Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
With my luck this year, I'm sure Cishek will lead MLB in saves.
It's ok if he doesn't I still have Wilmhelmsen and Shaw.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-15-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team is a damn trainwreck.

And Heath Bell blew another save.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How soon is too soon to begin playing for next year? haha
Old 04-15-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
How soon is too soon to begin playing for next year? haha
Slow down Mr. Panic Attack. Your team is STACKED like a MOTHER TRUCKER.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Slow down Mr. Panic Attack. Your team is STACKED like a MOTHER TRUCKER.
Not anymore, it isn't. Ellsbury out leaves me without any steals. I thought about adding Schafer the day before you did. That compounds my loss of 50 steals from Jacoby.

Cory Luebke is looking ****-tastic as my idiotic first pick in the draft.

And Heath Bell is a complete bust. I'd rather have Scherzer back. At least he strikes people out while giving up runs.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Sure-fire way to success is to add everyone as soon as I drop them.

Omar Infante is the latest example.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sure-fire way to success is to add everyone as soon as I drop them.

Omar Infante is the latest example.
I was going to pick him up as well. Got beaten to it.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

At least my suspicion of a Brian Wilson injury was correct. Emilio Bonafacio has been well worth keeping.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

-4 today. I've dropped every day for a week I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: -5.5

Last edited by Xiomera : 04-15-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear I had set my pitching line up today. Not sure what happened... I didn't save it? Oh well... it might've helped me out. My guys aren't pitching well. Pomeranz... ouch.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I swear I had set my pitching line up today. Not sure what happened... I didn't save it? Oh well... it might've helped me out. My guys aren't pitching well. Pomeranz... ouch.
That's happened to me too when I know I hit save. Yahoo has a bug.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's happened to me when I've had to refresh my login (which I sometimes have to do twice a day) and left the page without doing so. It's incredibly annoying. I highly recommend a switch to ESPN next season, Yahoo just sucks.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

No, we're never switching to ESPN. I hate ESPN even more.

Also, we've got 8 years of history saved through Yahoo here. Don't want to abandon that.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Willingham has a stolen base today.. been an absolute monster to this point. I know he's a streaky hitter, but damn. He's been killing the ball this year.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Crap. I hope we don't have to deal with that all season. I'm hoping it was my own fault and not Yahoo's. Guess we'll see.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Willingham has a stolen base today.. been an absolute monster to this point. I know he's a streaky hitter, but damn. He's been killing the ball this year.
It was painful having to drop him as a keeper. He was part of my white boy OF... Josh Hamilton, Hunter Pence and Michael Morse.

I should've dropped Morse. Damn injuries!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never had a problem with yahoo in 10 years of fantasy football and baseball. And I also hate ESPN leagues.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

How is it possible that Justin Upton has an OBP of .394 but doesn't have an RBI or a SB yet this season?
Old 04-15-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Update: -9 today for me.

In the last week, I have a combined five HR, SB and W. Not kidding.
I probably have roughly the same. Maybe an extra SB or two.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I probably have roughly the same. Maybe an extra SB or two.
As I typed that, Lucroy homered and Upton stole a base.

I'm still -6 for the day.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

FYI, Yahoo just failed to save my attempt to set my roster for tomorrow. This is where I keep encountering problems. If I try to do it a day in advance, even if I double check that it accepted my changes, I keep coming back later and it's reversed.

Ugh.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I thought something was up with that for me too, but whatevs. I am having a good day!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If you guys didn't know any better, you might think my team is tanking. Seriously, another brutal day.

I'll probably hold a trade deadline fire sale. I want all new keepers for next year, haha
Old 04-16-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I love how Verlander goes 9 innings like it's nothing.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I love how Verlander goes 9 innings like it's nothing.
Leyland is a nutcase. Third game in a row Verlander dominated until the 9th inning. First game he was pulled after 95 pitches to begin the 9th in favor of Valverde, who blew the save. Second game, Verlander had given up 1 hit through 8 innings and 81 pitches and he melted down and Leyland waited eons to bail him out. Tonight, he just seemed indecisive until it ended. 130 pitches.

He's trying to get JV to set an innings and pitches record, I think.
Closed Thread