Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Why are you looking for congratulations?

D got Fernando Rodney before there was any indication he'd ever close. I got Santiago Casilla before there was ever even a sniff of Wilson being injured. Those guys have been excellent.

Russell and Wilhelmsen don't even have a single save yet. You don't know that they're going to be successful. They could easily turn into the next Cishek and Dolis, who don't keep their roles for long. Wilhelmsen's ERA is 4.44 and his WHIP is 1.40. The value of a few saves from them just may be negated by their poor stats otherwise.
Fantasy baseball is so fun and so frustrating. :) Both Rodney and Broxton were guys I took after you took the guy who you thought was gonna get the job. Though that was not luck. :)
Old 05-27-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm not in 1st and won't be.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two of my favorites BF, perfect!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-27-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Fantasy baseball is so fun and so frustrating. :) Both Rodney and Broxton were guys I took after you took the guy who you thought was gonna get the job. Though that was not luck. :)
Luck is perhaps the wrong word. How about "chance?" You'd be lying if you said you knew Rodney was gonna get the job or that Broxton might hold it, haha.

Surely only you will ever know the truth, but I'd love to know who you'd have picked in both scenario if you had first choice.

Last edited by Xiomera : 05-27-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I just lost my starting catcher who's been red-hot to an absurd injury. Lucroy broke his hand when he wife dropped a suitcase on it.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
This is why I don't trade in this league. I trade a 4th starter for a closer, and people complain about it. And its not just when I do it...
I'll trade you Matt Adams for another one of your starters, and unlike Dolis, you won't have to cut Adams after a week.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'll trade you Matt Adams for another one of your starters, and unlike Dolis, you won't have to cut Adams after a week.
In hindsight, yeah, that was a bad trade on my part.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, I just lost my starting catcher who's been red-hot to an absurd injury. Lucroy broke his hand when he wife dropped a suitcase on it.

And Halladay.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
And Halladay.
Yes, thank you.

Next year, I'm gonna have 4359843976489 DL slots.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ron Swanson's fall from grace came down hard.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
That big of a swing on one day usually corrects itself. Look at his pitching line today. That's flukishly bad for so many guys at once.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Tulowitzki is hurt. Pretty soon I'll have no bench harboring all these DL players.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any1 need a Catcher i got one elite and two pretty good back ups if any1 is in the market

Old 05-31-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Any1 need a Catcher i got one elite and two pretty good back ups if any1 is in the market
I could use a catcher until Santana gets back but it depends on what you're looking for.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-31-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm looking for a catcher. KCJ's only wanting Verlander, Strasburg or Feliz from me and I can't afford that.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Jonathan Lucroy is available ......................................
Old 05-31-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Anyone want a closer? I'd love to get the value of an Ian Kennedy.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone want a closer? I'd love to get the value of an Ian Kennedy.
Subtle.

Yeah, losing 2 closers to injuries sucks.

I'm not done dealing. I need a hitter also and would be willing to give up another starter.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-31-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Tulowitzki to the DL. Seriously, what do I do here? I have SIX players I can't cut on the disabled list.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sucks to be you right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-01-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Tulowitzki to the DL. Seriously, what do I do here? I have SIX players I can't cut on the disabled list.
It's not that bad since our benches are so deep. I had Howard, Morse, Storen and Farnsworth on the DL all season, with another 1 or 2 rotating...currently Feliz... plus, I've been stashing Trevor Bauer, and I recently added Rizzo... so there's that too. I did finally release Farnsworth though. I don't think he gets the job back considering how well Rodney has done all year.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
It's not that bad since our benches are so deep. I had Howard, Morse, Storen and Farnsworth on the DL all season, with another 1 or 2 rotating...currently Feliz... plus, I've been stashing Trevor Bauer, and I recently added Rizzo... so there's that too. I did finally release Farnsworth though. I don't think he gets the job back considering how well Rodney has done all year.
Farnsworth ain't ever getting his job back. No sense in keeping him all this time.

I've been using a roster spot on Oswalt all this time, too.

(Side note: Have you seen how ravaged my AL Only team is too? It's flukish how badly I was nailed in both leagues at once. Rivera, Santos, Fister, Weaver, Markakis, Jackson, Dirks, etc.).
Old 06-01-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Farnsworth ain't ever getting his job back. No sense in keeping him all this time.

I've been using a roster spot on Oswalt all this time, too.

(Side note: Have you seen how ravaged my AL Only team is too? It's flukish how badly I was nailed in both leagues at once. Rivera, Santos, Fister, Weaver, Markakis, Jackson, Dirks, etc.).
That's what happened to me last year. So I tanked and now I have Prince Fielder. YAY!
Old 06-03-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Add Andy Dirks to my infirmary team. Just hit the DL.
Closed Thread