Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-20-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Let me know if that is true, maybe I missed it.

What we have:

EATW voting for me due to agreement with Brodeur (who did not vote for me)

Woot saying he knows Deep is bad and voting for him (which is intriguing in and of itself, but I'd like to see that play out a bit more)

ATL voting for me with no explanation.

If you want to vote for me, at least put an explanation man. I'd rather people accuse me and talk it out as to WHY instead of voting. Honestly, I feel like I have ruled Brodeur out as a mafia member because of this, while EATW and ATL give me pause.

And the Woot/Deep thing, I want a bit more from Woot if he is still around.
Those are the two I'm most suspicious of too. Like you mentioned about looking to the past as experience, those that cast votes immediately with little to no explanation are typically the ones with the most to hide.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Care to elaborate?
A lot of talking and initiating the the pointless "I am not apart of the mafia" thing. He says he wants to talk, go ahead Shane, the floor is yours. Reveal your role.
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a hard time casting a vote at this point. We don't have much evidence to accuse anyone, and I really don't see Shane as acting suspicious. I think he's just trying to get something started.

The immediate votes for Shane are a little puzzling.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've no voted instantly as evil and voted to lynch as good there really isn't any actual strategy for the 1st day
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I've no voted instantly as evil and voted to lynch as good there really isn't any actual strategy for the 1st day
That is highly debatable.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Except to vote for APS.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surely some people don't know the game has started yet, but I'm interested to hear from those who have been silent.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Except to vote for APS.
That's ALWAYS the first rule to these games.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
It is counterproductive to the town to no lynch. First person to vote no lynch was ImBrotherCain. Thus, IMBrotherCain must not want to help the town.

Vote: ImBrotherCain
Wouldn't Mafia be all for a lynching? It would be a day worth 2 kills. It can go both ways.

I am just a firm believer in not lynching without shred of evidence. So i still maintain my no lynch vote unless we have something more to go on.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Wouldn't Mafia be all for a lynching? It would be a day worth 2 kills. It can go both ways.

I am just a firm believer in not lynching without shred of evidence. So i still maintain my no lynch vote unless we have something more to go on.
Mafia is all for anything fast. lynch or not, they won't care. the only thing that matters is not exposing themselves. (so actually voting for someone on day 1 is usually more town-like than mafia-like, as voting tends to expose you a bit.)
Old 02-20-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
A lot of talking and initiating the the pointless "I am not apart of the mafia" thing. He says he wants to talk, go ahead Shane, the floor is yours. Reveal your role.
So, I have to reveal my role for talking? Heck, you haven't even answered my question yet my man. I wouldn't ask anyone to reveal their role this early.

Does the mafia usually do a lot of talking and questioning? Speaking of the past and track records, you can compare mine if you want to.

At worst, you can say I achieved my goal. To talk, get things out in the open, and start conversations. I have a feeling we will make an educated guess on someone to lynch, which is better than waiting and allowing deaths to happen.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I remember correctly ATL tried to out Shane fast last time
Old 02-20-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

well, ATL tries to out shane fast every time.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
So, I have to reveal my role for talking? Heck, you haven't even answered my question yet my man. I wouldn't ask anyone to reveal their role this early.

Does the mafia usually do a lot of talking and questioning? Speaking of the past and track records, you can compare mine if you want to.

At worst, you can say I achieved my goal. To talk, get things out in the open, and start conversations. I have a feeling we will make an educated guess on someone to lynch, which is better than waiting and allowing deaths to happen.

It's pointless to answer really. If it makes anyone feel better, I am not a part of the mafia! Yay!

Like I said, if you want the discussion, go for it. If you're good, there's always a protector.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's pointless to answer really. If it makes anyone feel better, I am not a part of the mafia! Yay!

Like I said, if you want the discussion, go for it. If you're good, there's always a protector.
There is typically also role blockers, blackmailers and the like.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

We are having the discussion.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Plus we can't vote until we are graced with the presence of the great Snicho!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Plus we can't vote until we are graced with the presence of the great Snicho!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So nice he said it twice
Old 02-20-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I am happy about my double post. Secret meaning

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's tough, because with a no lynch, someone innocent is going to die. It's a risk if we lynch, because that could be 2 innocent bodies...but could also take out some mafia. I'll have to mull this over a bit...but I am extremely wary of that APS character. Always drinking and such. He worries me
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ummm

Vote: No Lynch
Old 02-20-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
ummm

Vote: No Vote

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Awww, fenikz ruined the joke :(

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Sucka I'm quick with my ninja edits