Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 03-02-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Any interest in Jonathan Vilma or Sedrick Ellis?

In a column I read today by Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports, he suggests that the Saints may very well end up cutting Jonathan Vilma and/or Sedrick Ellis to make cap room for Brees, Nicks and Colston. Is there any chance that our Gregg Williams connection brings either of them to St. Louis.

I noticed that Vilma only played in 11 games this year. Forgive my ignorance, I didn't know he was injured. Does anyone know the details of his injury?
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Juice24
Rookie

Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.

Vilma had some kind of knee injury. Id be interested in both, Ellis is pretty solid although he hasnt lived up to his draft status yet.

Vilma could be interesting, but who would play the middle him or JL? Both would be pretty damn good. Off the top of my head Id say Vilma gets moved outside bc I remember how athletic he used to be. Dont know if hes slowed down in recent years...
Juice24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My bad, I thought Vilma played on the outside. He strikes me as a guy that could play multiple positions, though.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Juice24
Rookie

Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.Juice24 is so money.

Id be sold on the idea if I knew for sure that he could come in on nickel situations and cover a RB or TE man to man. Ive seen him drop deep like a Cover 2 MLB in most Saints games Ive seen and I know hes a hell of a blitzer, Id just worry about his health and man coverage skills.
Juice24 is offline   Reply With Quote