Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-29-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers:

Mercilus - If he is there, I like this pick a lot. I have my doubts whether he will be. Nice pick for the Pack.

Burfict - Interesting selection, not really sure what to think about his awful combine performance and attitude in general. What would be your thoughts on drafting Lamichael James or Doug Martin?

Martin - Like it, he fits a need and is super strong.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
I don't love it either. Not buying in to the Tannehill top ten talk eh?
I am and I'm not. Free agency will dictate a lot though, and though I expect Tannehill to go in the first, it didn't happen here.

As for the Dolphins, I didn't find a great article that I could access on how the new depth chart would look. Something I will be investing more time into during April.

As for Broncos, still don't get the feeling Elway "loves" Tebow and could justify another QB if he wanted to.

As for Ravens and RB, just a feeling. We will see with the visits if they lean that way at all, but Martin was nice value, potentially BPA at that point too

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 02-29-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would rather see the Bengals draft any other RB then Wilson.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
As for the Dolphins, I didn't find a great article that I could access on how the new depth chart would look. Something I will be investing more time into during April.
QB: Moore
RB: Bush
FB/TE H Back: Clay
WR: Marshall- Hartline- Bess
TE: Fasano
OL: Long-Incognito-Pouncey- Jerry- ?

DL: Wake- Odrick- Starks- ?
LB: Burnett- Dansby- ?
DB: Davis-Jones- Bell- Smith

Thats basically our starting lineup as of now. Moore needs an upgrade obviously, and that should be main priority, but question marks represent where the BIG holes are
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like KC's first to picks. Give them Massie in the 3rd
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phins827 View Post
LB: Burnett- Dansby- ?
I seen somewhere today, can't remember where off the top of my head, Miami was moving Koa Misi to MLB, so Burnett-Misi-Dansby. If I remember/find a link before someone else does ill edit in to this post.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5875/koa-misi

Last edited by Taber21 : 02-29-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Taber21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love that 49ers draft

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As for Ravens and RB, just a feeling. We will see with the visits if they lean that way at all, but Martin was nice value, potentially BPA at that point too
Yeah our visits are fairly indicative of the direction we'll go on draft day, not much misinformation there. I agree about martin too, just don't see us going after a RB early. If we do and Cameron runs a similar gameplan look for the Ravens fanbase to implode.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not in love with a RB so early, especially with Michael Floyd around. However, I can see Tannebaum likewise take Richardson purely from a BPA standpoint. Not terrible but not a pick I am going giddy over.

You have to give NYJ a OLB in round 2. Seeing Curry get skipped by NY and then go to NE would be a huge blow. NT is not that huge of a need, not before S, WR, OLB at this point IMO. Its on same tier as RB for a need.

Round 3 makes alot of sense but taking we get Floyd in round 1, Curry in round 2, then either Markelle Martin or Chris Polk would be amazing in round 3.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
I seen somewhere today, can't remember where off the top of my head, Miami was moving Koa Misi to MLB, so Burnett-Misi-Dansby. If I remember/find a link before someone else does ill edit in to this post.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5875/koa-misi
This is true. I didnt really have any order that I listed them in, but regardless of where Misi is, I still say we need to upgrade
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ok with Claiborne, though I'd prefer Blackmon. With Claiborne being taken, Wright works good.

Hate taking a QB in the 2nd. We're not developing anyone here, and no one short of Griffin or Luck will be ready to go in their first season. Plus, I'm not on the Tannehill bandwagon in the first place.

If we keep Hillis, the James pick is ok... but not thrilled with it. If we don't keep Hillis, need a bruiser there. Rather see someone else though.

What I'd suggest, based on who's gone by the time each pick is on the clock:

1st - Blackmon
1st - Glenn (I'd freak if this happened)
2nd - Pick a RB, with or without Hillis returning
3rd - Trumaine Johnson

Or if you want to go with Claiborne:

1st - Claiborne
1st - Stephen Hill (big fan of his, think he fits the Browns very well)
2nd - Osemele
3rd - Lavonte David
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather have Konz than Glenn, but it's an ok Lions mock
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Also a reach which TT doesnt do.
Nick Collins, James Jones, and Justin Harrell come to mind. Probably have been a couple others too. Most of them have worked out for him, but he has taken players that most people would have considered a reach at the time.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:42 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As for Broncos, still don't get the feeling Elway "loves" Tebow and could justify another QB if he wanted to.
The part that I just cant reconcile with the Broncos spending a second on a QB is that we may be in the market for a long term starter at the end of next season (i.e. if Tebow doesnt progress). If we take Weeden, are we convinced he is a 5+year starter to replace Tebow? If we dont think he is that good, then why burn a second round pick on him when we may be using a first round pick next year.
Timbathia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:51 AM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Boykin in the 2nd. I think it's debatable though regarding who the better fit is between brockers and Poe. We come out in a decent amount of 3-4 looks at times and Poe is that massive space eater we can build around for an eventual switch if it does happen.
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:58 AM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

If we're just talking about needs for the Niners in the first round, I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment. No question the Niners would like to add a corner if Carlos Rogers walks. But even if they didn't, they would still have some good young talent at the position that played well last year. Culliver, Tarrell Brown, and Tramaine Brock may not be lockdown guys, but they all looked competent in 2011, especially playing behind that fearsome front seven. WR, on the other hand, is perilously thin, with just Crabtree (who couldn't get open in the playoffs) and Kyle Williams (who may have fumbled away the Niners chances for a Super Bowl) under contract. What's more, Stephen Hill, to me, seems like just the type of size/speed guy the Niners have been lacking at the position since the days of TO. They tried to sign a guy to play that role last year, but Braylon just didn't work out. Don't think it's at all unlikely that they would look to develop one from within this time around.

Moreover, I kind of get the sense that the current Niners front office doesn't particularly like drafting corners that high. Now it's true that a few years ago they would've taken Joe Haden had he fallen to them, but they haven't actually drafted a corner earlier than the third round in years-- if memory serves not since Shawntae Spencer in 2004. Now maybe that's coincidence, or maybe you could argue that means "they're due," but IMO it could be something more-- confidence in the ability to pick up good corners in other ways, perhaps, or maybe a general dislike of the value presented by the types of corners who get hyped as first rounders.

Anyway, just my .02. As for the picks in subsequent rounds, I'm thinking that another running back who can help share the load with Gore is a strong possibility.
stl9erfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:10 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whohooo skins. love rg3. other notes...

-Seems early for Tampa to give up on their young WRs. I think the more logical answer is definitely going to be trying to bring someone else in via free agency with a little more experience.

-Is Reiff really a top 10 guy? Personally, I don't see it. I agree that he might be the safe pick but I think there are other guys available with much bigger upside.

-Was very surprised to see you still have Perry falling that low. He seems like one of the guys that is hot right now and has the type of game that could continue to move him up boards between now and the draft.

-I don't see any way at all that the Browns pass on Tannehill with their second 1st round pick and honestly i dont see much of a chance that he is even available for them to consider. For me the biggest surprise of your mock was not seeing Tannehill in the top 12.

-I have a hard time thinking that someone won't take a chance on Bruce Irvin earlier. I know that he is limited in his role but the upside and ability to rush the passer at his level is going to push someone to take him in the first 2 rounds.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would go nuts if the bears had this good of a draft. With that said, probably no way it would happen :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't love the Jets draft. Richardson I really can't argue with round 1, he's one of the guys who they just take based on value and I'd be happy with the pick as the run game was bad last year and he's a tremendous player.

Rounds two and three I have questions though, two moreso than three, but they're both kind of redundant picks. Unless the Jets absolutely love Poe, I don't see them drafting a NT this year. They just drafted Kenrick Ellis in the third round last year, and though he's raw early returns were solid. Not sure how much more you get out of Ta'amu than you're going to get out of Poe. Martin Tevaseu isn't bad either. There's a good chance Pouha comes back and if not, I think they just go with the young guys they have and maybe bring in a veteran for depth. No need to bring in a third young NT. Think lots of guys make more sense there: Vinny Curry, Cam Johnson, Harrison Smith, George Iloka, even Doug Martin or maybe Bobby Wagner if Scott gets bounced.

As for Irvin, I think he's a really interesting player with a ton of upside, but he brings a lot of the same things to the table that Aaron Maybin already does. Maybe he's got more potential to develop into a guy who can drop into coverage, but right now he's kind of a one dimensional speed rusher who probably isn't starting and that's exactly what Maybin is. If they go with an OLB it'd be better to see a guy who's got a chance to set the edge against the run along with going after the quarterback. Picky, and I like Irvin, but it just seems they already have a really similar skill set on the roster so I'm not sure how much he adds. Other solid options would be Markelle Martin, Shea McClellin, Jake Bequette, and Bobby Massie.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way Trent falls that far.

On Atlanta: Love round 2, hate round 3.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
No way Trent falls that far.

On Atlanta: Love round 2, hate round 3.

Falcons fans love to tell me "no way" something happens and then it does :D

But I recognize TRich could go much higher. Just RB + knee issue is not something teams want to spend a top 15 pick on I think.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 03-01-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
steelersrock151
Rookie

steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.

Agree with the previous Steeler fans. Why pick a second string safety and a second or third string running back with no potential to start this year when any o-lineman or noseguard has the potential to contribute as a starter this year?
steelersrock151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd prefer Wilson over Miller.It's not that I don't like Miller just more of a preferance for Wilson.and give us Massie in the 3rd and I like it
Old 03-01-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Packers mock A LOT! What did you mean by a bit low for the Mercilus pick?

I would love to see Burfict replace Hawk... Hawk does nothing for me. Not sure about Mike Martin. How about that Center from Baylor or Winston Guy Jr. the safety from Kentucky?
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
steelersrock151
Rookie

steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.

Love Hightower for the Steelers. 2nd round I would go Iloka (Think with his size and aggressiveness he could replace Troy in 3-4 years), or Washington or Sanders for the line, the way your draft plays out. 3rd I would prefer Chapman (this is, at best, Casey's last year. At worst, his first year of retirement), or one of the tackles at the end of the round, Massie or Allen.
steelersrock151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseKnuckles View Post
I like the Packers mock A LOT! What did you mean by a bit low for the Mercilus pick?

I would love to see Burfict replace Hawk... Hawk does nothing for me. Not sure about Mike Martin. How about that Center from Baylor or Winston Guy Jr. the safety from Kentucky?
I think Mercilus could ultimately go higher. Don't see Guy as a 3rd rounder, Blake, maybe.

Follow Me on Twitter!