Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-25-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top Combine Performance of 2012

So far I think the guy with the best measurables has gotta be Oklahoma TE James Hanna.

At 6' 4", 252 and 10-inch hands...

40-yard dash: 4.49 (1st among TEs)

Bench Reps: 24 (4th)

Vertical: 36" (tied for first)

Broad: 10' 2" (3rd)

3-cone: 6.76 (2nd)

20-yard shuttle: 4.11 (2nd)

60-yrd shuttle: 11.43 (tied for first)
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hanna BOSSED it!

Cordy Glenn was another who impressed. Especially at his size.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hanna had a great showing while the most questioned part was his speed i believe. Well at least his straight line speed is pretty good.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glenn looked damn sexy as well as DeCastro.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
Hanna had a great showing while the most questioned part was his speed i believe. Well at least his straight line speed is pretty good.
He blew it up in the shuttles, too, which are typically considered assessments of quickness. I think he looks pretty good all-around. He's just one of those guys where you're thinking, "Why wasn't he tearing it up out there?" Same offense that produced Jermaine Gresham a couple years ago, you'd think a guy with superior athletic ability would be able to at least come close to producing like the guy who came before him, but that wasn't the case. We'll see how high this lifts Hanna; to be honest, I hadn't heard of him before the combine.

For what it's worth, comparing production to athleticism:

Gresham 6'5" 260, so he's got an inch and 10 lbs on Hanna.

Hanna 40-yard dash: 4.49 :: Gresham: 4.66

Hanna Bench Reps: 24 :: Gresham: 20

Hanna Vertical: 36" :: Gresham: 35"

Hanna Broad: 10' 2" :: Gresham: 9' 5"

Hanna 3-cone: 6.76 :: Gresham: 7.07

Hanna 20-yard shuttle: 4.11 :: Gresham: 4.53

Hanna 60-yrd shuttle: 11.43 :: Gresham: 11.88

Hanna's combine numbers are better than Gresham's in every category (aside from size). BUT...

Hanna's last two years at Oklahoma: 45 catches - 671 yards - 9 TDs.

Gresham's last two years at Oklahoma: 103 catches - 1468 yards - 25 TDs.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 02-25-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hanna looks to be another Dorin Dickerson. Freak athletic TE that can't play the position.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomorrow we'll be talking about RG3.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glenn was good in the 40 and bench, but he wasn't that great in the other tests. Matt Kalil was the OL who impressed me the most. James Hanna and MIchael Egnew killed it at TE.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hanna might have put in freakish workouts but he dropped at least three passes that I saw while going through drills. He's probably gone from fringe draftable to late-round though.

I thought Glenn, Kalil, DeCastro, and Phillip Blake all had great workouts among the OL. Just from watching the drills, I thought Nate Potter showed well too. At TE, Dwayne Allen's 40 was bad but he looked silky smooth in drills. Egnew obviously had a great workout, as did Ladarius Green.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I thought the most impressive OL was...

... Matt Kalil. He looked the part of the best tackle (by far) of anyone. Though, Cordy Glenn definitely is a good option.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Hanna might have put in freakish workouts but he dropped at least three passes that I saw while going through drills.
Did he? I haven't been able to watch them, but those numbers don't mean **** if he can't hang onto passes.

Quote:
At TE, Dwayne Allen's 40 was bad but he looked silky smooth in drills.
Allen's always looked more like a guy who's got the coordination and size to be a player, not just pure athleticism. Makes me think of what people were saying about Brandon Pettigrew a couple of years ago.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hanna dropped some passes? Don't let football skills or lack thereof get in the way of great workout numbers. This is the combine! this isn't about football skills!
Old 02-25-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Tomorrow we'll be talking about RG3.

Why he ain't doing **** at the combine ? Dam pussies for the top QB 's never throw here any more what the hell.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Hanna might have put in freakish workouts but he dropped at least three passes that I saw while going through drills. He's probably gone from fringe draftable to late-round though.

I thought Glenn, Kalil, DeCastro, and Phillip Blake all had great workouts among the OL. Just from watching the drills, I thought Nate Potter showed well too. At TE, Dwayne Allen's 40 was bad but he looked silky smooth in drills. Egnew obviously had a great workout, as did Ladarius Green.
Yah, I also noticed Egnew looked pathetic in the catching drills, worked out well, but I think I saw him catch only a few balls that were really caught clean, he bobbled or dropped most of the passes thrown to him...

Green really impressed me. He looked like he could possibly even convert to WR and be moved around a lot.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
He blew it up in the shuttles, too, which are typically considered assessments of quickness. I think he looks pretty good all-around. He's just one of those guys where you're thinking, "Why wasn't he tearing it up out there?" Same offense that produced Jermaine Gresham a couple years ago, you'd think a guy with superior athletic ability would be able to at least come close to producing like the guy who came before him, but that wasn't the case. We'll see how high this lifts Hanna; to be honest, I hadn't heard of him before the combine.

For what it's worth, comparing production to athleticism:

Gresham 6'5" 260, so he's got an inch and 10 lbs on Hanna.

Hanna 40-yard dash: 4.49 :: Gresham: 4.66

Hanna Bench Reps: 24 :: Gresham: 20

Hanna Vertical: 36" :: Gresham: 35"

Hanna Broad: 10' 2" :: Gresham: 9' 5"

Hanna 3-cone: 6.76 :: Gresham: 7.07

Hanna 20-yard shuttle: 4.11 :: Gresham: 4.53

Hanna 60-yrd shuttle: 11.43 :: Gresham: 11.88

Hanna's combine numbers are better than Gresham's in every category (aside from size). BUT...

Hanna's last two years at Oklahoma: 45 catches - 671 yards - 9 TDs.

Gresham's last two years at Oklahoma: 103 catches - 1468 yards - 25 TDs.
To be fair Gresham was coming off a torn ACL
Old 02-26-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
To be fair Gresham was coming off a torn ACL
That is an excellent point, and I had forgotten about it. How far removed from that was he at his combine? Didn't he miss a season of college ball? I can't quite remember the details, but the ether is swirling inside my skull and I seem to remember something like a tight end going back for a senior year when he would've probably gone in the first as a junior, who then injured himself. Was that Gresham, or am I stoned?

Last edited by Caulibflower : 02-26-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gresham: Sam Bradford

Hanna: Landry Jones
Old 02-26-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is icing on his cake, but RG III turned a sub 4.4 40.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hanna is going to be drafted before the 5th round just on potential, unless he really has bad hands.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Stephen Hill

sig by BoneKrusher
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quarterbacks

Andrew Luck impressed with this vertical and board jump. He's defintely a lot more athletic than people give him credit for.

'Do what you do RG3'

Running Backs

David Wilson was the top RB performer. His vertical jump was just insane.

Robert Turbin was surprisingly quick and nimble. That should go down well when you throw his size into play.

Wide Receivers

Stephen Hill, Tommy Streeter are both amazingly quick for their size. Hill has probably cemented his place as a top 2nd rounder who could go 1st.

Michael Floyd was the biggest suprise of the day. To run under a 4.5 when hes at his size, everyone questioned his speed and his production was so good has probably pushed him up a lot of draft boards. Could go top 10 now.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Hill

Height: 6-4”
Weight: 215lbs
Arms: 33’ 3/8”
Hands: 9’3/8”
Forty: 4.30 & 4.31 (NFL says official time was 4.36)
Bench: 14 reps
Board: 11’10”
Vertical: 39.5”
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Rainey destroyed the 3-cone drill with 6.50.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/members...ne&order= ASC
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Quarterbacks

Andrew Luck impressed with this vertical and board jump. He's defintely a lot more athletic than people give him credit for.

'Do what you do RG3'

Running Backs

David Wilson was the top RB performer. His vertical jump was just insane.

Robert Turbin was surprisingly quick and nimble. That should go down well when you throw his size into play.

Wide Receivers

Stephen Hill, Tommy Streeter are both amazingly quick for their size. Hill has probably cemented his place as a top 2nd rounder who could go 1st.

Michael Floyd was the biggest suprise of the day. To run under a 4.5 when hes at his size, everyone questioned his speed and his production was so good has probably pushed him up a lot of draft boards. Could go top 10 now.
I agree with all of this with the caveat that Streeter is nowhere near ready to be an NFL receiver from what I saw. Turbin was impressive at his size with his speed and agility. I'll also add Devon Wylie to my list.
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Owusu's definitely showed elite athleticism unlikely to be found in the late rounds (where he'll be taken).