Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Don't fret. We all think you got the better half.
Coming from the guy who loves to go to the experts...

Top 250 Fantasty Players, mid-season report as of May 2012.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/ba...ay2012ranks250

Pence is ranked 37th (37), Cain is ranked 46th (61). Preseason rank in parenthesis.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It isn't veto-worthy at all. I just wouldn't have made the deal if I had Cain.
LOL. I was under the assumption that he was joking.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Coming from the guy who loves to go to the experts...

Top 250 Fantasty Players, mid-season report as of May 2012.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/ba...ay2012ranks250

Pence is ranked 37th (37), Cain is ranked 46th (61). Preseason rank in parenthesis.
They rank them using average, not OBP, so drop Pence for his sub-.300 OBP.

But I already said there's nothing wrong with the trade.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
They rank them using average, not OBP, so drop Pence for his sub-.300 OBP.

But I already said there's nothing wrong with the trade.
Of course not.

Peace out.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this trade gets vetoed, I'm done. It's very equal. And I need offense, and have starting pitching to spare. Anyone who thinks Pence will continue to OBP under .300 is mistaken, particularly when the Phillies lineup becomes fully healthy and he's not the focal point of the offense like he is now.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how Howard/Utley coming back is going to magically raise Pence's OBP, and his stupidly low line drive percentage is not exactly a good sign. I'm sure it'll go higher but still.

Trade works for me though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-17-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
If this trade gets vetoed, I'm done. It's very equal. And I need offense, and have starting pitching to spare. Anyone who thinks Pence will continue to OBP under .300 is mistaken, particularly when the Phillies lineup becomes fully healthy and he's not the focal point of the offense like he is now.
No one here said they would veto it. It's not objectionable as a swap, but some of us did express our opinion of the matter.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It isn't veto-worthy at all. I just wouldn't have made the deal if I had Cain.
I was joking. I don't use my veto power.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-17-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's fine, I understand if you don't like the trade. Just didn't understand the veto talk is all
Old 05-17-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I was joking. I don't use my veto power.
Troublemaker! You almost made djp quit the league!
Old 05-17-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

djp is in this league?

(kidding...)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
That's fine, I understand if you don't like the trade. Just didn't understand the veto talk is all
GF was the only one to drop the "veto" word and he said he did it as a joke.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hello, first place.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Hello, first place.
That's what I'll be saying soon enough.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Just like last year.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Hello, first place.
Made me look.

Liar.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-18-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Made me look.

Liar.
Look again. Live update. I gained 8 points tonight, Brodey lost 4.

Old 05-19-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Look again. Live update. I gained 8 points tonight, Brodey lost 4.
Oh... DAAAAAAAYYYYYMM!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

My pitching is crap. My hitting is crap.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Damn it, Yo. You benched Scherzer's 15 strikeouts. Just give him back if you won't use him, haha.

Last edited by Xiomera : 05-20-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God ******* damnit every time I forget to start a pitcher they do something like this.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Heath Bell is back, bitches.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

How the heck do you even get Yoda to respond to a PM? Amazing that you got a trade done.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How the heck do you even get Yoda to respond to a PM? Amazing that you got a trade done.
Oh, u starting to get angry, I like it when u get angry...