Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally one of my ex guys gets picked.

Only took 7 rounds.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on, D. Wait any longer and I won't be texting Jughead tonight since it'll be too late.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Come on, D. Wait any longer and I won't be texting Jughead tonight since it'll be too late.
I got here like 15 min ago. Nobody texted me.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes I did, you Hawaiian whoreface.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-16-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yes I did, you Hawaiian whoreface.
I still haven't seen anything. Got the right number? 8082324509
Old 03-16-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I still haven't seen anything. Got the right number? 8082324509
I added a 9 to your number, damn.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-16-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I added a 9 to your number, damn.
What think you of Brodeur?

i texted juggy boy
Old 03-16-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll pick in a bit. Don't see BF on, so I'm gonna think about it a little longer.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If anyone is wanting to move up in this round, I'm willing to slide back.

My next two picks for your next two picks?
Old 03-17-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Chapman may be closing. Helps me in saves for sure.. I do think its probably the best move for him.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Looks like Chapman may be closing. Helps me in saves for sure.. I do think its probably the best move for him.
Good thing I didn't take Broxton then

Old 03-17-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted BF. He said he'll pick shortly.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

BF, so predictable.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Predictable? Yes. Always in the top 3 in every league I play in? Yes.

Also, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick an Angel after coming home from church.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Predictable? Yes. Always in the top 3 in every league I play in? Yes.
There's only one team that can rightfully claim to have been in the top 3 every year of this league ...
Old 03-17-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Good thing I didn't take Broxton then
Good thing I did then.

Oy vey.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's only one team that can rightfully claim to have been in the top 3 every year of this league ...
I think every year I've played in, anyway.

But we basically have the same strategy; pick underrated role players that have really high floors.

Old 03-17-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Also, you're really lucky Xio. I almost took Lucroy just to hold him and **** somebody else over. I thought I'd take a flyer on Ackley instead.

Old 03-17-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I think every year I've played in, anyway.

But we basically have the same strategy; pick underrated role players that have really high floors.
I'm only dating back to 2010 when this current dynasty format began with a full re-draft. You finished 5th.

But yes, we draft the same. I was debating all morning between Lucroy and Pagan with my pick there. I was gonna secure Lucroy, so you just allowed me to have no regrets.

EDIT: I hate drafting consecutively with you.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Somebody else can take up the task of texting today.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Lucroy stays healthy i agree with you xio thats a steal

Quote:
Somebody else can take up the task of texting today.
I can Who was the last person you texted?

Old 03-17-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
If Lucroy stays healthy i agree with you xio thats a steal
He was a steal for me in last year's draft. Quickly unseated Avila, who I had kept, before that fluke suitcase breaking his hand injury.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
He was a steal for me in last year's draft. Quickly unseated Avila, who I had kept, before that fluke suitcase breaking his hand injury.
Well Avila sucks soooo...

Anyways, I texted tha jugstah
Old 03-17-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

i just texted D though

Old 03-17-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
i just texted D though
Thanks. Just got your text... but Jughead is actually otc.
Closed Thread