Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Huh?

My lineup is set 2 weeks in advance.
You're not one of them. Not in the bottom three. Open stat tracker for the current standings.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its probably me. My computer died yesterday so while I will be doing my best in the meantime I can't make any promises.

I got the droid app but this thing is probably the most useless thing I've ever used.

Last edited by yo123 : 04-06-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJP didn't set his lineup. Missed on a HR and 4 RBI for Ibanez so far.

Bummertown.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly thought Revere was going to be in the lineup against a RHP and was hoping for some steals. I just got home from work and checked now.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yoda's team full of Cards hitters is gonna own us all.

4 HR today.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I honestly thought Revere was going to be in the lineup against a RHP and was hoping for some steals. I just got home from work and checked now.
And now Willingham too with a homer.

Sorry, man.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Man, my pitching went to hell in a hurry yesterday.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Man, my pitching went to hell in a hurry yesterday.
There's some available via trade..
Old 04-07-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
There's some available via trade..
Haha, we're gonna deal. I just want to wait for the season to truly get underway before making a blockbuster.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I probably should have kept Kipnis but Xio was in my head with the young players thing. I don't really know who I would have kept him over though.

I was also afraid to start Dickey today because of the colder weather. As of now that was also a bad decision.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-07-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I regret just about every pick I made in the draft.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I regret just about every pick I made in the draft.
Maybe this is the year the king really falls!! For realizes though you'll be fine obviously.

My offense is going to be nasty this year but I need an ace to take my team to the next level.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-07-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yahoo's new stat tracking program is BRUTAL. This thing is full of bugs.

None of it is accurately reflecting anything.
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Yahoo's new stat tracking program is BRUTAL. This thing is full of bugs.

None of it is accurately reflecting anything.
Really? It seemed like everything was working fine with mine.

sig by BoneKrusher
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Maybe this is the year the king really falls!! For realizes though you'll be fine obviously.

My offense is going to be nasty this year but I need an ace to take my team to the next level.
I don't regret the players, I just regret my strategy for picking them.

Maybe I'm just sour about Cory Luebke's **** start last night.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

5 HR's for me on the day so far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I need a goddamn stolen base.

Jacoby doesn't have a hit against the Tigers' awesome pitching so far.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Make it 6!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-07-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

AVIIIIIIILA!

Tigers will homer you into oblivion.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Please someone trade me an ace for pennies on the dollar.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-07-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Please someone trade me an ace for pennies on the dollar.
I'll trade you an ace for a dollar, but not pennies.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

GF, trade me Prince and we'll talk.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Hey Yahoo, give me my damn 2nd homer run for Cabrera!

Instant replay overturned the call of a double.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
GF, trade me Prince and we'll talk.
Prince for Miggy?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-07-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Prince for Miggy?
Puh-lease, no.

Maybe Gonzo.
Closed Thread