Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-15-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Sincerest condolences go out to Cain. He will be greatly missed.

And seriously? not another wooty situation!?
IBC was a bum! :)

And see what I mean? I just dont see it twice.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
This right here, this is a vote to save an ally. How are you and ARK connected? Why would I lie?
I'm not connected to ATL at all. The way I see it, if we believe you we lynch ATL. If you are lying, we lynch you tomorrow. Or we can lynch you. If we see you have some role that would give you information, we lynch ATL tomorrow. And as I am still questioning how you have come across this information, I choose to lynch you over lynching ATL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not another Woot haha. I feel like maybe I should have kept my mouth shut but I have seen good folks die because people are afraid to step up. Maybe I was a but hasty with my vote but I wanted the truth to come to light and ATL was involved in some fashion according to my evidence.
Well I think we need to wait for something else to come to light.

Also, can I ask, I havent been following the other game to closely, but didnt D-Unit nearly screw it over? Im very worried that he may do the same to us??
Snicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Well I think we need to wait for something else to come to light.

Also, can I ask, I havent been following the other game to closely, but didnt D-Unit nearly screw it over? Im very worried that he may do the same to us??
He did it to mindscrew them.

And what else comes to light the first day?

Im guessing we will have another lie detector, which is why yall need to say your not mafia :)
Old 03-15-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
He did it to mindscrew them.
Oh okay then. Well how do people feel about a No Lynch?
I know it doesnt get us anywhere, but at least it will give us something more to go off then just Gonzos accusations.

And exactly, nothing does come to light on the first day...
Old 03-15-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'm not connected to ATL at all. The way I see it, if we believe you we lynch ATL. If you are lying, we lynch you tomorrow. Or we can lynch you. If we see you have some role that would give you information, we lynch ATL tomorrow. And as I am still questioning how you have come across this information, I choose to lynch you over lynching ATL.
Why would I come forward with false info? If that false info gets ATL lynched then I die tomorrow, that would be idiotic by me. I am just worried now that I will die tonight but again I had info and I want about to sit on it like I guess most would have.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to know the exact info you have on ATL. Was he actually involved in the murder or was he just getting a cheap blow job behind a dumpster in the alley where Cain was killed and it's a case of wrong-place-wrong-time?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 03-15-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd like to know the exact info you have on ATL. Was he actually involved in the murder or was he just getting a cheap blow job behind a dumpster in the alley where Cain was killed and it's a case of wrong-place-wrong-time?
I have evidence that he was at the scene if the crime. I asked him to explain what his involvement was, he chose not to answer. If we do vote no lynch I urge someone to protect me overnight because I fear I am a big target now.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Okay ATL, why where you at the scene of the crime!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Okay ATL, why where you at the scene of the crime!
He didnt answer after being asked a few times... And stated he is going to bed.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A no lynch isn't exactly productive and now we run the risk of Gonzo and ATL both being good and then we're down two good guys. But then we can also have a good and a baddie....what to do, what to do.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Just because he was at the scene of the crime doesnt mean he killed IBC?
Old 03-15-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say we lynch first, ask questions later.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
I have evidence that you took part in the murder. I hope third didn't get knew killed tonight. I was a good friend of Cains before his murder, I do not want to see an innocent lynched while his murderer walks free. I could have laid low but I just could not bring myself to do that.
Im trying to understand this.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Im trying to understand this.
Haha that was awful. Should have read 'I hope I don't get killed tonight.'
Old 03-15-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha that was awful. Should have read 'I hope I don't get killed tonight.'
I figured a typo because the ARK thing and you said your on your phone.

Unless your hiding someone BUM BUM BUM!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not even sure how I got signed up for this, but I suppose I'll play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm not even sure how I got signed up for this, but I suppose I'll play.
Well this clears things up for me

Vote: APS

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Well this clears things up for me

Vote: APS
Thats just mean :(
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time to cast my vote.

Lynch: Matthew Jones

I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH THE SUSPENSE OKAY!?
Old 03-15-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

We are gonna get no where. Ill see you gents in the morning.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We are gonna get no where. Ill see you gents in the morning.
I too must go to sleep, I've got 8:30 class in the morning.
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Thats just mean :(
I'm sorry =(

Unvote: APS

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Unvote: Matthew Jones

Just realized I don't want to take the easy way out. I'm in it to protect the citizens of...where are we again?
Old 03-15-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just heard the news... Cain was a good man, a righteous man... Why would anyone want him dead? He spent his life making Transitville a better place to live... For what? To get gunned down in a dark alley by some thugs? We owe him... Every single ******* person in this town owes it to him.. we must find these vile, filthy, wretched wastes of carbon and send them to the cemetery where they belong. When my wifes doctor told me my son Tommy was going to be born with Down Syndrome me and my wife were going to abort it. Cain found out and cut us off enroute to the clinic.. He told me "Ngata, all life is precious... If you go through with it you wouldn't only be killing a tard you'd be killing a piece of yourselves..." And he was right... Sure my boy will sometimes paint pictures with his own excrement and sometimes I get a little annoyed when he gets too enthusiastic while hugging the cat and kills it.. but he's mah boy and I love him. Cain will be avenged.

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 03-15-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote