Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much talent left in the second. I think we land another solid player. Arthur Brown, Minter, Allen, Woods, Hunter, Lacy are the guys I really want.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo Steelers. Go jump off a bridge.

Every. *******. Year.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why, something just doesn't sell me on Jones.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:47 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you've ever watched him play I don't know what you wouldn't be sold on.

So many players left for the next pick I would love to get. Woods, Hunter, and Lacy would all be awesome. Hopefully the QBs still sitting there let them all drop some.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be ecstatic if Hunter or Lacy slid to us in the 2nd. Think its definitely possible this could happen. Also would be happy with Ertz, Woods, Minter, Allen, Franklin or Arthur Brown.
Burden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was inevitable.. really pumped for rounds 2 and 3 today.

also really pumped for that 20 bucks k-train owes me

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

post who you want, in order, for the 2nd round:

arthur brown - kind of a luxury pick but dude omg our 4 linebackers
eddie lacy - b.e.a.s.t.
justin hunter
robert woods
keenan allen
zach ertz
jamar taylor
jonathon franklin
johnny banks / darius slay

Old 04-26-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Hunter, Allen or Woods
- Arthur Brown
- Eddie Lacy
- Jonathan Franklin
- Manti Te'o
- Margus Hunt

Etc etc
Old 04-26-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
that was inevitable.. really pumped for rounds 2 and 3 today.

also really pumped for that 20 bucks k-train owes me
haha such a weird emotion being so happy and so sad at the same time. Its an excellent pick, ive stated many many times i had jones ranked #1 overall....were lucky to have him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For 2nd round there's tons of value. I would be okay with any of these guys.

HB: Lacy, Franklin
WR: Hunter, Woods, Allen Williams
TE: Ertz
DL: Hunt
LB: Brown, Minter (not a fan of Te'o, think he's a mental midget), Tank, Okafor, Lemonier
CB: Taylor, Amerson, Banks, Slay, Wreh-Wilson, Honey Badger
S: Cyprien, Thomas

I'm really hoping we go offensive skill in the second/third. There are a lot of 3rd day D prospects that I think could fit.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Hunter baby lets go

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to come away with a WR and a DB or MLB.

Te'o isn't a mental midget, he is just average and got hyped up by the media. He doesn't do anything outstanding, the fake gf thing had nothing to do with how he played like poo in NC and poor numbers for workouts. He is very good in coverage i"ll give him that. But he is hesitant vs the run, when he has to take on bigger blockers.

Ertz no chance he last.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

i dont think we need a MLB this high at all.

Hunter, Franklin, Amerson are my top 3...Allen, Woods, Hunt, Lacy are in the mix too

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i dont think we need a MLB this high at all.

Hunter, Franklin, Amerson are my top 3...Allen, Woods, Hunt, Lacy are in the mix too
i think youre right but could you imagine woodley timmons brown jones?!

so sick.

Old 04-26-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post
For 2nd round there's tons of value. I would be okay with any of these guys.

HB: Lacy, Franklin
WR: Hunter, Woods, Allen Williams
TE: Ertz
DL: Hunt
LB: Brown, Minter (not a fan of Te'o, think he's a mental midget), Tank, Okafor, Lemonier
CB: Taylor, Amerson, Banks, Slay, Wreh-Wilson, Honey Badger
S: Cyprien, Thomas

I'm really hoping we go offensive skill in the second/third. There are a lot of 3rd day D prospects that I think could fit.
lol @ mental midget

Old 04-26-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
lol @ mental midget
The whole catfishing thing scares me a bit. Even if he was a victim in that, to be that naive is frightening and I think he's going to have an issue in the locker room.

I don't have a problem with him on the field. I wouldn't hate Te'o in the 2nd but there are players I like better.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

yeah i hear you - thats something that will unfortunately be with him for the rest of his life

Old 04-26-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is the 1st draft in a LONG time that we are set up to grab the players we all love! So fired up for 2 and 3!!!

ABrown
JHunter
ELacy
in the 2nd would be wild!!!

Any safety in the 3rd!
Old 04-26-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We signed LSH. I bet we still try and sign Bradshaw.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
We signed LSH. I bet we still try and sign Bradshaw.
Yeah, and I think it's also some sort of smokescreen, I think we end with a rookie RB today. Sort of good for us that no RB was taken yesterday.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teo, Lacy, Carradine, Brown, Banks, all guys I'd like right now.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-26-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Well there goes Teo.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-26-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Woods is gone, so I hope it's Arthur Brown now.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

RBs mostly still there, liking our chances to get Lacy. Don't think TB takes a RB, they took Martin last year. Carolina has both Stewart and Williams, no need for RB. Arizona might, though with Mendenhall and Williams it might be overkill. Buffalo has Spiller and Jackson, doubt they take a RB too. Cowboys have Murray, but they might want another RB with Felix gone.

Who knows, we'll see, but I'm liking our chances, just like with Jarvis in the first.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 04-26-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Looks like Brown is gonna be there too, we'll see what happens.

Props to clover_jeez!