Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-14-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mafia: Game Time - Town Wins!

After the travesties that befell Transitville the town finally had some peace. Due to Ncst8fan83’s traitorous actions the Mafia collapsed in on itself leaving the town in a shell of its former self. Months later the murders have started again and after the killing of the town’s beloved Cain the town was in an uproar. Now the town is faced with the task of riding it’s streets of evil once again.

With 5 people alive, 3 votes are needed to reach a majority.

Ukfan
RufusMcDaniel
Razor
Superpacker

Dr. Gonzo (Lyncher) was lynched - Day 1
Wooty (Framer) was killed - Night 1
TheBoyWonder (Cop) was killed - Night 1
Jimmy (Fat Cop) was lynched - Day 2
Brodeur (Janitor) was killed - Night 2
BigBlueNorwegian (Mason) was killed - Night 2

D-Unit (Zombie Townie) was lynched - Day 3
Mr. Goosemahn (Role Blocker) was killed - Night 3
Raiderz4lifer (Forensic Investigator) was killed - Night 3
Jvig (Vigiliante) was lynched - Day 4
fenikz (Thief) was killed - Night 4
Matthew Jones (Body Guard) was lynched - Day 4
ngatachance (Doctor) was killed - Night 5
ZachSaints (Copy Cat) was killed - Night 5
JoeJoeBrown (Townie) was lynched - Day 6
jrdrylie (Townie) was killed - Night 6
ATL (Lyncher) was killed - Night 6
APS (Godfather) was lynched - Day 7
diabsoule (Cop) was killed - Night 7
Sincho (Goon) was lynched - Day 8

No PMing between participants (about the game, of course). Modkill if found guilty. Those who receive PMs are encouraged to forward them to me so i can deal with the guilty player

Votes are to be in bold, as always. Unvote before changing your vote someone else.

Try to respect eachother.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 03-23-2012 at 06:39 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be interesting.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I really dont care if you people see me online or not, because I ain't mafie.

If theres a lie detector, go a head and see if im lying.

Lets find these guys!
Old 03-14-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zachsaints is a bad guy. I swear.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Well, I really dont care if you people see me online or not, because I ain't mafie.

If theres a lie detector, go a head and see if im lying.

Lets find these guys!
Me neither! Just popping in before I go to bed, will be back in 5 hours to start helping bring down the mafia in any way I can.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Zachsaints is a bad guy. I swear.
Haha Im sorry about last game! I told them to kill IBC and then me, and you woulda been alive!
Old 03-14-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain was a good friend of mine, I can't believe he is dead. I have no powers but I have uncovered evidence that ATL was involves in his murder. Lynch me if I an shying but I assure everyone that ATL is evil.

Lynch: ATL
Old 03-14-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not mafia. I have a question for Super Packer. Did you watch Robin Hood? This determines whether or not I lynch your ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Cain was a good friend of mine, I can't believe he is dead. I have no powers but I have uncovered evidence that ATL was involves in his murder. Lynch me if I an shying but I assure everyone that ATL is evil.

Last time this happened it was because of the role Woot was (cant remember the name)

But then again I dont see how IBC would do it twice in a row.

Are you willing to be lynched on night 2 if he turns out good? 100%?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly. It's Woot all over again. I'm powerless. Gonzo wins by killing me and staying alive.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Last time this happened it was because of the role Woot was (cant remember the name)

But then again I dont see how IBC would do it twice in a row.

Are you willing to be lynched on night 2 if he turns out good? 100%?
**** yes I am. Cains death will but be in vain.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Exactly. It's Woot all over again. I'm powerless. Gonzo wins by killing me and staying alive.
This is not true, I an not revealing any more but I am not another Woot.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

Quote:
But he wont stay alive, because I will assuredly rally to kill him night 2 if he is wrong.

Quote:
**** yes I am. Cains death will but be in vain.
Vote:ATL
Old 03-14-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I meant will not be in vain. Listen, I am one of the good guys.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Deep hated Caddy.
Quote:
I'm telling you Deep is not a good person.
Quote:
Well I'm going to go with my point from the beginning. Deep is not a good person.

VOTE : Lynch Deep
Quote:
What the hell guys ?!

DEEP is bad i know it. bad bad bad.

I mean come on guys. Most of you played that game. Does this not seem familiar at all?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

How have you received info on ATL?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 03-14-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

Quote:
I mean come on guys. Most of you played that game. Does this not seem familiar at all?
It seems like IBC wouldn't do this two games in a row though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Good question. But I am gonna go with him because I doubt anyone else has info, but if ATL is good I want Gonz dead.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I have evidence that you took part in the murder. I hope third didn't get knew killed tonight. I was a good friend of Cains before his murder, I do not want to see an innocent lynched while his murderer walks free. I could have laid low but I just could not bring myself to do that.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
This is not true, I an not revealing any more but I am not another Woot.
If you're not another Woot, you're evil (and have some kind of vendetta with me) or a massive liability (False seer? Lazy cop?).

Seeing as how you're on the path to take down a good guy, and have already convinced at least one person, you must be stopped:

vote: gonzo
Old 03-14-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooo, let's get this started lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I will not reveal that and it us a little suspect that you would ask. Trust me. Why would I put myself in harms way for nothing?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

Quote:
I will not reveal that and it us a little suspect that you would ask. Trust me. Why would I put myself in harms way for nothing?
Because you just need ATL to die and then say "Hey im done for the game"

It happened last game, which is why I dont think IBC would use it twice...
Old 03-14-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I know you were involved in the murder ATL, maybe it was wrong place, wrong time but I would like to know.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Because you just need ATL to die and then say "Hey im done for the game"

It happened last game, which is why I dont think IBC would use it twice...
I assure you, I will not be done for three game after this, I want to see the mafia scum that did this to Cain dead.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I didn't play last time, did Deep end up being bad or was Woot just lying?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: