Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Leyland is a nutcase. Third game in a row Verlander dominated until the 9th inning. First game he was pulled after 95 pitches to begin the 9th in favor of Valverde, who blew the save. Second game, Verlander had given up 1 hit through 8 innings and 81 pitches and he melted down and Leyland waited eons to bail him out. Tonight, he just seemed indecisive until it ended. 130 pitches.

He's trying to get JV to set an innings and pitches record, I think.
For most pitchers, that would be a worry. Verlander is a droid.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moving this weekend require me to miss three days of updates. That may have been a blessing in disguise given the way my team is pitching right now.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back, bitches! (sorta)

Too bad I benched Heath Bell out of anger and he got me a save.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cishek with the W! I don't understand how my runs are so low right now though and Masterson's bomb hurts.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-17-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet ******* jesus did this Liriano experiment ever fail.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Emilio Bonifacio is my hero. I fully embrace my genius in keeping him over some bigger, sexier names.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Sweet ******* jesus did this Liriano experiment ever fail.
SERVES U RIGHT SINCE U STOLE KYLE LOHSE FROM MY TEAM. U are why my team is struggling. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. I still love you and Kyle Lohse.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

My comeback was short-lived.

+14 yesterday, -10.5 today.

My vaunted offense featuring 6 first round talents has been ridiculously underwhelming.

Last edited by Xiomera : 04-18-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Masterson, Dickey, and Garza made my E.R.A. balloon all the way back up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone interested in:

Aramis Ramirez
Asdrubal Cabrera
Hunter Pence
Peter Bourjos
Ryan Howard
Michael Morse
Tim Lincecum
Henderson Alvarez
Jordan Walden
Hector Santiago
Fernando Rodney
Jonathan Broxton
Joel Hanrahan
Felix Doubront
Kyle Farnsworth
Drew Storen
Old 04-19-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Moving this weekend require me to miss three days of updates. That may have been a blessing in disguise given the way my team is pitching right now.
You still in Minneapolis?
Old 04-19-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My starts last night:

Price: 5.2 IP, W, 3 K, 3.18 ERA, 1.76 WHIP
Cain: 9 IP, 4 K, 0.00 ERA, 0.33 WHIP
Colon: 8 IP, W, 5 K, 0.00 ERA, 0.50 WHIP

Wooooo
Old 04-19-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
You still in Minneapolis?
We moved to the burbs (Maplewood), but yeah. It's nice having a yard again; I missed it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

How the **** am I so deficient in home runs!? Jesus, that was supposed to be the strength of this lineup.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm curious to know what someone a little out of contention might offer me for Jacoby Ellsbury as a long-term investment. I'd deal him in an effort to "win now" and not wait out the 6-8 weeks he's out if someone wants him ... Offers?
Old 04-19-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How the **** am I so deficient in home runs!? Jesus, that was supposed to be the strength of this lineup.
I don't want to hear it. I'm last in HRs by 4. Last year Stanton, Votto, and Reynolds hit a combined 100 HRs. So far they have 1 between them.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I don't want to hear it. I'm last in HRs by 4. Last year Stanton, Votto, and Reynolds hit a combined 100 HRs. So far they have 1 between them.
I'm in the dumpsters too. Having Ryan Howard and Michael Morse on the DL is hurting me. I need to survive till June or trade them at a low price. Neither options are that great. :/
Old 04-19-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm in the dumpsters too. Having Ryan Howard and Michael Morse on the DL is hurting me. I need to survive till June or trade them at a low price. Neither options are that great. :/
Thank god for Granderson. I guess his power last year wasn't a fluke. His third today was a cheapy but all his others this year have been bombs.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Thank god for Granderson. I guess his power last year wasn't a fluke. His third today was a cheapy but all his others this year have been bombs.
Yeah and Josh Hamilton has been playing like an MVP! Go Rangaz!!!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some1 leads in HRs :)....Thank u Cardinals!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Trade me some of that power, Yoda.

Why the hell can't the 3 Tigers hitters I have be that good?
Old 04-19-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently forgot to click submit on my roster today....goddamnit. Missed out on 11 K's from Vance Worley.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Big gripe with Yahoo — We should be able to swap different players into our lineup if a game is postponed after it gets locked. Tigers/Rangers just got postponed before ever starting. That's offensive production lost for a lot of us.

Stupid.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Big gripe with Yahoo We should be able to swap different players into our lineup if a game is postponed after it gets locked. Tigers/Rangers just got postponed before ever starting. That's offensive production lost for a lot of us.

Stupid.
It would be an unfair advantange for those it happened to though, because once the make up game is made, you'd essentially get an extra game.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
It would be an unfair advantange for those it happened to though, because once the make up game is made, you'd essentially get an extra game.
No, you wouldn't. There's 170 games played allowed for each slot. By having Avila and Cabrera in my lineup today, they aren't counting against that total, but I'm not allowed to put someone else in their place.

And when the doubleheader is played tomorrow, it'll count as 2 separate games out of the 170.
Closed Thread