Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jose Altuve has been a pretty good late round steal for me as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-02-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bryan LaHair. Suck it.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only have 9 out of the 18 guys I drafted still on my team.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colby Lewis. BOOM.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I claim Jeremy Affeldt's kid? He's only 4, but he's 4'6 and 60 pounds so I'm assuming he'll be a dominant pitcher some day.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-02-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Can I claim Jeremy Affeldt's kid? He's only 4, but he's 4'6 and 60 pounds so I'm assuming he'll be a dominant pitcher some day.
Is that for real?? That young and THAT TALL???? HOLY FREAK.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Xio,
Are we starting fresh next year or are we declaring keepers?
Old 05-02-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely not starting fresh. We established that before the draft when someone asked. I wouldn't count on starting fresh for two more seasons after this at the earliest. As long as teams continue to fluctuate up and down in the standings and there's no truly dominant or terrible teams, we'll keep carrying over.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I built the start of a young dynasty so we better not start fresh.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-02-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I built the start of a young dynasty so we better not start fresh.
I said we weren't and we're sticking with that. More likely, the only thing we'd ever do is perhaps reduce the number of keepers by 2-3 to help level the playing field, but that is not something that would happen without adequate advance notice. The league is in good shape right now.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I said we weren't and we're sticking with that. More likely, the only thing we'd ever do is perhaps reduce the number of keepers by 2-3 to help level the playing field, but that is not something that would happen without adequate advance notice. The league is in good shape right now.
I agree on all fronts. Good work sir.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-02-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Cool. I like that.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

What the **** happened to Roy Halladay as I looked away?! Just sunk my ERA.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
What the **** happened to Roy Halladay as I looked away?! Just sunk my ERA.
Dunno... old age???

Verlander can't buy me a win. It's ridiculous how good my pitchers are. Near the tops in ERA and WHIP, but at the bottom of the league in Wins.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Anyone have a SS to trade?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-02-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Dunno... old age???

Verlander can't buy me a win. It's ridiculous how good my pitchers are. Near the tops in ERA and WHIP, but at the bottom of the league in Wins.
Old age? Is that wishful thinking? Roy was stellar this season until the 5th inning of this game.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Halladay's fastball is averaging 89 this year so something might be up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-02-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

And I suppose you guys are composing your lowball offers, right? lolz
Old 05-02-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He isn't even worth trading for at this point.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
He isn't even worth trading for at this point.
You're right. I should probably cut him and add his teammate Joe Blanton.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd pick him up but I don't want to lose my waiver spot.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'd pick him up but I don't want to lose my waiver spot.
Saving it for when I drop Travis Hafner? I know he's your fave.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Travis Hafner still plays baseball? Is Mo Vaughn still around too?

Old 05-02-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Travis Hafner still plays baseball? Is Mo Vaughn still around too?
He homered from my bench tonight. And stop name-dropping. Now I probably won't even get Mo Vaughn off the waiver wire.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'm glad I googled him.

http://www.movaughntransport.com/

Closed Thread