Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-15-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And on that disturbing bombshell

I bid thee townsfolk farewell, I have 7am class and if I don't get at least 5 hours of sleep I will be one POed mofo.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

catching up, nothing suspicious so far, just don't kill me the 1st night :(

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I die before I wake,

**** all y'all.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting start with the Gonzo and ATL discussions, I look forward to learning more.

Oh and for any possible lie detectors:

I am not mafia.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not mafia or a serial killer.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am not mafia or a serial killer or in any way evil

Old 03-15-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i am not mafia or a serial killer or in any way evil
Oh yeah? Well I'm less evil... I wont even beat off to girl if I know she has a husband.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am both mafia and a serial killer. Lie detect that.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Oh yeah? Well I'm less evil... I wont even beat off to girl if I know she has a husband.
alright fine i am some what evil

Old 03-15-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
alright fine i am some what evil
However sometimes I will indulge if I happen to stumble upon pics or videos of the lass pre or post nuptials.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:37 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is very disturbing news to me... After reading the material I can honestly say that Gonzo and zachsaints seem the most suspicious to me. That said, I'm not much for lynching on the first day. On the other hand, not lynching only gives the killer another night to kill off some other innocent man. I must say that I'm torn on what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:17 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

just based off our success rate ill go with a no lynch

vote: no lynch

Old 03-15-2012, 05:29 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just heard the news... Cain was a good man, a righteous man... Why would anyone want him dead? He spent his life making Transitville a better place to live... For what? To get gunned down in a dark alley by some thugs? We owe him... Every single ******* person in this town owes it to him.. we must find these vile, filthy, wretched wastes of carbon and send them to the cemetery where they belong. When my wifes doctor told me my son Tommy was going to be born with Down Syndrome me and my wife were going to abort it. Cain found out and cut us off enroute to the clinic.. He told me "Ngata, all life is precious... If you go through with it you wouldn't only be killing a tard you'd be killing a piece of yourselves..." And he was right... Sure my boy will sometimes paint pictures with his own excrement and sometimes I get a little annoyed when he gets too enthusiastic while hugging the cat and kills it.. but he's mah boy and I love him. Cain will be avenged.

How did you know that he was shot when the opening post is vague on the cause of death? Are you guessing, or do you have some information? Because I found this post to be a little suspicious.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:45 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the whole Gonzo-ATL thing, let's try to break it down:

-If Gonzo is right, and we lynch ATL, we'll get rid of one mafia.

-If Gonzo is wrong, and we lynch ATL, we will probably have to lynch Gonzo the next day. But I really can't imagine Gonzo being mafia. Why the hell would he draw that much attention to himself right from the start if he was? So if we lynch him as well, we are down two townspeople, plus whatever happens at night. And we probably still aren't much closer to having evidence on the mafia.

I say we don't lynch any of these two for now, but watch them closely the next day(s). I don't feel like we should make a stupid desicition and end up like Woot/deep last game, nor do I feel completely sure about Gonzo/ ATL. I don't think Gonzo is mafia, but I think he could have a role similar to what ATL is saying, a survivor or false seer.

That doesn't mean I trust ATL either. He did not answer Gonzo's questions directly, and he should have no problem with outright stating that Gonzo is wrong and that he wasn't at the scene of the crime, unless he is afraid that he might be proven a liar if he does.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 05:59 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im with fenikz on this. We have nothing to go on, and i really dont just wanna take a stab in the dark.

Vote: No Lynch
Snicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:03 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
How did you know that he was shot when the opening post is vague on the cause of death? Are you guessing, or do you have some information? Because I found this post to be a little suspicious.
That's very accurate. How did Ngatachance know how Cain was killed? The OP said nothing about the way Cain was killed so Ngatachance must have that information from somewhere else. Was he at the scene of the crime? Did he do it? Or is he a witness? Or maybe a police officer? I don't know, but Ngatachance comes of pretty suspicious right about now...

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

I made that all up if you couldn't tell by the tone.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:25 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
I made that all up if you couldn't tell by the tone.
Well, that's one of the things that makes me suspicious about people. Just making up stuff and admitting to it once people call you out on it. I'm not sure why anyone would do this unless they are bad and deliberately trying to mislead the search for Mafia.

Not sure, but I did not like the overall tone of Ngatas post.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far ATL, Gonzo, and Ngatachance all have a bit of suspicion to them. Not sure who I want to lynch just yet.

Unvote: Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it wasn't because I saw hkw he acted in the previous game I'd say zach is very suspicious but it could just as well be him getting too invested again lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Zach is being suspicious. I just think he is being logical in saying that it is unlikely that the same role would be assigned two games in a row.

But to those who may be voting No Lynch today. I think that is a terrible decision. If we lynch either ATL or Gonzo, tomorrow we'll know whether either of them was lying. So we will know with almost certainty if either of them are good or evil. If we vote no lynch, there is a possibility that we go another day without nay solid information. We have to lynch one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not evil, nor neutral. Also I will not be online until later tonight because I have midterms today so I am going with a no lynch.

Vote: No lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I don't think Zach is being suspicious. I just think he is being logical in saying that it is unlikely that the same role would be assigned two games in a row.

But to those who may be voting No Lynch today. I think that is a terrible decision. If we lynch either ATL or Gonzo, tomorrow we'll know whether either of them was lying. So we will know with almost certainty if either of them are good or evil. If we vote no lynch, there is a possibility that we go another day without nay solid information. We have to lynch one of them.
I think you may be right on that. So who to choose? I don't really trust either, but I have a feeling that we could gain more info by lynching ATL. If he's evil we get rid of one evil player and confirm that Gonzo is good. If ATL is good we unfortunatly lose him, but we also know who the next person to be lynched is.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To catch up: Anyone notice how much Gonzo's tone changed after I identified his potential role of a false seer or a lyncher? He went from voting to lynch me in his very first post to "well, I have no evidence you were evil, but you were there!"

-As far as not "defending" myself, I should have been more clear. I thought the comparison or Woot/Deep would have sufficed for that as it is my strongest suspicion. But to clarify and for any possible lie detector:

I am not evil, I am not a serial killer. As a matter of fact, I'm completely powerless.

And I'm still of the belief Gonzo should be lynched, as here are the possible options in regards to him:

-He's a lyncher. His mission in the game is to get me lynched and then survive. He doesn't care who wins so while he's not necessarily "evil" he's certainly not productive to the cause of good over evil.

-He's a false seer/lazy or corrupt cop. Anyone who has played this game before know how much trouble that can cause even if the role isn't called evil.

-He's mafia with some kind of vendetta against me.

I don't really see how he isn't a productive lynch. Absolute worse case for the town is we lynch someone who is "good" but causes more problems down the line than he's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
How the hell will that help? I am not evil and if I was I would never put myself in this situation. I would like to know if anybody has any more info. Hell,.investigate me tonight, it saves a good guy dying and it will prove I am good.

Posts like this is what makes me believe most he probably shares the same role as Woot. He won't show up as evil, because he's probably neutral. He'll string us along after I'm dead (or invent ******** "day powers" like Woot) or just admit his role as a lyncher which makes him worthless to lynch for the good side, and stupid to waste a kill on for the bad side.

And a no lynch is an absolutely awful idea. Obviously Gonzo and I become targets for roles like framers and it's going to completely misdirect us for the rest of the game.

Let's use the Jobian Theory this time around, and correctly lynch Gonzo.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

You know what, This post I wrote originally included a vote for ATL. But after reading ATLs response I agree with him. We lose more if we Lynch ATL first.

But regarding ATL, if Gonzo's role is anything other than those he mentioned, he should get lynched tomorrow.

VOTE: LYNCH DR.GONZO

Quote:

Last edited by BigBlueNorwegian : 03-15-2012 at 10:11 AM.