Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSPH View Post
Even me??????
I heard you be posting from someones IP addy.... Which by using backwards, tard, logic, clearly means you'd cheat or something? so go away nooob!
Old 03-11-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Registration in this thread is for both games. The 2nd game is simplified making the huge number of people a non issue as there will be only a few night roles. Comprehension win!
Just saying what he posted, not my words. Like I said, I really don't care. Its just going to take a lot longer is all, and thatll lose interest in the game.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Registration in this thread is for both games. The 2nd game is simplified making the huge number of people a non issue as there will be only a few night roles. Comprehension win!
I played the last game and barely had enough time to keep up, I can't imagine more than 10% of the people playing the firefly game giving a **** about this one.
FSPH
Rookie

FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccB View Post
I heard you be posting from someones IP addy.... Which by using backwards, tard, logic, clearly means you'd cheat or something? so go away nooob!
Look I don't know who you are but I think we could be really good friends in another life
FSPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Just saying what he posted, not my words. Like I said, I really don't care. Its just going to take a lot longer is all, and thatll lose interest in the game.
If you think it will die, you are welcome to not participate!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am really looking forward to playing in the upcoming game, so I hope people here go into it with a positive attitude! I will post as much as I can, and I hope to be able to post quite a bit seeing as your 08 to 17 day coincides with my european 14 to 23 day and a lot of my spare time!

Excited to get things started, thank you Job for putting in the time to mod these games!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
I am really looking forward to playing in the upcoming game, so I hope people here go into it with a positive attitude! I will post as much as I can, and I hope to be able to post quite a bit seeing as your 08 to 17 day coincides with my european 14 to 23 day and a lot of my spare time!

Excited to get things started, thank you Job for putting in the time to mod these games!
I'm going to play it to my best ability! It's not any fun if you don't say anything.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSPH View Post
Look I don't know who you are but I think we could be really good friends in another life
PM me, we can exchange info, barring you passing an IP address check maybe we can be friends or something.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt know all the firefly people would be in this game but i still agree with zach and ccB.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
PM me, we can exchange info, barring you passing an IP address check maybe we can be friends or something.
Everytime I look at your avatar, I always think the girl on the left is beautiful, but the girl on the right knows how to get down.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everytime I look at your avatar, I always think the girl on the left is beautiful, but the girl on the right knows how to get down.
Yeah, she takes it out and rubs on her face, but don't call her an easy ****.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
$5 says she is.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
$5 says she is.
I have $6, get in line.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
I have $6, get in line.
Well played Mauer.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't think I have it in me to ever change my avy just because of the part where she rubs its on her face.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't think I have it in me to ever change my avy just because of the part where she rubs its on her face.
I wish I could read lips and see what shes saying when shes doing that.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

reading the mafia firely game is so frustraiting! i think i know one of the mafia but i cant come in and say anything. im gonna be annoyed if my hunch is right.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-13-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Ima go ahead and call it: The bad people will win firelfy.

Theres 18 left, and Im guessing atleast 3 bad people apart of 1 click and one rover type by himself. If they dont kill the rover this round, and kill a innocent, that would drop their total to 15 overall tomorrow, with 4 people still being bad.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
reading the mafia firely game is so frustraiting! i think i know one of the mafia but i cant come in and say anything. im gonna be annoyed if my hunch is right.
I have a similar feeling. An annoying part about these games is when some users won't publicly go after other users because of their social status on the site.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty convinced I know at least one evil in that game. Hope the other one kicks off soon

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I have a similar feeling, an annoying part about this game is some users won't publicly go after other users because of social status on the site.
yeah that is very true

i dont think my guess is the same as yours. PM me.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-13-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
I have a similar feeling. An annoying part about these games is when some users won't publicly go after other users because of their social status on the site.
Id go after you all day errday if I think your bad. IBC, amirite?
Old 03-13-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you go invisible on this forum? It was suggested for this mafia game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Id go after you all day errday if I think your bad. IBC, amirite?
Haha yes... yes you are right. You came after me with the fury of 1000 crazy people.

Although I wouldn't say I have that high a status on this site.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
How do you go invisible on this forum? It was suggested for this mafia game.
User CP, then goto Options.