Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-10-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...packers-backup

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...-to-the-browns

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...for-the-browns

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2012/3/10...-twice-in-2012

I don't know, what makes you think they won't considering about everyone else thinks the Browns will get him (I'm not using those links as foregone conclusions or saying they're super reliable, just that it seems to be common knowledge that the Browns should be interested in Flynn.)
That is a bunch of bloggers saying "Browns need QB, Flynn is QB, Browns should get Flynn"

I haven't seen the Browns show any interest in Flynn... and if the report is true that they tried to get back in on Griffin late, I think they know they messed up.
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's kinda hard to show interest in a guy who is under contract with another team. The rumors I've heard are that they will explore Flynn, but might be scared off if his price tag is too high.........and keep in mind that was from before the Redskins/Rams trade.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You do realize if they showed interest in Flynn it would be this thing called tampering that could cost them draft picks and that free agency hasn't started yet?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
You do realize if they showed interest in Flynn it would be this thing called tampering that could cost them draft picks and that free agency hasn't started yet?
I realize this. But the front office every time they are asked about Manning have basically gone the way of hinting that they aren't really looking for a QB via FA.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

It could be them trying not to show their hand, or it could be that they are looking to draft a QB to push McCoy. I guess you can take it either way.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they will make a play for Flynn, not saying we will for sure get him, just what I think the FO will end up doing.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 03-10-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkw267 View Post
Why is there pressure for the Skins to win next season with a rookie QB? That doesn't make sense. If anything it buys the front office and coach some time to develop the guy.

For anybody saying that the Browns are "building through the draft" ... what are they building? Colt McCoy is awful. I'm sorry, but he just is. And they had a chance to get an elite level prospect to build around, and they blew it. I'd bet just about anything that the Redskins get to the playoffs before the Browns despite paying what some call "a huge price" to get Griffin.
This post is ridiculous. Colt is awful. But the browns are building a good defense and will attack the offense soon enough.

None of us have any idea of which team makes the playoffs sooner. They are both highly flawed teams in tough divisions.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why is there pressure for the Skins to win next season with a rookie QB? That doesn't make sense. If anything it buys the front office and coach some time to develop the guy.

For anybody saying that the Browns are "building through the draft" ... what are they building? Colt McCoy is awful. I'm sorry, but he just is. And they had a chance to get an elite level prospect to build around, and they blew it. I'd bet just about anything that the Redskins get to the playoffs before the Browns despite paying what some call "a huge price" to get Griffin.
Just b/c they didn't hit on a late third round pick QB doesn't mean they aren't building a nice core there. Bunch of good young talent on that team - especially defensively. They already have these guys in place:

Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Greg Little, Josh Cribbs, Evan Moore, Jabaal Sheard, Phil Taylor, Ahtyba Rubin, Chris Gocong, D'Qwell Jackson, Joe Haden, TJ Ward......not to mention younger unproven guys like Jason Pinkston, Shawn Lauvao, Owen Marecic, Montario Hardesty, and Jordan Cameron who may or may not end up being solid core pieces. Most of those guys were drafted here (all but Gocong and Moore I believe, and Moore never played a regular snap anywhere else but Cleveland).

After this draft I think people are gonna look at the Browns and find their roster full of good young talent even moreso. The thing is we are missing a few important pieces including a QB and offensive playmakers.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm...just what I was saying on another board about Manning not wanting to play in Miami.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...ek-sources-say
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
This post is ridiculous. Colt is awful. But the browns are building a good defense and will attack the offense soon enough.

None of us have any idea of which team makes the playoffs sooner. They are both highly flawed teams in tough divisions.
Cool story bro.

They will attack the offense soon enough? What have they been doing the last couple years then? I would take that bet any day about who will be in the playoffs first.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Just b/c they didn't hit on a late third round pick QB doesn't mean they aren't building a nice core there. Bunch of good young talent on that team - especially defensively. They already have these guys in place:

Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Greg Little, Josh Cribbs, Evan Moore, Jabaal Sheard, Phil Taylor, Ahtyba Rubin, Chris Gocong, D'Qwell Jackson, Joe Haden, TJ Ward......not to mention younger unproven guys like Jason Pinkston, Shawn Lauvao, Owen Marecic, Montario Hardesty, and Jordan Cameron who may or may not end up being solid core pieces. Most of those guys were drafted here (all but Gocong and Moore I believe, and Moore never played a regular snap anywhere else but Cleveland).

After this draft I think people are gonna look at the Browns and find their roster full of good young talent even moreso. The thing is we are missing a few important pieces including a QB and offensive playmakers.
The fact that you listed Greg Little and Josh Cribbs shows how far away they are on offense. The defense is probably top 1/3 in the league, but that's not enough to get it done.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

i would probably bet they make the playoffs first too. they'll have the QB answered sooner. That doesn't mean that they gave up too much to get one. It might hurt them in the long run. Maybe not as much as it would hurt the Browns if we made that trade, but losing 4 quality starters (3 of them expected pro bowl types) to get the QB is pricy.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The fact that you listed Greg Little and Josh Cribbs shows how far away they are on offense. The defense is probably top 1/3 in the league, but that's not enough to get it done.
yeah, we really need to address the offense starting this offseason. We made some nice picks on the defensive side of the ball the last few years. I would really love to see us add an impact player at WR, OL and QB this year.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cool story bro.

They will attack the offense soon enough? What have they been doing the last couple years then? I would take that bet any day about who will be in the playoffs first.
Cleveland didn't have jack outside of cribbs and Thomas when holmgren took over. They took the philosophy of improving the defense first. McCoy was likely a miss and little may end up being a miss. Whoopideedoo.

You have a lot of e-swagger. I wish I could award you points for that category.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it will be a choice between Tannehill and Blackmon at #4 with Tannehill the odds on favourite IMO. It's a huge reach but what choice do they have if Flynn signs elsewhere.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I think it will be a choice between Tannehill and Blackmon at #4 with Tannehill the odds on favourite IMO. It's a huge reach but what choice do they have if Flynn signs elsewhere.
...maybe draft a playmaker, or have an incredible young CB duo, draft a QB later? Roll with McCoy for a year and get a better QB next year? They have about a million better choices than to pick freaking Tannehill at 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
...maybe draft a playmaker, or have an incredible young CB duo, draft a QB later? Roll with McCoy for a year and get a better QB next year? They have about a million better choices than to pick freaking Tannehill at 4.
Drafting Chris Weinke version 2 at 22 is not a better choice either (despite what people may think).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Drafting Chris Weinke version 2 at 22 is not a better choice either (despite what people may think).
I wouldn't advise that either. No matter what available QB the browns get, they're not winning next year. Why not plug up other holes and solidify the rest of the team, roll with colt for a year, and then go all in at QB next year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I wouldn't advise that either. No matter what available QB the browns get, they're not winning next year. Why not plug up other holes and solidify the rest of the team, roll with colt for a year, and then go all in at QB next year?
Because this strategy leads to disaster. The more you improve the team before finding a QB, the further you pick from the top of the draft.

Say you improve the team enough with this year's picks to win 6 or 7 games, then you can be drafting anywhere from #8 to #12 and after the RG111 trade, what is it going to cost to move up to get a really good QB next year or the year following. You may never have the picks to entice a trade up.

You get the QB then build around him while you can whether that be Flynn or Tannehill. Of course if Holmgren doesn't think Tannehill stands a chance to be a good QB, you pass on him, but I keep hearing that Tannehill is a sure fire top 10 pick, and if that is the case, you strike while the iron is hot.

As a Lion's fan, you should know how long it can take to find a true franchise QB since the Lion's last one before Stafford, played in the 50's. It is a huge mistake to put it off even if you get it wrong, you just keep drafting QB's till you get it right.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Because this strategy leads to disaster. The more you improve the team before finding a QB, the further you pick from the top of the draft.

Say you improve the team enough with this year's picks to win 6 or 7 games, then you can be drafting anywhere from #8 to #12 and after the RG111 trade, what is it going to cost to move up to get a really good QB next year or the year following. You may never have the picks to entice a trade up.

You get the QB then build around him while you can whether that be Flynn or Tannehill. Of course if Holmgren doesn't think Tannehill stands a chance to be a good QB, you pass on him, but I keep hearing that Tannehill is a sure fire top 10 pick, and if that is the case, you strike while the iron is hot.

As a Lion's fan, you should know how long it can take to find a true franchise QB since the Lion's last one before Stafford, played in the 50's. It is a huge mistake to put it off even if you get it wrong, you just keep drafting QB's till you get it right.
Tannehill is getting artificially boosted just because the QBs after Luck and RG3 are lousy, and that's why the Browns shouldn't take him. Screw the whole pieces around him thing, if he was worth taking at that spot, they should take him. The problem is that he's just not that good.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

In all honesty you have to ask yourself if you think Heckert and Holmgren would be stupid enough to just make Tannehill's value top 5, and the answer is no.

If they do then **** this regime, they have done nothing to indicate that they are stupid enough to do that.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns thought process has been "go all in for a QB next year" for the last, what, 5 years now? Then when they pass on a QB this year, next year it'll be too expensive to move up again and they'll say "we'll we can just have players A, B, and C to fill up holes instead of just the QB over those picks". It's the same thing every year.

I wouldn't be worried about filling the team to the max without a QB, that's the most important position and a good one will mask a lot of the weaknesses you have anyway.

This was the year Cleveland was supposed to get a QB, that was why they traded back the year before supposedly, and they had the ammo to make a move for one with two 1st rd picks. Now that it's here, same story. Let's just use those picks to fill up holes on the team.

If Holmgren goes into 2012 with Colt as the starting QB again there is no guarantee he'll even have a job in 2013. We as fans don't have a problem looking a few years down the line but Holmgren is likely going to want Tannehill or Flynn as a back-up option to save their jobs and hopefully get the franchise guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 03-10-2012 at 11:11 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
The Browns thought process has been "go all in for a QB next year" for the last, what, 5 years now? Then when they pass on a QB this year, next year it'll be too expensive to move up again and they'll say "we'll we can just have players A, B, and C to fill up holes instead of just the QB over those picks". It's the same thing every year.

I wouldn't be worried about filling the team to the max without a QB, that's the most important position and a good one will mask a lot of the weaknesses you have anyway.

This was the year Cleveland was supposed to get a QB, that was why they traded back the year before supposedly, and they had the ammo to make a move for one with two 1st rd picks. Now that it's hear, same story. Let's just use those picks to fill up holes on the team.

If Holmgren goes into 2012 with Colt as the starting QB again there is no guarantee he'll even have a job in 2013. We as fans don't have a problem looking a few years down the line but Holmgren is likely going to want Tannehill or Flynn as a back-up option to save their jobs and hopefully get the franchise guy.
A very solid analysis and it often amazes me how often people forget that the GM has to fill his stadium and please the owner or he is gone.

Holmgren may have some doubt about Tannehill's talent potential but by drafting him, he can keep his job for 3 more years while Tannehill either flops or succeeds. That's the beauty of drafting a QB. Ask the Tennessee GM, the Jacksonville GM and the Minnesota GM at last year's draft table.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Flynn goes to Cleveland, Manning to Arizona, and Miami and Seattle duke it out for Tannehill.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

I think Flynn goes to Cleveland, Manning to Arizona, and Miami and Seattle duke it out for Tannehill.