Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-23-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis

I'm sure there's already a thread about him somewhere, however, I'm asking a specific question so I'm starting my own thread.

My question is, how does he compare to Haloti Ngata, Linval Joseph and Kenrick Ellis?

Ngata was 6041 338 and did 38 reps at the combine, he was dominant at Oregon and I believe the only reason he went where he did was because he had knee concerns (can someone verify that, I found nothing on it but thought I remembered hearing it when he came out but that's been a while ago).

Linval Joseph was very similar to Ngata physically. Standing 6044 328 pounds and knocking out 39 reps. I really like him coming out. He ended up going middle of the second.

Kenrick Ellis was 6047 346 and did 26 reps, he was from a smaller school (hampton) where he got by largely because of his size. He ended up going in the late 3rd round.

Poe moves extremely well for his size, but I don't see a dominant performance from him on his film (which is relatively hard to find). I think he compares most to Joseph, Am I the only one that things top 15 is too high for this guy? I know he's kind of shot up on these boards slowly, but overall as a prospect I still think the guys a late 1st early-mid 2nd rounder. What are your thoughts?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ellis went lower than he probably should have because of legal troubles.

He's a top 16 lock because you can't get 350 pound men that can do what Poe can. Some NT needy team will over draft him.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he compares favorably to Vince Wilfork more than those in this thread.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Ellis went lower than he probably should have because of legal troubles.

He's a top 16 lock because you can't get 350 pound men that can do what Poe can. Some NT needy team will over draft him.
Care to make a friendly wager he goes top 16?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ellis had legal trouble that is why fell. I think he broke some dudes jaw and still hasn't gone to trial for it.

edit: He is link to his legal troubles. http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...oned-until-may
Old 02-23-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Poe moves extremely well for his size, but I don't see a dominant performance from him on his film (which is relatively hard to find). I think he compares most to Joseph, Am I the only one that things top 15 is too high for this guy? I know he's kind of shot up on these boards slowly, but overall as a prospect I still think the guys a late 1st early-mid 2nd rounder. What are your thoughts?
Does Poe's dominance on the field make him a top 15 pick? No, maybe not. However, his athleticism, his leverage, his strength and his most of all his movement skills for a man his size are rivaled by probably only one athlete in football on the planet (Ngata). He's a little different type player who although isn't as strong vs. the run, he's a more natural and more fluid pass rusher than Ngata was. Because he's big and most haven't gotten to watch him play, people are naturally going to label him as 'raw' but I would actually describe him as one of the more technically sound DT's in this draft. It's not like he's limited to just 34 NT either. I truly believe that with the exception to 4-3 DE, there isn't a single position in a single system that he couldn't succeed at on the D-Line.

Teams don't draft stats, they draft guys with projectable games and skillsets. Poe is a 'once in every couple years' type athlete and a piece of clay that can be molded into the centerpiece of a defense. Guys like that, well, they tend to go early.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Care to make a friendly wager he goes top 16?
Sure. He's going to blow up the Combine bench and weigh ins. I wouldn't bet on it, but I have a sneaky suspicion that KC will be very very interested at pick 11.

My only worry is that teams view him as out of shape like they did with Terrence Cody, but almost every source I can find on him seems to say he's not a 3 down player, but could be.

Last edited by descendency : 02-23-2012 at 01:13 AM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ngata did have an acl tear in his sophomore season. Another knock on Ngata was he supposedly took plays off and didn't give enough effort to go along with his talent all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Sure. He's going to blow up the Combine bench and weigh ins. I wouldn't bet on it, but I have a sneaky suspicion that KC will be very very interested at pick 11.
Hasn't KC spent enough high first round picks on 5-techs in the last five years?
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poe and Brockers will battle to go in the top 10, possibly to Carolina or Miami. Brockers has the slight lead right now, but I could see Poe being a top 10 pick as well. You don't find big guys that can move like him, and Poe will be able to be a factor in a 3-4 front at both NT and DE similarly to what Ngata, Wilfolk and Raji do.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Ellis had legal trouble that is why fell. I think he broke some dudes jaw and still hasn't gone to trial for it.

edit: He is link to his legal troubles. http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...oned-until-may
Ellis is the man.

Poe...meh.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Hasn't KC spent enough high first round picks on 5-techs in the last five years?
Poe would slide into NT from day one and start there, and NT is a maaajor need for this club. With most NTs you don't start em right away but with RAC and Anthony Pleasant coaching him up I think you see him there from day 1.

I actually think there is an outside shot we move back and still grab him, but who knows.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I actually think there is an outside shot we move back and still grab him, but who knows.
I was thinking this too, but with the Jets at 16, I'd be concerned about Rex Ryan targetting him too.

They are letting Pouha walk.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Poe would slide into NT from day one and start there, and NT is a maaajor need for this club. With most NTs you don't start em right away but with RAC and Anthony Pleasant coaching him up I think you see him there from day 1.
I don't like Poe as an NT in an odd-front at all, to me his height makes him an LDE only, or at least "long term". He's just not going to be able to hold up in the middle, as much leverage as he's giving up.

Ideally, I want my 3-4 noses to be shorter than 6'3". I like shorter guys like Wilfork, Hampton, and Raji a lot better in the 0-tech spot than tall guys. As a 4-3 nose, Poe would be great but that's not what Crennel is going to play.

Last edited by PossibleCabbage : 02-23-2012 at 02:51 AM.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:05 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a fan of Poe but can see why he will get drafted highly. His play to me is just meh though. He's not actually a great run defender despite his size and s too easily blocked. I'm not sure if its a technique thing or just not playing with enough fire but it is worrying for a team thinking of drafting him. If he reaches this potential though he will be scary. I like him in a Pat Williams type role in a 43. I don't think he can anchor well enough to ply the nose in a 34

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:27 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think you're trying way too hard to make this look sensible. Even with amazing coaching, it's still a stretch to expect him to have any impact at all as a rookie.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:16 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Ngata did have an acl tear in his sophomore season. Another knock on Ngata was he supposedly took plays off and didn't give enough effort to go along with his talent all the time.
I seem to recall scouts picking out the USC game and him being dominated by a late round OG. I also recall the reason for his up and down play in his junior year was that his Mother was terminally ill with cancer.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:04 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm warming up to the idea of the Chiefs taking him at 11 or 12. I've only seen one game with him in. And that was Memphis vs. Tulsa. Kid certainly passes the eye test. I'm still hoping the Chiefs fill the NT spot with maybe Soliai before the draft. But, as has been mentioned, NT is a HUGE need for this team. If it's not the biggest need, it's certainly a close second behind RT. And if the Chiefs can't fill the NT spot via FA, they may have to consider Poe at 11 or 12. Even though I feel 11 or 12 is a bit high for him. But, sometimes, if you have a huge need at a spot, and the prospect you want won't be there in the next round but he's still provides relative value to your pick, you have to consider pulling the trigger. Even if it is a little high.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
I'm warming up to the idea of the Chiefs taking him at 11 or 12. I've only seen one game with him in. And that was Memphis vs. Tulsa. Kid certainly passes the eye test. I'm still hoping the Chiefs fill the NT spot with maybe Soliai before the draft. But, as has been mentioned, NT is a HUGE need for this team. If it's not the biggest need, it's certainly a close second behind RT. And if the Chiefs can't fill the NT spot via FA, they may have to consider Poe at 11 or 12. Even though I feel 11 or 12 is a bit high for him. But, sometimes, if you have a huge need at a spot, and the prospect you want won't be there in the next round but he's still provides relative value to your pick, you have to consider pulling the trigger. Even if it is a little high.
The Chiefs should just develop the Powe kid they drafted out of Ole Miss last year. Poe will test out better at the Combine than Powe did - but Powe can play and I would expect him to push for a starting job this coming season.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth View Post
The Chiefs should just develop the Powe kid they drafted out of Ole Miss last year. Poe will test out better at the Combine than Powe did - but Powe can play and I would expect him to push for a starting job this coming season.
The Chiefs have been without a true NT since Pioli got here. And Powe only suited up for one game last year and couldn't wrestle PT from an ancient, on the verge or retiring, Kelly Gregg. Chiefs spent almost the entire year with Ammon Gordon as the backup NT.

I don't know if the Chiefs can afford to place all their chip on Powe and his development. I like the kid. But the Chiefs need a NT now. And waiting on Powe carries a huge risk IMO. I just don't have a lot of high hopes on Powe at this point.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
The Chiefs have been without a true NT since Pioli got here. And Powe only suited up for one game last year and couldn't wrestle PT from an ancient, on the verge or retiring, Kelly Gregg. Chiefs spent almost the entire year with Ammon Gordon as the backup NT.

I don't know if the Chiefs can afford to place all their chip on Powe and his development. I like the kid. But the Chiefs need a NT now. And waiting on Powe carries a huge risk IMO. I just don't have a lot of high hopes on Powe at this point.
DTs take longer than most other positions to develop. I wouldn't give up on Powe yet.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well holy hell this guy's stock just went through the roof and into outer space.

44 bench reps.
4.87 40.
6'4, 350 lbs.

Top 10 pick?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

poe makes me wet
Old 02-27-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Poe won't make it to the Chiefs now so it's all a moot point.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poe next to Linval would be great. And then stick our DEs around, and we are good to go. In 3rd and long situations we can add another DE, or see what Marvin Austin can do. Poe is a very interesting prospect! I think he would be a damn good fit for our DL.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote