Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-26-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Lamar Miller is so sick. He's going to be such a terror in the NFL.
This, this, this.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Lamar Miller is so sick. He's going to be such a terror in the NFL.
reminds me of a young Clinton Portis
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what i've seen of my boy Chris Polk he's looked pretty good. Seems in better shape, ran well and he has great hands. Someone will get a bargain with this guy.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
From what i've seen of my boy Chris Polk he's looked pretty good. Seems in better shape, ran well and he has great hands. Someone will get a bargain with this guy.
Yeah i agree. Polk may not be the most athletic but IMO hes a better runner than Miller and Wilson.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
WT01
Rookie

WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
That weight he dropped looks like it made a huge difference. He just looked far more fluid today then he did at the Senior Bowl. Of course he wasn't in pads but I think that he'll still look better the next time he puts them on.
WT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top WRS

Impressed

Stephen Hill, the physical ability is ridiculous and he caught the ball well and came out of the breaks well.

Michael Floyd, the 4.47 was a great run for him and caught the ball well.

Marvin Jones, good tests and caught the ball well.

Brian Quick, 4.5 is a good time and caught the ball more consistently.

Mediocre

Rueben Randle, did not run as well as I had hoped, but he caught the ball well in the drafts.

Kendall Wright, 4.61 has to be wrong, but he did look quick in the drills and caught the ball.

Justin Blackmon, sore hammy my [inappropriate/removed] and he did not catch is as well as I thought he would.

Disappointed

Mohammed Sanu, was slow and double caught a number of passes.

Alshon Jeffery, doesn't run , doesn't catch does he not know what is happening to his stock.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT01 View Post
That weight he dropped looks like it made a huge difference. He just looked far more fluid today then he did at the Senior Bowl. Of course he wasn't in pads but I think that he'll still look better the next time he puts them on.
You're just getting a guy that's going to keep getting stronger as the game goes on. He didnt exactly have the 5 rocks of granite in front of him at the UW so he may really up his game at the next level.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Poe benched 44 times? Jeez.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think RG3 projects better as a slot guy after the combine and maybe as a wild cat quarterback.

Thats JMHO.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SterlingArcher
Rookie

SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.

Does anyone know if Janoris Jenkins is doing a full workout tomorrow. What about Barron, Claibourne, and Kirkpatrick? I cant find this info anywhere.
SterlingArcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I think RG3 projects better as a slot guy after the combine and maybe as a wild cat quarterback.

Thats JMHO.
Nah bro, he should totally be a CB. He'll always know what the QB is thinking and would lead the league in picks every year.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What round do you guys think Marvin Jones is going in? I want the 49ers to draft him.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
What round do you guys think Marvin Jones is going in? I want the 49ers to draft him.
#63 to the Patriots.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
#63 to the Patriots.
That high?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
That high?
I can see him going higher.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
Does anyone know if Janoris Jenkins is doing a full workout tomorrow. What about Barron, Claibourne, and Kirkpatrick? I cant find this info anywhere.
I 100% guarantee that Janoris Jenkins will not do a full workout tomorrow, nor will Barron, Claibourne, or Kirkpatrick.

Tuesday on the other hand...
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Nah bro, he should totally be a CB. He'll always know what the QB is thinking and would lead the league in picks every year.
I think he should be a punter cause he could kick the ball and get down field to tackle the returner before he even took a step causing a fumble and then a td on every play.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
SterlingArcher
Rookie

SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.SterlingArcher is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I 100% guarantee that Janoris Jenkins will not do a full workout tomorrow, nor will Barron, Claibourne, or Kirkpatrick.

Tuesday on the other hand...
Well played. Tuesday then?
SterlingArcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The official times this year are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than normal. They're actually checking out this year.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
TB_39
Rookie

TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.

Junior Hemingway had quite a good day. I think he's being underrated by a lot of people. He was hurt by the offensive system, but I think he has the skillset to be an NFL WR if he's used correctly.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
Well played. Tuesday then?
We don't really find out what's going to happen until it happens. I mean, I woke up this morning thinking Alshon Jeffrey was going to run a 40 and I was interested in what it would be, then I found out when it was his turn that he wouldn't go.

So, unless they came out and said they're going to do everything, they're going to do everything... unless they change their minds at the last minute, which they're allowed to do.

IIRC though, DBs usually do the full slate of drills if they're healthy. There's no such thing as a DB who's a top 16 pick based solely on tape, it's a stopwatch position.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
IIRC though, DBs usually do the full slate of drills if they're healthy. There's no such thing as a DB who's a top 16 pick based solely on tape, it's a stopwatch position.
Joe Haden?

3-cone is very important
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much does AJ Jenkins 4.39 time help him? late 2nd? early 3rd?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
Joe Haden?
Joe Haden had a very bad 40 time at the combine but made up for it by running in the 4.4s at his pro day. When a guy times much worse than expected, scouts often assume it's a weird anomaly and put more stock in the pro day. If the 4.57 that Haden ran at the combine was an indication of his real speed, he wouldn't have been a first round pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
3-cone is very important
Absolutely, IMO it's the most important drill for a lot of positions. It just doesn't get enough attention.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, I know I can't let this go. But Tony Pauline and you guys keep saying how Stephen Hill "should be" a top 50 pick now with his good 40 time.....

Why the hell wasn't he a top 50 pick before he ran that 40? We knew he was gonna run in the 4.3s. We assumed Kendall Wright would run in the 4.3s, but he didn't, so he will drop now and is a fringe 1st rounder again it sounds like.........so Wright drops after running worse than expected but Hill goes up for running as expected? This doesn't make sense to me.

It goes to tell just how good (or not good) Hill is on tape that he was considered a midrounder before the combine.