Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-11-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This vote really is kind of a crapshoot but save for not voting today this is our best lead.

That is 10 votes now for Jvig.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
This vote really is kind of a crapshoot but save for not voting today this is our best lead.

That is 10 votes now for Jvig.
I'd suggest closing the thread, but vote modifierzzzzz!

Sweet dreams everyone! I bet I die tonight because the most vocal people always die :(

Last edited by Caddy : 03-11-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, when the **** did we decide to vote for jvig?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Wait, when the **** did we decide to vote for jvig?
The thread is five pages long, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Old 03-11-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
The thread is five pages long, I'm sure you can figure it out.
The funny thing is, I never said whether I was good or evil and just questioned you saying it.

(by the way, I'm not bad or evil).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was incredibly quick. I would have liked to hear his side of the story but of course he will claim innocence. I hope it wasn't just a case of him trying to flair up his post and be different.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

For all we know we might need 3 more votes so Jvig may still have time.

Old 03-11-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
For all we know we might need 3 more votes so Jvig may still have time.
I still think you're evil.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That was incredibly quick. I would have liked to hear his side of the story but of course he will claim innocence. I hope it wasn't just a case of him trying to flair up his post and be different.
I was going to do something like that to flair up my post. Glad I didn't; I would be dead.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

It is also concern that there is someone evil with the power to lie detect.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I was going to do something like that to flair up my post. Glad I didn't; I would be dead.
I always like to be different too haha, I feel for Jvig because that is a ****** way to go.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

The lie detection power would belong to a 'good' person. Why would the bad guys need that power? They already know who isn't on their team...

Old 03-11-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is also concern that there is someone evil with the power to lie detect.

ha wouldn't that be a *****

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
The lie detection power would belong to a 'good' person. Why would the bad guys need that power? They already know who isn't on their team...
Well **** me sideways. I clearly have the power of retardation.

Or maybe I am on to something Caddy, you sly dog.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well **** me sideways. I clearly have the power of retardation.

Or maybe I am on to something Caddy, you sly dog.
Or maybe Caddy is a bad guy with lie detection power...
Old 03-11-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Or maybe Caddy is a bad guy with lie detection power...

If a bad guy could lie detect, saying "I am not evil" doesn't help them.

Saying "I protect people" or something of that nature WOULD. Therefore, it is still worth saying the former each round to help just in case.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Informed minority vs uninformed majority. That is how these games work.

Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Caddy is still evil.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i feel like i will die. and if i do with my last breath i will blame jbond ;)

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would have, as well. Eep.

Quote:
Agree with Caddy, here. I doubt there is one out there, at all, to be honest.

Nonetheless: I am not evil.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i feel like i will die. and if i do with my last breath i will blame jbond ;)
The man did say he doubts I will be active and then went on to say he is unavailable half the week. He may or may not be evil, but he is most certainly a douche. I am on to you Shane.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to enjoy laughing at all of you for proving my point about why no lynch is the best option day one. If it makes you feel better

I am not evil, nor neutral. I am good, and you'll miss me if I am indeed gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The man did say he doubts I will be active and then went on to say he is unavailable half the week. He may or may not be evil, but he is most certainly a douche. I am on to you Shane.
I just miss SheHulkner is all

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who are you?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I am going to enjoy laughing at all of you for proving my point about why no lynch is the best option day one. If it makes you feel better

I am not evil, nor neutral. I am good, and you'll miss me if I am indeed gone.
This is the obvious response. It does makes me feel kinda bad to lynch day 1, but good or bad, this is the retort we would see so it proves nothing really.