Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-13-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the Vikings get an additional first rounder to trade spots with Miami, I'd be shocked.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
this is an interesting perspective. I can check the BLESTO and National rankings after work. Im not convinced that Tannehill was graded out _that_ highly. But I will check.
Aren't the Blesto and National rankings put together pre-season or do they do postseason rankings, too?

I remember reading on Twitter from media guys at the combine that scouts are constantly imploring their teams to stop paying for Blesto and National grades and to hire more area scouts.
Steady Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady Lurkin View Post
Aren't the Blesto and National rankings put together pre-season or do they do postseason rankings, too?

I remember reading on Twitter from media guys at the combine that scouts are constantly imploring their teams to stop paying for Blesto and National grades and to hire more area scouts.
preseason only. I remember he had a great junior year with many excellent wins. His junior year was arguably better than his senior year.

I just think the injury (timing of it) hurts him. Yes if he was healthy he could have dominated the Senior bowl (like Ponder, Cutler and Flacco) and dominated the combine and go top 10. But he did none of those things.

It's possible he's always been top 10. the blesto and national grades should reflect at least some of that. There's no real way to "prove" he's always been elite, this is the closest measure.

fwiw the annual cost of Blesto or National would pay for 2 area scouts, maybe. Add in hotel, travel and healthcare it might only pay for 1.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tannehill was National's top senior quarterback last spring, but keep in mind that was based on just half a season as a quarterback at the college level. Tannehill still has MAJOR upside.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see Tannehill going top 5 with all the talent in this draft, but 6-12 is a real possibility now. This all really depends on what happens with Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn and possibly Kevin Kolb in F/A. If I had to predict:

Manning- Arizona
Flynn- Seattle
Kolb- Cleveland
Tannehill- Miami

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

teams are going to be more willing to take QBs high because of the rookie scale, just like last season. QBs will likely be overdrafted now since you dont have to pay them so much to sit a year or two
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=SolidGold;2899232]I don't think the Vikings can afford to pass up on Kalil. They should sign Winston in FA as well.

I fully agree, teams would be foolish to trade back when the guy they want is right there for the picking.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont see any team trading up with them honestly. With 2 starting QB's on the market, and 2 teams that are 100% GOING to draft a QB, out of the 5-6 teams that need a QB, i just dont see someone reaching for it. I say Miami gets him at 8. Flynn goes to the Browns, Peyton to the Titans, that leaves only Miami, Seattle and a slight possibility of AZ needing a QB with the early picks. Seattle can wait for one, since they have some average pieces in place, and that probably isn't AZ's first concern, and definitely not worth selling the farm for the #3 pick.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayock is now predicting the strong possibility that Weedon could go late round 1 to a team trading say with NE back into round 1.
It is expected that although Weedon is old, he can make the adjustment quickly to start rightt away in the NFL with his added maturity.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been thinking about this, and really the only way I can see Tannehill going #3 is this:

Browns and Dolphins both don't get a QB in FA. Minnesota gets a good trade offer from Miami, and goes to Cleveland telling them they will take slightly less if they want to switch spots and let Cleveland move to #3 and take Tannehill. I just don't see Minnesota willing to move off #3 unless they are still guaranteed to get Kalil, which would require picking #4.

Obviously a ridiculous long shot/extremely unlikely, but that seems to be the one scenario that would work well for the Vikings.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, the browns won't move up to get tannehill....i doubt they'll even take him if they stay at 4. If they take him it would probably involve a trade DOWN. I could see Ryan sneaking into the top 10 around pick 8 or so, but teams fighting for him at #3/4 like he was Matt Barkley is just stupid.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Brandon Marshall gone, Miami looks to be rebuilding. Tannehill to Miami!!

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 03-13-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be perfectly ok with that. I definitely don't see him as a first round QB, but if someone wants to take him at 3 to save me a heart attack while the Browns pick, I'm cool with it.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
With Brandon Marshall gone, Miami looks to be rebuilding. Tannehill to Miami!!
well i think we figured that out after they brought in a new head coach.....but they aren't ripping it down and building it back like the Colts are right now.....Heck, they could sign Manning and Wayne in the wake of the Marshall trade.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Tannehill was National's top senior quarterback last spring, but keep in mind that was based on just half a season as a quarterback at the college level. Tannehill still has MAJOR upside.
National had a grade of 5.7 on Tannehill, which was the highest senior (Luck wasn't graded for whatever reason.).

It's not really a top 10 pick tho. the national grades go to 7 last year (Q Coples)

Zach Brown and Janoris Jenkins were 6.9's.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tannehill somehow ends up available at 11, I'd hope that Pioli would take a long look at him. The Chiefs are a QB away from being a serious contender in the AFC West.

I love Poe too, but we need a QB.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still have a hard time seeing Tannehill at 3. Actually, I still have a hard time seeing him in top 6.

Assuming Luck/Griffin at 1/2 -

3 - Minnesota probably would prefer a massive package if someone offered it (instead of picking at 3). When you factor in the OL coach is Davidson, a guy like Reiff could work rather well for them as a LT potentially. But ... who offers said massive deal? First off, yeah, we have to wait for the QB FA market to play out (at this juncture, sure feels like Flynn is headed to the Browns, though).

Do the Browns offer a deal to go up to get Tannehill? Seems like early indications are that they aren't interested in that, for understandable reasons. The only other possibility is Miami if they miss on Manning and Flynn (and as of now, I'd guess they'd miss on both). Before someone points out Seattle as a possibility ... they are at 12. It'd take a pie in the sky type deal for them to move up to 3. How much pressure does Seattle put on Miami to go up to 3? Would an okay deal be enough for the Vikings to drop down to 8?

It's not impossible, but the dynamics lead me to think it's unlikely.

_____

My hunch is that if Flynn lands in Cleveland, you'll see the Vikes go with Kalil, Cleveland follow with Trent (they'll ponder a deal if someone offered, but at the end of the day, a lot of signals point to them wanting to add a offensive skill guy to give their QB a better chance). Then comes Tampa. At this point, it's certainly possible that a trade materializes, as the Seahawks would offer pressure to Miami if both are searching for QB's. Does Tampa want to deal, though? There's a part of me that thinks that if Richardson or Claiborne are there, (probably Morris/Trent in that order), that they'll go for quality to go with their FA pickups.

If that happens, we get to the Rams. They'd probably listen again, but after signing Finnegan, and having the Redskins picks in their back pocket in the next few years, along with an extra 2nd, if Blackmon is there, hard to see them pass.

I do think Jacksonville would gladly deal with someone for a reasonable price if Tannehill is on board at that time.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and let me add a side note the Rams will regret trading away from Kalil and if the Vikings do as well, they will regret it too. I've done the 3 round mock drafts, the only place you're getting a true day 1 starter at LT is in the top 5. all these other guys, be it Reiff, Martin, Adams etc are gambles. If that position is a need (and it is for the Rams and Vikings) it's dumb to trade away from him. i don't think there's a top 3 tackle next year, certainly not one with a pro bowl brother already in the league.
The Rams have made sure we all know Sam Bradford is their franchise QB. Trouble is durability is a major concern with him. So for me, I don't care how much they got for the pick they should have stayed at 2 and taken Kalil. He's the only pure LT in this class and the only one they can trust with Bradford's blind side and that should be worth more to them than the extra picks.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While 3 doesn't seem likely could he go at 4? Right now the Browns are reportedly not interested in Flynn if that goes through do they go after Tennehill? or Kolb if he is released? or do they go Weeden at 28 after that it is slim pickings I still don't buy Foles and Osweiler.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
While 3 doesn't seem likely could he go at 4? Right now the Browns are reportedly not interested in Flynn if that goes through do they go after Tennehill? or Kolb if he is released? or do they go Weeden at 28 after that it is slim pickings I still don't buy Foles and Osweiler.
Sun Sentinel is reporting they have been exchanging offers with Flynn's agent.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...3,0,9834.story

EDIT: Nevermind just saw the PFT article debunking this
Old 03-14-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
Sun Sentinel is reporting they have been exchanging offers with Flynn's agent.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...3,0,9834.story
Seems we have conflicting sources

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-matt-flynn/

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Given Holmgren and Heckert's history, I would think they are more likely to go QB in round two than they are a #4. Like I said, it would be a huge huge shocker if the Browns took Tannehill that high. Trade down maybe, but in all likelihood they either take a CB/WR/RB at 4 and Weeden in round 2, or don't take a QB until round 3 or later. After missing out of Griffin they seem like they don't want to waste time or money on the other QB options and would be intent on keeping McCoy for another year. They aren't going to pursue any big name free agents like always, and they won't reach for need in the draft.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Cousins seems like a decent fit for the Browns in the 2nd/3rd, I think they still try and make a play for Tannehill. Idk if they can move up from 22 all the way into the top 10, so a trade down from 4(maybe with Jacksonville at 7).

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 03-14-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I think they still try and make a play for Tannehill. Idk if they can move up from 22 all the way into the top 10
if Tannehill gets past SEA at 12 there's no obvious landing spot for him until 22 with CLE. they can trade up a couple spots to make sure but basically he's a player with dubious value as a sure fire top 10 pick.

Old 03-14-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
if Tannehill gets past SEA at 12 there's no obvious landing spot for him until 22 with CLE. they can trade up a couple spots to make sure but basically he's a player with dubious value as a sure fire top 10 pick.
Tannehill won't get passed 12, even if Seattle signs a QB(other than Flynn) I can't see Carrol passing on Tannehill. I think a Jacksonville and Cleveland trade would make most sense, Jags get Blackmon/Claiborne at 4 and the Brows get Tannehill at 7 and likely a WR/RB at 22.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015