Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-20-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I like you tons!
You too buddy, you too. The only thing people are doing that is suspicious is actually casting votes. Shane soley wishes to converse where as some people are jumpy I get the whole APS thing, but anything more doesn't seem to be justified.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Which is why we should not rush to a no lynch. A long day is the best that could happen.
I say we lynch you...I don't trust you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I say we lynch you...I don't trust you.
How times have changed between us. :(
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How times have changed between us. :(
Aren't you married now? You referenced father-in-law, so this is what happens WHEN YOU MARRY.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-20-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I demand vengence for the brutal slaying of our beloved Caddy. No lynch is not an option!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
You too buddy, you too. The only thing people are doing that is suspicious is actually casting votes. Shane soley wishes to converse where as some people are jumpy I get the whole APS thing, but anything more doesn't seem to be justified.
Well, I made a joke APS vote to start with, then unvoted which I would have done anyway.

Only one other person in this thread jumped right in and voted for someone, EATW for me after Brodeur's suspicions (which Brodeur didn't actually vote for me. He still could if he wants,) and EATW hasn't really popped up since. So, TBW's point may be valid of being "jumpy" to vote for someone.

I understand I'm under suspicion because I am talking and asking silly questions, etc, which is fine. But I'm surprised anyone would jump in to vote for someone so quickly.

Just a point, let me know if I'm offbase or being bias since the vote was intended for me.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I demand vengence for the brutal slaying of our beloved Caddy. No lynch is not an option!
So you'd rather kill ANYONE than work towards finding some clue, any clue, to point this investigation in the right direction?

That is really interesting. You're a dangerous member of this town.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Aren't you married now? You referenced father-in-law, so this is what happens WHEN YOU MARRY.
I am not married, and don't plan to ever be.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Are you a member of the Mafia?

Choices are:

I am a member of the mafia

I am not a member of the mafia
As to not seem conspicuous or like I'm avoiding the tough questions I have answered this survey
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
So you'd rather kill ANYONE than work towards finding some clue, any clue, to point this investigation in the right direction?

That is really interesting. You're a dangerous member of this town.
Well, the lynching of someone will eventually turn out to be a clue, as opposed to not lynching anyone.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I am not married, and don't plan to ever be.
What is this father-in-law nonsense? Fine, I've got your back in this thing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-20-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: Shane
Old 02-20-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Quote:
What is this father-in-law nonsense? Fine, I've got your back in this thing.
Might have been in a relationship. Thought the word for it would be the same whether i was married or not. It is in French.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Well, I made a joke APS vote to start with, then unvoted which I would have done anyway.

Only one other person in this thread jumped right in and voted for someone, EATW for me after Brodeur's suspicions (which Brodeur didn't actually vote for me. He still could if he wants,) and EATW hasn't really popped up since. So, TBW's point may be valid of being "jumpy" to vote for someone.

I understand I'm under suspicion because I am talking and asking silly questions, etc, which is fine. But I'm surprised anyone would jump in to vote for someone so quickly.

Just a point, let me know if I'm offbase or being bias since the vote was intended for me.
A little biased, but who wouldn't be? I think I saw a vote for IMBC, but I don't think voting no lynch is suspicious. I guess right now, a confident vote can't be justified, let's all slow down. I'm gonna change mine, Unvote: no lynch

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
vote: Shane
Care to elaborate?
Old 02-20-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Might have been in a relationship. Thought the word for it would be the same whether i was married or not. It is in French.
Does this look like France, mister I know what your first name is but am nice enough to keep it private?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-20-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Quote:
Does this look like France, mister I know what your first name is but am nice enough to keep it private?
Nope, but i do have to translate my mind whenever i speak.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having not played this game before, is it better to avoid lynching the first day or to take a stab in the dark?
Old 02-20-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Having not played this game before, is it better to avoid lynching the first day or to take a stab in the dark?
The majority of people tend to think no lynching is the better thing. They also tend to be wrong.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is this game you speak of, our dear friend Caddy has died and those miscreants are still galavanting around
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I've been a little suspicious of EATW's vote considering, iirc, that he did the same thing in one of the previous games and he turned out to be a member of the mafia. Not that it says anything for this game but it's slightly suspicious nonetheless.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
A little biased, but who wouldn't be? I think I saw a vote for IMBC, but I don't think voting no lynch is suspicious. I guess right now, a confident vote can't be justified, let's all slow down. I'm gonna change mine, Unvote: no lynch
Let me know if that is true, maybe I missed it.

What we have:

EATW voting for me due to agreement with Brodeur (who did not vote for me)

Woot saying he knows Deep is bad and voting for him (which is intriguing in and of itself, but I'd like to see that play out a bit more)

ATL voting for me with no explanation.

If you want to vote for me, at least put an explanation man. I'd rather people accuse me and talk it out as to WHY instead of voting. Honestly, I feel like I have ruled Brodeur out as a mafia member because of this, while EATW and ATL give me pause.

And the Woot/Deep thing, I want a bit more from Woot if he is still around.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I've been a little suspicious of EATW's vote considering, iirc, that he did the same thing in one of the previous games and he turned out to be a member of the mafia. Not that it says anything for this game but it's slightly suspicious nonetheless.
I will say this, using the past is not a bad thing in this game.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The majority of people tend to think no lynching is the better thing. They also tend to be wrong.
I've never seen how this plays out, but to me it seems like a better idea to get people talking and at least take a shot at killing a mafia member. Otherwise they will just pick us off one by one.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will say this, using the past is not a bad thing in this game.
For predicting how one plays the game, it is not a bad thing. For determining what role they have been assigned, it's a crap-shoot.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote