Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Also, we're picking 17th overall. Would've preferred to have a higher pick, but ih well. Te'o remains my #1 guy.
Same here. TJ McDonald is my second. If we got both, I'd be a very very happy man. I don't think Te'o will fall, but if DeCastro can, so can Te'o.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can only hope Teo runs a terrible 40 time. And I mean terrible. For a team not to fall in love with him in front of us he'd have to have some serious flaw.

Realistically I would like Mingo. Best thing for this defense is to add another pass rush or a NT.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 01-01-2013 at 10:32 AM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I would love Mingo, Te'o and Jarvis Jones. With no team realistically looking for a MLB ahead of us, I could see Te'o falling. Jones has a medical issue and I believe it could scare teams off. I doubt it, but possible.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teo isn't like a normal middle linebacker. I look at him as a prospect like a QB. His measurable a wont be up to par, particularly all of his run times, but some team will fall in love with him and have to have him to anchor their defense.

I think any team between 5-15 could easily see the centerpiece of their defense and decide he's worth the pick.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh I think he is overrated nothing special. Not a standout mlb, just average
Old 01-01-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

He isn't Willis, but he's one of the better LBs to come out in a while IMO.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I certainly dont expect him to fall, but if he did I think it's mainly due to how the order is set.

1. Chiefs - They're going QB.
2. Jaguars - Should go QB, any offense would help them. Also, a legit pass-rusher.
3. Raiders - Took McClain 8th overall recently, doubt they take another MLB with a top pick. Should be QB.
4. Eagles - They do need a LB, but they also acquired DeMeco Ryans recently and a new coach could want a new QB.
5. Lions - Probably going BPA for defense, legit candidate for Te'o, though they have greater needs in the secondary.

LBers rarely go top 5, and I doubt Te'o will be one of the few that does. Teams usually have more important needs (QB, OT, DL).

6. Browns - they have D'Qwell Jackson already, and need to get more weapons for Weeden, and a pass-rusher.
7. Cardinals - QB, QB, QB
8. Bills - Legit candidate, though I think they'll be looking for a new QB for their new HC.
9. Jets - David Harris and Bart Scott already on the team, and they have no QB, and no offense.
10. Titans - I think they go defense but elsewhere, not LB. Or O-line. They have CJ, Locker, and Britt and Wright offensively, I think they're pretty set there.
11. Chargers - they're a mystery to me, so I'll say candidate.
12. Dolphins - They have Dansby and desperately need WRs.
13. Buccaneers - Have Foster, so no.
14. Panthers - Have Kuechly and Beason, so no.
15. Saints - Have Vilma and Lofton, so no.
16. Rams - Have Laurinaitis, so no.
17. Steelers

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

soo youre saying theres a chance

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a quick mock

1) Man ti Te`o – ND – LB / Alce Ogletree – UGA – LB / Barkevious Mingo - LSU - LB
2) T.J. McDonald – USC – S / Matt Elam – UF - S
3) John Simon – OSU – LB / Sean Porter – Texas A&M - LB
4) Kenny Stills – OK – WR / Cobi Hamilton – ARK – WR
5) Le` Veon Bell – MSU – RB / Stepfan Taylor – Stanford – RB
6) Zac Dysert – Miami (OH) – QB
7) Josh Jenkins –WVU – OG
7A) Prentiss Waggner - UT - CB / A.J. Klein – ISU - LB

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what bout this scenario??

If not taking Chance Warmack or he's gone ... I love the trade back idea... i'd even trade out of the 1st round, to get a future 1st (CJ Mosely , Anthony Barr , Kyle Van Noy next year)

Using Walterfootball.com new mock to make the selections
Miami has 2 2nds and 2 3rds ... well they want to jump back up in the 1st to secure the best WR Keenan Allen

1st - Trade with Miami - receive their later 2nd, 3rd, 4th and future 1st

2nd (48) - Kasheem Green - ILB - Rutgers - I think would be nice ILB with Timmons, could also play outside if needed, tackling machine

2nd (54 from Miami) - David Amerson - FS/CB - NC State - need some splash plays and gives versatility

3rd (77 from Miami) - Da'Rick Rodgers - WR - Louisiana Tech - Troubled pass but take a flyer on him

3rd (79) - Logan Ryan - CB - Rutgers - Plays like a Steeler , Ike getting older , Lewis and Cortez showed they got what it takes, but what about behind them??

4th (108 from Miami) - Mike Gillislee - RB - Flordia - A beast with low miles on the tires, Dwyer and Gillislee would be a good Duo I think, with Gillislee taking over full time duty possibly

4th (112) - Duke Williams - SS - Nevada - can run with receivers/ TEs ... and decent tackler ..
Cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, the value of draft picks has dropped greatly.

Hard to get that many picks for a mid 1st, keep dreaming.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
LOL, the value of draft picks has dropped greatly.

Hard to get that many picks for a mid 1st, keep dreaming.
Yeah probably more realistic to get their 1st 2nd , a 4th and future 1st

I don't think that's that much of a stretch

It all depends on how much they want that player and extra picks they have... and for Miami to be able to walk out of the draft with a LT and the best WR in the draft, I think they would be willing to at least do that and they still would have a 2nd and 2 3rds ... if anything throw a 3rd round or something next year to them
Old 01-09-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
lance uppercut
Rookie

lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbrunn View Post
what bout this scenario??

If not taking Chance Warmack or he's gone ... I love the trade back idea... i'd even trade out of the 1st round, to get a future 1st (CJ Mosely , Anthony Barr , Kyle Van Noy next year)

Using Walterfootball.com new mock to make the selections
Miami has 2 2nds and 2 3rds ... well they want to jump back up in the 1st to secure the best WR Keenan Allen
I'm normally a fan of trading down. But this team is in desperate need of some big-time, difference-making talent. The past several years we merely needed role players to complement 43, 92, and 7. Not anymore. We need to begin identifying the new core that will close the Roethlisberger era. I don't really know who that is, but trading out of the first probably won't get it done.

First Round: there's depth in the pass rush pool, but we all know that our scheme is predicated on having premier (versus adequate) OLBs. Werner will be gone by 17 (as will Jarvis Jones), but Mingo or Moore could conceivably drop. Ansah is a wild-card who I can see being a pre-draft riser that'll fit somewhere between mid-first / early-second. Absent that position group, I think we'll be looking pretty closely at the NTs or Teo. Easy to be seduced by Eddie Lacy's championship game performance, but I have a feeling we're going to pass on him and shop for a feature runner somewhere else. RB is just too commoditized to spend 1.17 on.

Second Round: One of the NTs is going to fall into this area I think, though I'm not sure the FO feels its as big a need given McClendon's play. Jesse Williams would be ideal, but doubtful he lasts. Pretty good depth at Safety as well, with Elam, Lester, Vaccaro, and Tony Jefferson possibly fitting here or in the third round.

Third Round: I could see Montee Ball, if he makes it this far. Not a big fan of the ILB class, but then I feel they need to see what they've got in Sean Spence anyway. Anyone know how his recovery is progressing? Back for mini-camps? A TE like Jordan Reed wouldn't be a shock to me, either - this team MUST get better in the red zone, and Heath is on the wrong side of 30 now and facing a ton of PT to get back for the opener.

As for the notable absence of WR in the above, I have a feeling they're going to find a way to retain Wallace. It's not like he's the only marquee WR on the market (Bowe, Jennings, Welker, Amendola). Call it a hunch.
lance uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I can see everything you said, lance. Steelers are in a stretchy situation. I can see TE high on their list due to Heath being out. But who what round will they chose to do it in? I want the first two picks on defense. We NEED to get younger there. I think I could live with another year of Worilds, Carter, Wood, and Robinson as our OLBs if it means getting Te'o and a top SS.

Regarding Spence: Everything I have read is that he'll be ready for TC on a full recovery. Now will it hurt or help his play? Who knows. He was really coming on strong and we could have used his ST play and coverage late in games.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

welp there goes rainy

such promise... idiot

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, I'm guessing he was on some kind of probation with the team and he ****** up.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I don't want to trade back. This defense needs to add a playmaker. We're lacking true elite young talent, get me the best defender we can. I'd rather trade up than down.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

1) Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame

- I don't care what people say. The Steelers NEED Te'o next to Timmons. He's such a perfect fit for the defense and would make the defense better.

2) Eddie Lacy RB Alabama

-Our running game blows. Simple as that.

3) Corey Lemonier OLB Auburn

-If the Steelers cut Harrison, they'll need another pass rusher. Though Lemonier needs work, I love his ability.

4) Shamarko Thomas S Syracuse

-A speedy player who loves to hit. Gets a little too aggressive at times, but has a great overall package of tools to work with.

5) Levine Toilolo TE Stanford

-With Heath out for a while and Paulson not ready yet, the Steelers should draft a TE who can both catch and block.

6) Marquess Wilson WR Washington State

-Although I hate that he quit on his college team, I believe his potential here is too high to not take a chance on.

7a) Steve Williams CB California

-Never a bad thing to have CB depth.

7b) Chris Jacobson OL Pittsburgh

-Plays all over the offensive line and plays with a mean streak.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

What do you think is the chances they take a chance on a "bad character" guy like Rambo or anything

I think all he did was fail a drug test , but with Rainey i'm not sure they take any chances
Old 01-13-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Rainey had other small offenses while in Pittsburgh, so he had struck out. I don't think they'll shy away from them, though. Just have to make sure they follow the rules, which Rainey didn't.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
1) Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame

- I don't care what people say. The Steelers NEED Te'o next to Timmons. He's such a perfect fit for the defense and would make the defense better.

2) Eddie Lacy RB Alabama

-Our running game blows. Simple as that.

3) Corey Lemonier OLB Auburn

-If the Steelers cut Harrison, they'll need another pass rusher. Though Lemonier needs work, I love his ability.

4) Shamarko Thomas S Syracuse

-A speedy player who loves to hit. Gets a little too aggressive at times, but has a great overall package of tools to work with.

5) Levine Toilolo TE Stanford

-With Heath out for a while and Paulson not ready yet, the Steelers should draft a TE who can both catch and block.

6) Marquess Wilson WR Washington State

-Although I hate that he quit on his college team, I believe his potential here is too high to not take a chance on.

7a) Steve Williams CB California

-Never a bad thing to have CB depth.

7b) Chris Jacobson OL Pittsburgh

-Plays all over the offensive line and plays with a mean streak.

I'd love this if it happened. I'm high on Lacy and I think he would be a perfect fit in Pittsburgh. I also think that Te'o could most definitely drop to us at 17. No one expected Decastro to be at 24 last year.
Burden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
Here is a quick mock

1) Man ti Te`o – ND – LB / Alce Ogletree – UGA – LB / Barkevious Mingo - LSU - LB
2) T.J. McDonald – USC – S / Matt Elam – UF - S
3) John Simon – OSU – LB / Sean Porter – Texas A&M - LB
4) Kenny Stills – OK – WR / Cobi Hamilton – ARK – WR
5) Le` Veon Bell – MSU – RB / Stepfan Taylor – Stanford – RB
6) Zac Dysert – Miami (OH) – QB
7) Josh Jenkins –WVU – OG
7A) Prentiss Waggner - UT - CB / A.J. Klein – ISU - LB
comments!
What do you guys think if this was our draft. I would like to get Reid -S - LSU in the 2nd but i don't think he will be there.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
comments!
What do you guys think if this was our draft. I would like to get Reid -S - LSU in the 2nd but i don't think he will be there.
Not big on Te'o , I would take Ogeltree over Te'o ... I would take Mingo over all of them , but I doubt he's there

I want safeties that can take the ball away , Give me Phillip Thomas and Bacarri Rambo going forward and I would extremely happy , or even David Amerson
I'm tired of these DBs that can't catch or create no turnovers , that's what the NFL is now a days, you need the defense to create turnovers

I also wouldn't be mad to lose Sanders for a 3rd round , if they tender him a 3rd I'll be hoping he's gone, don't need 2 5'10 receivers running around...

Last edited by Cbrunn : 01-14-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Rainey had other small offenses while in Pittsburgh, so he had struck out. I don't think they'll shy away from them, though. Just have to make sure they follow the rules, which Rainey didn't.
He was banned from the Meadows Casino in Washington. I know that was one of the bigger ones that didn't necessarily grab headlines. It still seems strange that he's gone when Ta'amu went on a rampage, nearly killing police officers and still remains on the team.

Anyway, Quick Mock

1. Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia
2. Eddie Lacy, HB, Alabama
3. Shawn Williams, S, Georgia
4. Jamie Collins, OLB, Southern Miss
5. Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
6. Sean Renfree, QB, Duke
7a. Anthony Rashad White, DT, Michigan State
7b. Marquess Wilson, WR, Washington State
Burden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Here is a quick mock using Drafttek.com most recent mock, and some team takes Sanders for a 3rd round tender

1st - OLB - Mingo
2nd - FS - Bacarri Rambo
3rd(sanders tender) - SS - Phillip Thomas
3rd - RB -Andre Elington / Mike Gillislee / Kenjon Barner (I kind of like Gillislee the best)
4th - WR - Cobi Hamilton
5th - TE - Michael Williams
6th - ILB - AJ Klein / WR - Aaron Mellette