Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-11-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mafia : Firefly!

I don't have much time, but want to start the game, so bear with the lack of a nice intro.

To admins : Possible to sticky the thread? Also, any possibility to give me some powers over this thread for the duration of the game?

Many surprises have awaited the Serenity crew in the last couple of weeks. The arrival of a young mind-reading lady researched by the Alliance being chief among them. But an upcoming Reaver uprising and a mysterious man with blue gloves killing every one who ever contacted said girl was nothing to dismiss either. At least, the crew was quite a bit versatile, and sneaky enough to slip by the Alliance and Reavers effectively. At least for now. But with the recent deaths of many people who once sheltered them, to the hands of both Alliance and Reaver factions, were quite alarming. Was it possible for them to survive a bit longer and finally win their long-lost battle against the Alliance?

Still alive : 8
Vidae
Caddy
Shane P Hallam
Ga y Ork Wang
ImBrotherCain
DeepThreat
Scottyboy
Rob S

Killed: 11
Jvig
Brodeur
Eatw
Fenikz
CJSchneider
D-Unit
Dr. Gonzo
FlyingElvis
JoejoeBrown
McGee
Bulldogs

I take it you all know how to play and won't bother adding as big a list of rules, but...

No PMing between participants (about the game, of course). Modkill if found guilty. Those who receive PMs are encouraged to forward them to me so i can deal with the guilty player

Votes are to be in bold, as always. Unvote before changing your vote someone else.

Try to respect eachother.

NOTES

- Everybody should go in invisible mode starting now. This will prevent people from watching your profile to see when you are active and come to conclusions, be they good or false.

- There are some vote modifiers in there. If you count a majority and I don't stop the game, or if I stop the game without you counting a majority, it's probably not an error on my part, just keep playing.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 03-20-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[ooc]Game is stickied. JBond will have to give you moderator access to this thread[/ooc]

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont like how you talk about killing people!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might as well get it out of the way and lynch APS.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The major question is if this will get me to watch Firefly now. I may start tomorrow...

Anyway, it is time for the age old debate. Lynch, or no lynch? I'd rather get the dialogue started and see if someone will slip up or act shady. Then take a shot in the dark.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im with Jbond. Get discussion started. If we dont get anything out we can still go out of the way and No Lynch.

Lynch Deep for starting hate against APS for no reason

Old 03-11-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Im with Jbond. Get discussion started. If we dont get anything out we can still go out of the way and No Lynch.

APS isn't even in the game.

Quote:
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

Dude, APS isn't even in this game, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
The major question is if this will get me to watch Firefly now. I may start tomorrow...

Anyway, it is time for the age old debate. Lynch, or no lynch? I'd rather get the dialogue started and see if someone will slip up or act shady. Then take a shot in the dark.
I don't know why you haven't already watched it. It's only 14 episodes (and a ballin movie).. it's worth the watch.

And usually I'm against picking a random person to lynch when we have no information. We have no information at all right now to go on.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't know why you haven't already watched it. It's only 14 episodes (and a ballin movie).. it's worth the watch.

And usually I'm against picking a random person to lynch when we have no information. We have no information at all right now to go on.
It's a fair question, I haven't watched BSG completely either.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Dude, APS isn't even in this game, lol.
Well that makes me look stupid.

Unlynch Deep

Old 03-11-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I will say this, if Gonzo actively participates, I will be amazed

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always say we should go with no lynch on night one. Were going to lose someone tonight anyway, there is no reason increasing the chances of it being two without any information. We may not get a bad guy tonight, but the odds of shooting in the dark are slim that we'll get a bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I think it is smarter to get discussion started. People react to certain lynches. That in my eyes will give us more information about people reacting to accusations and stuff than just totally wasting a day. We dont need to lynch. Just get the possibility out there.

Old 03-11-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

I think it's smarter to lynch. Most of the information we get in this game comes from reactions, not investigations. The best way to determine who is bad is by getting the discussion going.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-11-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
I think it's smarter to lynch. Most of the information we get in this game comes from reactions, not investigations. The best way to determine who is bad is by getting the discussion going.
How could i have ever tried to lynch you!

Old 03-11-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think one of the main advantages in this game will be the vote modifiers and who can figure those out. I imagine with enough investigative work, people can figure out what those entail.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-11-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys guys... I know Deep is bad. Lets lynch him. I know hes bad because of my day investigations. I only have 5 of them though.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I assume its something like people having two votes, or people needing more votes to be killed. If i think back to the Star Wars game i think we had something similar with people having two votes. Not sure though if it help us determine if people are evil or not.

Old 03-11-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG and Vikes both out of the game? Well there goes my strategy of lynching the ginger.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I say never trust a Fan of a rival team!

Old 03-11-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[ooc] Just as a heads up I am going to try and participate as much as possible but I think I have an ear infection and feel like ****. [/ooc]

Anyway I think I need to watch this show now that I am participating in this.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 03-11-2012 at 04:27 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

We are living the show man. We are living it!

Old 03-11-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I be glad that APS isn't around or upset that we don't get to lynch him?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Can we lynch him anyway?

Follow Me on Twitter!