Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I actually like this trade for yoda.
I like it for him too. He's trading his backup catcher for a starter he badly needs. And I was the one who had to keep Oswalt rostered through his whole indecisive period.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you, Matt Garza.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
**** you, Matt Garza.
I'm not dumb but Casilla sucks also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-06-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm willing to deal McCann & Ruiz if someone needs a catcher

wants SP in return

Old 07-06-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I'm willing to deal McCann & Ruiz if someone needs a catcher

wants SP in return
Where were you a month ago when I needed a catcher?

Will you deal any other hitters for a starter?
Old 07-06-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where were you a month ago when I needed a catcher?

Will you deal any other hitters for a starter?

A month ago I stated working so have not been checking the forums only my app, but yea I could to a 2 v 2 trade but if you want two hitters then i want 1 hitter and 1 SP in return or 2 good SP if this makes any sense at all

Old 07-06-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would be interested in trading Michael Cuddyer. Top 5 2B value that I don't really need since I have Cano.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

My entire group of starters has Jeremy Bonderman syndrome.

Every ******* one of them sucks in the first innings of games.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
A month ago I stated working so have not been checking the forums only my app, but yea I could to a 2 v 2 trade but if you want two hitters then i want 1 hitter and 1 SP in return or 2 good SP if this makes any sense at all
Let me know who you're interested in then.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
My entire group of starters has Jeremy Bonderman syndrome.

Every ******* one of them sucks in the first innings of games.
Trend continues. 3-run homer in the first inning off today's starter. Nonsense.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trend continues. 3-run homer in the first inning off today's starter. Nonsense.
Franklin Morales sucks.

Old 07-07-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Franklin Morales sucks.
Gotta take a chance on some guys. His stats over the last 6 weeks have been great.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Gonna venture a guess to say 3-for-34 is the worst offensive day anyone's had this season.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Uggla for Jered Weaver was dumb. I'm dumb.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:48 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
We started talking about him and then without getting any feedback you just seemingly accepted his offer out of the blue. Made me a sad panda cause I thought I could beat an offer that was just Uggla.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Weaver is obviously good, but he's on a hot streak, while Uggla is on a cold one. Uggla will still be a top 5 second baseman next year and hitting is a safer commodity for keeper leagues. Just look at how many pitchers have had Tommy John already this year.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Lincecum is absolutely done, but I don't really care either way. Still voted against it for that reason, but the players D is getting will be done soon enough.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-08-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I think this makes Prince's keepers worse. Victorino and Rollins represent all of the steals on his roster basically, and both would be keepers for him. Michael Young is a keeper for NO ONE.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

6 more runs allowed today by Lincecum ...
Old 07-08-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Is Prince around to defend this trade? I didn't even know he still existed in this league.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Gonna venture a guess to say 3-for-34 is the worst offensive day anyone's had this season.
2 - for- 21 so far. No walks.

Old 07-08-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have fun in this league guys.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What, you're taking your ball and going home?
Old 07-08-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
2 - for- 21 so far. No walks.
You're 2-for-24 currently, but an OBP over .200.

My OBP yesterday was .143.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
What, you're taking your ball and going home?
I think it's wrong for the commissioner of the league to pm guys with intent to get the trade vetoed. It goes beyond using his own vote power.
Closed Thread