Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-11-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I see right through you Renji! I can tell you are an elite, super player again!
therefore my conclusion is correct!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching the NCAA selection show now, I'll check back in an hour or so though.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
therefore my conclusion is correct!
Great line of logic...!...............

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dont be so dodgy then! you didnt deny it yet

Old 03-11-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Renji and Caddy, do you guys want a room?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hey Renji and Caddy, do you guys want a room?
Renji is just butthurt because I wouldn't let him play Mafia.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Dont Leave Me In A Room With A Bad Guy!

Old 03-11-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Dont Leave Me In A Room With A Bad Guy!
Are you afraid of the sweet, sweet love we would make? Promise I'll be gentle.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Your way of distracting from an actual conversation about this game is suspicious imo.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Your way of distracting from an actual conversation about this game is suspicious imo.
Everything that everyone has said so far in this game is suspicious to you!

Old 03-11-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everything that everyone has said so far in this game is suspicious to you!
Renji is just throwing **** at the wall and seeing if it sticks.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Renji is just throwing **** at the wall and seeing if it sticks.
Don't I know it. Renji does this every game.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

not really. everything else was basically just to get someone to actually talk. this is the first thing that is really suspicious to me. I feel like by not giving concret answers about this game, you just want to dodge potential lie detectors for example

and yes first day for me is trying to throw **** everywhere to see if it sticks. didnt i already say that like amillion times?

Old 03-11-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
not really. everything else was basically just to get someone to actually talk. this is the first thing that is really suspicious to me
I like talking. This game is not fun when everyone is quiet and I know you realise that!

Old 03-11-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
not really. everything else was basically just to get someone to actually talk. this is the first thing that is really suspicious to me. I feel like by not giving concret answers about this game, you just want to dodge potential lie detectors for example

and yes first day for me is trying to throw **** everywhere to see if it sticks. didnt i already say that like amillion times?
Stupid ninja edit!

For any lie detector out there. I am NOT bad/evil/neutral.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stupid ninja edit!

Good idea. I too am neither bad nor neutral.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who has clues?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stupid ninja edit!

I don't trust your words.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Who has clues?
Umm nobody would...? It's the first day. We have to go based on the discussion that happens in the thread. Or you wait for someone to claim they have day powers, and lynch them.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Who has clues?
What clues could we possibly have already? It just started!

Old 03-11-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not bad or evil either.

With so few people voting no lynch, I'm assuming we want to try and lynch someone here? Should we wait a bit longer and see what people have to say?

I'd encourage everyone to post whether they are evil or not and give any potential lie detector something to go on.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I am not bad.

vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'll start:

I am not evil.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'll start:

I am not evil.
Technically, I started!

Old 03-11-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am not evil or bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote