Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want top hitting prospect Wil Myers for a keeper?

I'll trade him for an immediately useful player at an infield position.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Anyone want top hitting prospect Wil Myers for a keeper?

I'll trade him for an immediately useful player at an infield position.
I like the strategy.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For some reason I'm not getting credit for a Carlos Santana HR right now. I'm leaving a massage so I remind myself to make sure it's there tomorrow morning.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-18-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
For some reason I'm not getting credit for a Carlos Santana HR right now. I'm leaving a massage so I remind myself to make sure it's there tomorrow morning.
Did he hit a HR? You have visual proof? Sometimes they rule it a homer, but it was actually a double or something goofy happens.

But it'll correct tomorrow if it's legit.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind. Someone make a deal with me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 07-18-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:42 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No need to leave in the middle of a massage, just finish up and then write yourself a note.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
No need to leave in the middle of a massage, just finish up and then write yourself a note.
It was the best happy ending ever. Anyway Casilla blows you owe me Romo now Xio. I'll also give you Jhonny Peralta for Myers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-19-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
It was the best happy ending ever. Anyway Casilla blows you owe me Romo now Xio. I'll also give you Jhonny Peralta for Myers.
Uh, Garza hasn't exactly been useful either, haha.

I have made more trades this season that worked out for neither party than I even have in all my years of playing this game.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Competitive balance at it's finest. The NFL would be proud.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-19-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Competitive balance at it's finest. The NFL would be proud.
Baseball actually has just as much balance.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I seriously hate how you can't use a catcher in the infield slot.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Baseball actually has just as much balance.
This is true. The NBA is by far the worst yet everyone always complains about MLB for some reason.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-19-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I seriously hate how you can't use a catcher in the infield slot.
Peralta says hello Xio.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-19-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Peralta says hello Xio.
I'm not giving you Myers for Peralta.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I demand it!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-19-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is true. The NBA is by far the worst yet everyone always complains about MLB for some reason.
The NBA is joke period. Worst league ever.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great grammar, jug.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-19-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Great grammar, jug.
When did you became the grammar police?
Old 07-19-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Does no one seriously have an infielder with any power they're willing to trade?

I'll take a veteran you don't intend to keep and give you something better for the future.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Does no one seriously have an infielder with any power they're willing to trade?

I'll take a veteran you don't intend to keep and give you something better for the future.
Luke Scott?
Old 07-19-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
It certainly is.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-19-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Luke Scott?
Luke Scott shouldn't be owned by anyone, Jug, haha
Old 07-19-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Luke Scott shouldn't be owned by anyone, Jug, haha
12 HRs and 44+ RBIs for a guy who missed a lot of time and sits against lefties. The production isn't terrible when he actually plays.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
12 HRs and 44+ RBIs for a guy who missed a lot of time and sits against lefties. The production isn't terrible when he actually plays.
His OBP is .276 (and even lower in the last 30 days). That's bad enough to cancel out most of the production he provides in those two categories.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh....19 innings of 1-run pitching left on the bench tonight. I have the worst luck when it comes to starting or benching people this year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Closed Thread