I'm going to protect myself by barricading myself in the house.

Ohh Poor Caddy, you were a good Aussi, we shall find your killer.

not a fan of no vote so shot in the dark.

Vote: Deep
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Guys, I am the town drunk. I don't know if that is what made me come up as suspicious, but I am not at all mafia.
the town drunk is APS. now you're a liar. not making it better for yourself here...
Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

EATW is very suspicious and keeps contradicting himself, but is that enough to go on? We have one person saying someone else is evil.. I dunno. If the town as a whole wants to change their vote I will go with the wishes of the people, but I'm not changing my vote just yet.

I guess I'm choosing to believe Wooty here.

Old 02-21-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, you seem pretty sure of yourself so I'm going with you on this one but if you're even a little bit wrong the townspeople will have no choice but to make you pay for it.
I concur!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
I will probably get killed by the mafia at night anyway. I have put my life at risk for you guys. Make the right choice.
Well, if you are right, thank you good sir.

Quote:
Drunk people kill innocent civilians. (Just go with it, it was my best CSI line I could think of)
Old 02-21-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
the town drunk is APS. now you're a liar. not making it better for yourself here...
Actually, I'm the town's stinky hobo.

This is a mistake; you're making the odds better for the mafia.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Maybe Caddy hated drunks!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:

First drunk and now stinky hobo. Somethings... fishy.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

Wait, now I'm confused. Was the part in bold or a joke or are you trying to change your role now?

Old 02-21-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, sorry Deep, gotta take the shot. If Woot is wrong, I guess we can nab him and punish him.

Vote: DeepThreat

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Wait, now I'm confused. Was the part in bold or a joke or are you trying to change your role now?
I mis-remembered exactly what it was. I sort of assumed they were the same thing. Drunks, hobos, whatever.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

I believe we will be making a big mistake.

Here is the role I think was carved out for Wooty, something along the lines of :

"You were Caddy's best friend. There has always been friction between him and Deepthreat and [you believe him to be evil/Caddy told you he thought Deepthreat was about to kill him]. You want revenge for Caddy's death.

You win when Deepthreat is lynched."

Explains his hatred of deep. Explains the being able to investigate during day (he can't, made it up because he doesn't care about anything after Deep is dead, having achieved winning condition).

They're both good. Let's head somewhere else.

Vote : Eaglesalltheway
Old 02-21-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
I believe we will be making a big mistake.

Here is the role I think was carved out for Wooty, something along the lines of :

"You were Caddy's best friend. There has always been friction between him and Deepthreat and [you believe him to be evil/Caddy told you he thought Deepthreat was about to kill him]. You want revenge for Caddy's death.

You win when Deepthreat is lynched."

Explains his hatred of deep. Explains the being able to investigate during day (he can't, made it up because he doesn't care about anything after Deep is dead, having achieved winning condition).

They're both good. Let's go somewhere else.

Vote : Eaglesalltheway
This makes sense to me.

Unvote: No lynch

Vote: EATW

Quote:
Quote: