Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Which RB is better?
Lamar Miller 53 76.81%
David Wilson 16 23.19%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miller, by far.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised that this poll has turned into such a landslide.

I honestly don't like Miller more than Wilson, Turbin, Martin, or Pead. I hate to go against the grain to that extreme, but I just don't see anything in him besides his speed. I think he's capable of carrying the load at the next level, but I feel like it's a shot in the dark.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a shot in the dark, but that can be said for about any position. I think scheme/line/opporuntity are huge factors to sucess at the Runningback spot. Unless your Barry Sanders your not going anywhere without decent blocking.
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uhhh, David Wilson...

p.s. Miller has some questions about his shoulder-could be the reason he played softer than he should have at times and was taken out of tough yard situations, or he just wasn't good at it, either way not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they are both round 1 caliber RB's but one is likely to go round 2, most likely it will be Wilson, because RB's have dropped some in regards to the position.. Miller showed he can be the guy as Hallam put it, he seems to have that special it factor that teams won't be able to resist in round 1.

Don't get me wrong, 10 years ago, they both would have been 1st rounders and I like both of them a lot.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I think they are both round 1 caliber RB's but one is likely to go round 2, most likely it will be Wilson, because RB's have dropped some in regards to the position.. Miller showed he can be the guy as Hallam put it, he seems to have that special it factor that teams won't be able to resist in round 1.

Don't get me wrong, 10 years ago, they both would have been 1st rounders and I like both of them a lot.
I don't see the "it" factor in Miller at all. I see it in Wilson, but Miller just looks average to me. I might be completely proved wrong when he hits the NFL, but from the games I have watched, he looks very bland. Sometimes bland can be productive, but I see a guy that relied on his speed more than anything. He's not extremely elusive and I don't anticipate him running anybody over at the next level.

Wilson looks the part of a very dangerous running back and I feel like there are at least 3-4 other running backs that offer better intangibles than Miller.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
I don't see the "it" factor in Miller at all. I see it in Wilson, but Miller just looks average to me. I might be completely proved wrong when he hits the NFL, but from the games I have watched, he looks very bland. Sometimes bland can be productive, but I see a guy that relied on his speed more than anything. He's not extremely elusive and I don't anticipate him running anybody over at the next level.

Wilson looks the part of a very dangerous running back and I feel like there are at least 3-4 other running backs that offer better intangibles than Miller.
I see Wilson making a lot of runs that have ZERO chance of succeeding in the NFL. His vision is also average at best, and he really struggles to find cutback lanes. Miller doesn't have as much wiggle, but he's still very elusive, and get's upfield quickly. I'd take Miller all day.
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Miller's burst through the hole. That type of running is what is successful in the NFL. Wilson spends too much time going sideways for my liking. Defenses are too fast for that type of running.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to echo what others have said, i have reservations with wilson's vision and instincts. he has the tendency to run east-west, something that is a big red flag when assessing how well a running back will be able to transition to the pros. physically, miller and wilson are comparable, but i think miller is the much better football player. i have both miller and martin ranked ahead of wilson by a decent margin.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
J52
Rookie

J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

As a Cane fan, I'm not very high on Miller as a pro. He was a homerun hitter, but he is certainly not a "inbetween the tackles" back. He was one touch then down. If he found daylight he was gone, but far too often he tripped over because of a strong breeze.

If he gets into a zone block scheme that can find him daylight, he could be very good. But he isn't running up the middle and succeeding in a traditional offense.
J52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I don't think he runs with nearly as much authority as Williams did when he came into the NFL. Cadillac was a tank. Wilson is a fringe player, he excelled in college around the edges.

I haven't seen enough of Wilson to get a read on his reported fumbling issues. Is it concentration or ball placement?
Wilson runs extremely hard. His strength is remarkable for his size and Miller's pales in comparison, even while having ten more pounds on Wilson.

It's close. I'm a huge VT fan but not too high on Wilson as a prospect. Round two prospect IMO. But he may be a better pick than Miller.

Miller is fragile, soft, and doesn't finish his runs. Overlooking those negatives, he has very good vision and breakaway ability.

Wilson lacks vision. However, he is the ideal personality an NFL team desires and has all of the physical tools to succeed. Extremely fast and powerful while being a detirmined runner.

And I'm not sure about Miller, but Wilson has outstanding hands in the receiving game (we just do not utilize the back in the passing game) and is great in pass protection.

I wouldn't take either back in round one.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J52 View Post
As a Cane fan, I'm not very high on Miller as a pro. He was a homerun hitter, but he is certainly not a "inbetween the tackles" back. He was one touch then down. If he found daylight he was gone, but far too often he tripped over because of a strong breeze.

If he gets into a zone block scheme that can find him daylight, he could be very good. But he isn't running up the middle and succeeding in a traditional offense.
This is my one reservation about him.

But he showed the "it" factor in that VT game (and I can't remember which game he made an incredible diving catch in the 4th Q - maybe it was VT).

He's also underrated as a receiver.

And he's still just a puppy. A lot of fast college backs get outside a lot simply because they can at that level. He's got upside because you simply can't teach breakaway speed.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
The gap between Miller and Richardson is smaller than the gap between these two players, IMO.
Wow. That I did not see coming. TR is a hammer, who can run off tackle and catch a pass. Miller is a one cut system back whose other attributes have yet to be established. Vast difference.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamar Miller is more Darren Sproles.

David Wilson is kinda LT.

Not exactly the most useful in this league anymore.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the medical on Miller's shoulder checks out, it's Miller. Otherwise, Wilson.

That is, in my opinion.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsy82 View Post

Miller is no where near as elusive Sproles.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
TBBucs621
Rookie

TBBucs621 is a cocksman.TBBucs621 is a cocksman.TBBucs621 is a cocksman.TBBucs621 is a cocksman.

this site has the Bucs taking Wilson in the 2nd round and Miller going to the Bengals a few picks down. If we can get Claiborne and Miller in rounds 1 and 2 I will be happy. I just hope Claiborne is there at 5.
TBBucs621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Uhhh, David Wilson...

p.s. Miller has some questions about his shoulder-could be the reason he played softer than he should have at times and was taken out of tough yard situations, or he just wasn't good at it, either way not good.
Miller is a tough SOB - he played with a shoulder injury that would have sidelined most.

As for the vote, Miller. He's going to be a very good back in the NFL.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Uhhh, David Wilson...

Lol!!
That vid was sorta corny and yet, got me HYPED!!! Even though I couldn't make out most of what David Wilson was saying.

'Marinate on that!'....got that part.

Too bad American football isn't an international sport. There's nothing like competing in a sporting event IMO where you're representing your country.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I chose Wilson...minus the fumbling problems and lack of receiving skills(which I believe can be improved)...he looks like a poor man's LeSean McCoy to me.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:33 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsy82 View Post

If a fresh legged guy is even kinda LT he's going to be useful...don't really see either comp.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:51 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a Miller fan. Take the BC game for example - had two long runs, but take those away and he had 10 carries for 10 yards. Of course one of the long runs was a 79 yard TD - but if he lands on a team with a poor O-Line he's going to struggle.

Wilson needs to be a little more patient - but runs tougher and can break more tackles.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatadai View Post
I chose Wilson...minus the fumbling problems and lack of receiving skills(which I believe can be improved)...he looks like a poor man's LeSean McCoy to me.
Wilson has good hands. Not amazing but it's not a concern.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Ryan Williams is much much better than David Wilson and he went in the second.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Wilson has good hands. Not amazing but it's not a concern.
Agreed. What I meant is he's worse than McCoy, but McCoy is one of the top receiving RBs so it's not a bad thing. So in essence, I think he's a poor man's Shady McCoy.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote