Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-09-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
FSPH
Rookie

FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's my point. I stay away from posting my opinions because I see the way you people(yea YOU people) attack an opinion like everything you say is fact. Like I've said I started posting so I can get in this game that I am interested in and you guys attack me like you know who I am
FSPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to flip flop a bunch and hopefully secure the holyman kill this time around.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSPH View Post
It's my point. I stay away from posting my opinions because I see the way you people(yea YOU people) attack an opinion like everything you say is fact. Like I've said I started posting so I can get in this game that I am interested in and you guys attack me like you know who I am
I never said you was a certain person? Cute story though.

And if you actually read whats written, youd know my side is the side that gets attacked opinion wise. You read the last game, right?

And its easy to check if you a double poster. I brought it up so a admin checks IPs. If he says your good, I really don't care if your in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm going to flip flop a bunch and hopefully secure the holyman kill this time around.
I want to be a cop this time, but be right :(
Old 03-09-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
FSPH
Rookie

FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I never said you was a certain person? Cute story though.

And if you actually read whats written, youd know my side is the side that gets attacked opinion wise. You read the last game, right?

And its easy to check if you a double poster. I brought it up so a admin checks IPs. If he says your good, I really don't care if your in.

I want to be a cop this time, but be right :(
I never said you thought I was someone else I'm saying this to whoever thinks I have 2 accounts on here. It's not my fault you choose to be attacked by these people and what you say isn't my concern since you like the saints and I could care less about your team board. I come here read my teams threads and happened to go in off topic seeing the mma thread which lead me back to off topic where I seen the mafia game and here I am
Old 03-09-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well now we all know whos getting lynced in the first round...

How many of my posts have you read?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll sign up for the simplified second game and I'm voting to lynch SuperPacker the first day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
FSPH
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Well now we all know whos getting lynced in the first round...

How many of my posts have you read?
Lol Ive seen you around but dint remember anything specific about you. Why are you guys so interested in who I am ? I am FSPH
Old 03-09-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'll sign up for the simplified second game and I'm voting to lynch SuperPacker the first day.
I cant say im suprised.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-09-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I cant say im suprised.
You are from England. Mafia people are always of European descent. I'm just playing the odds.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 03-09-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You are from England. Mafia people are always of European descent. I'm just playing the odds.
How many Nottingham born Mafia people you know?

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-09-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IDK, the Sheriff of Nottingham was notoriously corrupt. Seems like enough evidence to lynch.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seven and a half.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
IDK, the Sheriff of Nottingham was notoriously corrupt. Seems like enough evidence to lynch.
Exactly. The Sheriff of Nottingham is an asshole and has soured me on all things Nottingham.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 03-09-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

It worries me how Americans know Robin Hood and i dont have a clue about him.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-09-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It worries me how Americans know Robin Hood and i dont have a clue about him.
You need to get on Netflix (do they even have Netflix in Europe?) and watch Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, the Disney Robin Hood, and then Robin Hood Men in Tights. Those movies are the ****. If you do that, I won't vote to lynch you.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 03-09-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You need to get on Netflix (do they even have Netflix in Europe?) and watch Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, the Disney Robin Hood, and then Robin Hood Men in Tights. Those movies are the ****. If you do that, I won't vote to lynch you.
Can i lie and say i've watched them?

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-09-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Robin Hood Men In Tights= Amazing.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Can i lie and say i've watched them?
No, there will be a Quiz.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 03-09-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No, there will be a Quiz.
Are they actually any good, if they are i'll watch them and take the quiz!

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-09-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Robin Hood Men In Tights= Amazing.
Quote:
Are they actually any good, if they are i'll watch them and take the quiz!
There you go. But be aware this is kinda a spoof on the Robin Hood legacy.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There you go. But be aware this is kinda a spoof on the Robin Hood legacy.
Might have to watch it then.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-09-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're men! MANLY MEN! We're men in tiiiiiiiiiiiiights!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

We need to start this soon because we're going slightly off topic. C'mon Job!

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-09-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give him time. He's running two of these, not one. It'll take some time to get everything ready.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never said you thought I was someone else I'm saying this to whoever thinks I have 2 accounts on here. It's not my fault you choose to be attacked by these people and what you say isn't my concern since you like the saints and I could care less about your team board. I come here read my teams threads and happened to go in off topic seeing the mma thread which lead me back to off topic where I seen the mafia game and here I am
Why do you share an IP address with another poster who played last game?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote